Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
tease de kar bhaag gayi hoon khel ne ke liye ab bas khel band aur aakar update de😉😆
lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting plzzz update soon
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

A Thrashed barrbie 

chap 9

cleared 2 confusions

1. this ss had many chap with big surprise so i am not finishing it soon

2. i cleared anniw and madhu behavior in this chapter  

No pm from now so bookmark this thread and check once in a day 

Bulbul.a stories updte thread bookmark it_no pm

Today is the day which geet doesn't want to see in her dream also. Somewhere still a hope is lingering in her mind that their parents will solve their issues and they will again live like a family, but today is first hearing of court for their divorce.

Randeep already informed geet that be ready at 8:00 am as they have to reach court at sharp 9:00, even maan also thought to company them as he understood how much geet need support today, all three are ready to leave when dadi made them eat some yoghurt with sugar.

"Maan bro I am also coming with you all" meera said this time firmly but maan stopped her as after coming home its better if meera spend her time with geet and there is no need for so many people in court and reality they don't want to take them court not even geet but geet presence is required there so at least there is no need of meera.

"Don't worry geet everything will be fine hmm" dadi hugged geet who is verge of broke down but maan hold her from shoulder as Randeep went ahead with all files and required papers while maan and geet followed him. Even Vicky wants to company him but he had some important practical that day so he left for college, even after nearly one and half months also annie is not able to digest geet presence as somewhere her place and love is divided by geet which she didn't like it and just like to be far away from her in her arrogance other side madhu is only money mined and not had even slight interest in geet, somewhere she didn't like geet stay in km but don't wants to offended her husband and son with her object.

Geet took blessings from dadi and left with maan to court. In whole ride she is silent just sometime wiping her tears that are coming out without her permission. After saw her struggle maan stopped car a side and turned too talked with her.

"Geet!! I know this is not easy for anyone but now this is reality which you know already, we are here for you and nothing going to change, the way you are living from last one and half month you will live like that in future also, so don't cry dear some relation come to a halt from there only separation is only a solution" maan tried to form some consoling words for geet, she is little girl who is facing all this, its breaking maan from inside, he saw her struggling to adjust with his family but still many time he saw her in balcony alone just watching moon without blink that time he is able to read sadness on her face.

"Aaj umeed bhi khatam hu jaye gii maan jii ek umeed ghar wapas jaane ki, ek umeed sab kuch thik hone ki, vo ek umeed jo last one and half months se mere ander saas le rahi thi, aaj vo umeed marr jaye gii aaj (today my hope will be kill to be go back home maan ji, one hope that everything will be alright, one hope who is blossoming inside me from last one and half month, today my hope will be kill) " geet said all lost in her own misery her words made maan eye wet in pain of this girl whose every word had a depth of sea.

Maan took her instantly in side hug after feeling emptiness in her voice and eye, she is again looking same geet who just came in their house that day. Geet broke down in maan arms like a dry leaf, she always felt protective around maan or randeep, her sobs are so loud that maan had to shook her to make her back in her sense.

"Listen to me!!! "

But geet is nowhere to stop, her heart is bleeding again

"Geet we are here for you, now we all are family hmm" man tried to soothe her aching heart but to go though from this type of emotion is not easy for younger's.

In court

Geet saw her mom dad sitting with randeep and discussing about case, geet didn't had control on her emotions at last in blink of eye she pulled her hand from maan grip and ran to hug her mom dad dearly, she is still not able to hate them, and only wants still may be everything will be fine. Geet dad startled with the sudden hug but didn't shout on geet today but still not even hug her back, geet heart is pouring out and wetting her dad shirt.

Raj patted her slowly and said which again squeezed geet heart in pain and crunching her stomach in fear.

"Geet!!! We expect you to cooperate with situation and we don't want complains or else I shifted you to hostel" geet dad words pierced her small soft heart again and again, how can a father and mother is so much cold for their child. How can their heart is not tearing to see her all drench in tears, their own desires are this much big which crushed a small one every wishes.

Maan is not able to see again a gloomy and hurt geet, so he pulled her in his embrace, while his eye spitting fire for Raj.

"Geet is now khurana family member Mr.Raj so better you not worry for her anymore, when you can't take your own child responsibility than you don't had any right to teach her right and wrong also, don't underestimate Msk" maan slow voice create a havoc in Raj stomach even geet is also watching him with widen eye as he is the one who always scold her now here he is showing too much care just like randeep shadow.

