Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 96)

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

when others say same thing people always turn a blind eye when i say something people call it spreading negativity ,either i get bashed or get lectures ... as if i come here only for writing -ve commentsOuch...
(dnt tell me u r telling it to all ,u quoted me)

anyway i'm off ...  this is the third time people here telling me get out of this thread and second time from the same person...

this will be my last comment on SS AT ...

bye to all ...

Stay dude. Don't mind it. Its just that upon reading speculation like that people tend to get a little stressed. Some, like you, like to discuss it and get reassurance. And others like to dismiss it altogether. No one wants you to leave. Its a forum, we're here to discuss after all. Just because people disagree doesn't mean anyone has to leave.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmsweet_pie112mozart66-JaZ-raaspachJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Good morning everyone have a great day

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmmozart66JAHHNAVIraaspachAnu-Reddy

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
-jas tussi na jaaa HugHugHugHugHug

Good morning shorning everyone Hug

Edited by practicecalm - 26 June 2013 at 11:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mozart66-JaZ-JAHHNAVIraaspachAnu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Good Morning all you beautiful people

snowy72practicecalmsweet_pie112mozart66raaspachAnu-Reddy

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Good Morning guys Hug loved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.    

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmsweet_pie112mozart66rajlaraaspachJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Good Morning guysHugloved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.
me thinks its time to introduce Meera's bracelet! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mozart66raaspachAnu-Reddy

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Good Morning guysHugloved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.

I completely agree as much respect I have for radhaji but what is this fainting every time meera's name is mentioned I never seen her faint whenever her son did wrong (we all know how many times he did wrong.) Confused
I don't think radhaji is not as innocent as she seems to be she knows something but hid it to give cc's farther good image to media

Edited by sweet_pie112 - 26 June 2013 at 11:50pm

snowy72Charishmamozart66Pantheraswati1975usAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_pie112

[QUOTE=Gaurishah] I completely agree as much respect I have for radhaji but what is this fainting every time meera's name is mentioned I never seen her faint whenever her son did wrong Confused
I don't think radhaji is as innocent as she seems to be she knows something but hid it to give cc's farther good image to media
yeah I agree I heard a lot of people say today that Sultan is zaalim coz he didnt care for an old woman's (radhaji's) health! Ermmm.. Chalo Sultan waapis challte hain jab Radha ji ki chronic problem (high BP) theek Ho jaayega firr waapis aayeinge! Arrre lekin Meera is old too and she's been suffering from a mental health problem for the last 30 years! If she can endure it, so can Radhaji and her hypertension! Aurr Yehh baar baar faint hone ki nautanki goes above my head! Yahaan sacch munnnh se nikkkla aur wahaan Radhaji girrri!! Confused

snowy72sweet_pie112Pantheramozart66swati1975usAnu-Reddy

Go to top