Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 97)

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Originally posted by Gaurishah

Good Morning guysHugloved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.

I completely agree as much respect I have for radhaji but what is this fainting every time meera's name is mentioned I never seen her faint whenever her son did wrong Confused
I don't think radhaji is not as innocent as she seems to be she knows something but hid it to give cc's farther good image to media

yes...fed up with this fainting drama...she didnt faint when her son cheated a girl...she didnt faint when her son accepted her after so many long years (happy fainting??)...now whats wrong with her??..is she pregnant??

and rk...why is he always talking abt his wedding with madhu to sultan??...and madhu is all silent ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mozart66Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Good Morning guysHugloved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.
me thinks its time to introduce Meera's bracelet! Wink

Hi Chikni wht time is it at yr place. I too feel that its time Meeraji's bracelet shld be introduced hv a feeling it would be Madhu to discover it 1st atleast that way she would have a little bit faith in what Sultan has been saying abt his mom for so long. In yesterday's epi Madhu questing Sultan she was just sounding like the bak bak guy himself.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66JAHHNAVI

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

I completely agree as much respect I have for radhaji but what is this fainting every time meera's name is mentioned I never seen her faint whenever her son did wrong Confused
I don't think radhaji is not as innocent as she seems to be she knows something but hid it to give cc's farther good image to media

yes...fed up with this fainting drama...she didnt faint when her son cheated a girl...she didnt faint when her son accepted her after so many long years (happy fainting??)...now whats wrong with her??..is she pregnant??

and rk...why is he always talking abt his wedding with madhu to sultan??...and madhu is all silent ??

@Shreenithi @Sweetpie agree with you all the fainting drama is getting too much. Her son has done worse dramas  but she has endured them all and never fainted even once. Now toh one mention of Meeraji being 1st wife and there she has collapsed.Confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mozart66JAHHNAVI

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

I know right it's so annoying after every line of his ends with 'madhu loves me' 'your jealous of me and madhu' you want revenge for mine and madhus marriage' bak bak why repeat the same thing again and again. Confused . Even after all this we don't see madhu saying anything just standing like a statue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72CharishmaGaurishahmozart66PantheraJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Hi Chikni wht time is it at yr place. I too feel that its time Meeraji's bracelet shld be introduced hv a feeling it would be Madhu to discover it 1st atleast that way she would have a little bit faith in what Sultan has been saying abt his mom for so long. In yesterday's epi Madhu questing Sultan she was just sounding like the bak bak guy himself.
Chaaar bajj Gaye lekinn Party ab-bhi baaki hai!! LOL LOL LOL 11 baje hain! Lekin I think Radhaji will see the bracelet herself on Meera's arm in next episode.. Sultan is a little hesitant while answering to Radhaji.. Notice karna kabhi.. He does respect Radhaji!! So he won't answer her rudely!! .. If radha herself sees the bracelet .. tohh mazza aa jaaye! That's why she was crying hysterically chupp chupp ke!! Kal kuch aur hua toh mujhe matt peeetna! Not Madhu yaar.. Abhi nahi.. Abhi Madhu has to stay by RK's side! She's not going to believe sultan and karo some more pakk pakk... Waise bhi shaadi ke baad sabb mill- baant kar karna chahiyay naa!! So why not pakk pakk pakk! LOL rishbala ka pyaar badegaa.. Shaayad!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmGaurishahmozart66Panthera

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
So I actually watched two episodes back to back just now. Avinesh jaan, kahan chhupe the itne din Embarrassed. I mean, shame on me for not watching Chhal though my cousin used to insist I do. I totally missed out. Avinesh has such incredible presence - very few TV leads have such masculine aura to them!

I loved Sikki and Dips -they are becoming my favourites with their smart alec-y quips. 

"agar apne munh se apni tareef ho gayi ho to nikal jao yahan se" - umm...hello, hello - look who's talking - pot, meet kettle. Someone who's probably spent literally 50% of the show's telecast time talking about his awesomeness is asking someone else to tone down the self-praise? 

And Mrs. Kundra still appears mesmerized LOL - jab hum log hi nahin bach paye to Mrs. Kundra kya cheez hain? 

Also kostin - why is an apartment being repeatedly referred to as a "mansion"? A certain superstar angrezi mein kitni baar fail hua tha? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmCharishmasweet_pie112Pantheramozart66JAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

I know right it's so annoying after every line of his ends with 'madhu loves me' 'your jealous of me and madhu' you want revenge for mine and madhus marriage' bak bak why repeat the same thing again and again. Confused . Even after all this we don't see madhu saying anything just standing like a statue

@Sweetpie agree dear Madhu is slowly turning into a statue though in day before yesterdays epi she did spk to the other guy a bit firmly after coming to know tht he sent SS to jail. For a small moment I felt may be the old Madhu is getting back but sadly as per the telly talk video post by one of the members looks like she hs forgiven him for hiding this truth from her and telling him tht they would not hide anything from each other in future. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112CharishmaPantheramozart66swati1975us

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
.Keep Calm and WATCH SULTAN Poster

Edited by sweet_pie112 - 27 June 2013 at 12:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmGaurishahmozart66Pantheraswati1975usJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Go to top