girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Prithvi follows trying to be very esmart lallanwa and reaches the place with lot of mirrors(still wondering if IP suffers from narcissistic disorder๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, chalo what ever)

Confrontation between Prithvi and IP (lallanwa on the ground, any body could have beaten up lallanwa, Prithvi in rage or IP for lallanwa being silly and letting Prithvi finding the passagewa)

Both have guns presumably loaded and both fire presumably again at the same time after brain frying trash talk between IP and Prithvi.

Either both of them get hurt or any one of them gets hurt .

let's be optimistic  and hope Prithvi gets hurts so that he finally has the reason to ran away from the damned DB's house and mad kanphoosed Mishra couple.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He runs away to find a safe and alone place and starts trying to understand the web in which he has fallen deep(arey for retrospection)

Now, Where he runs????

bolo, bolo ..

arey of course to the jungle temple where hopefully apni Meera will be waiting ...๐Ÿ˜Ž

I know  I am very much optimistic but hey let's hope CVs for a change have a heart change and have mercy on all of us.
What say guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Saba!
Missed dis post totally Saba!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nd i didnt come on forum too!๐Ÿ˜ณBt i wish Prithvi hd run away lyk u predictd!Dumb guy!!!Nw I hope he dusnt trn in2 DB's saviour 1ce agn!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กAtleast he knows evry1 cheated him!๐Ÿ˜ƒNd hence hates all!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saba - I think Prithvi should've managed to escape but I highly doubt him going to meet Meera. If 12gaon Prithvi is still alive, he'll go behind that IP guy..kick him..n drag him to DB. He wud then make the Mishras n Pandeys pay their dues n in due course they might spill the beans abt AK getting shot by Lallanwa n not Meera..then set off to meet Meera. I don't like Prithvi running away from DB mansion like a coward...instead I want him to show his real shoorveer balshaali avatar to the pandey clan...!!! That will be like resurrection for all the damage done to Prithvi...and the saving grace of the show.