Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@anu.  even I do hope he will make her happy.  also she has teenage girl who now needs a father.  have to give it to sweta in handling daily show, reality show, in comedy circus, and a mother at the end of day
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@anu.  even I do hope he will make her happy.  also she has teenage girl who now needs a father.  have to give it to sweta in handling daily show, reality show, in comedy circus, and a mother at the end of day

Yes Shobhi. So far he has been a good support to both of them. Being a single mom is tough. I read that Shweta's mom has taken care of the girl when she was small.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@anu.  thanks.  will have lots of gossip to catch up ðŸ˜†

@visha. hi.  shame boss not away often

@sonali.   take anu's advise.  rest and then do housework.
also go to bed early tonight.  change the sleeping pattern ðŸ¤—

me back and anu i try to slee[p early but can't sleep sleep before 2 am...very bad habit
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Going to watch today's episode now ðŸ˜Š
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@sonali.  within a week you will get in the routine.   I shut down pc or laptop whichever I am using by 10.30 p.m., sometimes well before 10.30.   By 11 pm I am in my bedroom, away from computer, radio, tv etc.  
This is the habbit I have made myself adhered to since I have not been working. otherwise knowing don;t have to go to work and can sleep late and wake up late,  I know that afterwards during day I will not be energetic as I fully know waking up late does not suit my body functons - i.e. feel tired etc😆
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Do you watch it Shobhi?
Sonali.S thumbnail
i like the show visha. And today's epi was the best. Akbar saw jodha for the first time and a beautiful BG was playing. I falled for it

Shobhi...ok dear i will try from today again to sleep at 11 pm. May be i will sleep today since my sleep was not completed yesterday night.
VishaD. thumbnail
I normally don't really watch Historical shows. The only one i watched was Jhansi Ki Rani.
Sonali.S thumbnail
i will try to sleep early

Please neediya rani aa jana