"Maan" Randeep showed his eye to him and nodded slightly in no as if anything went wrong this will end geet in hostel which Raj didn't want. Today he will request to magistrate for the legal permission to geet stay in km instead of hostel.

Raj divorce hearing is held one of separate room where geet and maan is sitting behind chair and raj and dipali in front of magistrate while randeep on advocate chair to present their case.

After so much hearing even magistrate advice, their divorce count as mutual so there is not much problem, but magistrate have to check about geet security and other paper work for divorce couple child and her views are also equally important so magistrate call geet and asked questions which are already prepared by her last night thanks to Randeep. 

"So beta!!! Are you ok with all term and conditions and whatever your mom dad is giving for your future" magistrate asked softly, they also understand this is type of younger kids mind.

Geet saw first in Randeep and Maan eye for courage, what an irony that her mom dad is in front of her but she is searching courage in strangers eye.

"Yes sir!!! Whatever Randeep uncle decided, I will go with that only" geet answered softly.

Maan eye are stuck on geet only, he is praying that she didn't do any blunder which lead her for hostel.

"So as your Randeep wants that you live in his house instead of hostel, are you ok with it" magistrate questioned her again.

"Yes sir!!! I am living there form last one and half month and they all love like their own daughter" geet again answered softly.

"Ok are you happy with the amount which your mom dad going to deposit in your bank account"

"Yes sir!! I am happy with whatever they decided for me"

"Do you want anything else?"

Geet nodded in no as her voice is leaving her hand, and heart is sinking by every minute.

"Last question!!! Are you saying with you own or not, if anyone pressurized you for anything, without any fear tell me" magistrate asked last and important question.

"No sir!!! I am saying everything with my own will" geet said in low voice.

"Ok you may leave!!!" Randeep eyed her to go and sat next to maan again.

"Ok so mr.raj and mrs.dipali after your signature on this form you are not any more husband and wife, so are you sure, you want this" magistrate asked last time and gave them divorce paper for signature.

Both nodded positively and singed papers and every one left outside from court room, geet clutched to maan as she is feeling so much numb but still she want to spend this moment with her mom dad.

"Thanks yaar!!! For everything" raj shook his hand with Randeep.

"Can I hug you both of them last time" they heard geet faint voice from behind and to see maan and Randeep there, raj and dipali nodded their head in yes and geet hugged them so tightly like someone snatching her life from her. She is used to their ignorance but never thought they patted her from them but still god show some misery on her and send Randeep as angel of her life.

After coming home after a dead silent ride, geet left to her room immediately as she want to be alone to gathered herself. She is silently laid on her bed and watching outside from window motionless. Nobody disturbed her today, they also knew sometime loneliness is best option to heal unseen wounds. Geet pulled her journal to read and drown once again in her past, she writes this journal on special occasion only. Today also her life took an important turn.

next updates will be Daring love story, My naughty bride and Dulhan

precap: Finally two year leap

thanks for every singal comment and like

they encourage me so much

leave review as its help me to write more

checked out all this guys

My other complete os or ss

4th july update

Edited by BULBUL.A - 10 years ago
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

today update is so emotional

geet is so much pain😭

her parents only wants their happiness they do nt thnk about geet😡

maan giving geet moral support👏

geet wants to hug hr parents last time😭🤢
Edited by dhakdhak22 - 10 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Poor geet to go through so much...it is sad isn't that both mom and dad dont care for their daughter???  THanks to maan and randeep and dadi and vicky...wonder what the problem of maan's mom??  annie to some extent i understand...
neekkaur thumbnail
Awsome update
Loved it
I literally cried seeing Geet state
Not even her parents once think about Geet
Annie nd maan mom hate her
Wht a life of her...
Not even once her parents hug her from heart
Feeling sooo bad for Geet
Btya maan.maan father are there for her
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So  sab over now geet going to stay with maan wow amazing ..but how painful see apne maan baap ko alag hote but some time ...i think its better for geet thank you dear
annuubbhhaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
painful update
poor geet
how can they R so cruel & heatless
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I wish aise parents kissi bhi bachey ko naa mille... I wish to see geet's parents suffer seriously...they don't deserve to be called parents...
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really feeling pain of Geet and feeling sad for her 
chalo at-lease she have Maan and Randeep with her 
her parents are hopeless 😡
hope others in family too accept her soon 
very well written update 
please cont soon