Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 93)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Relax guys! I think those rumors started with you-know-who's fans! And gettin influenced or even discussing such baseless things is a waste of time! Wohh kya kehhte hain- Kal kisne dekha? Right now we shud focus on this chocolate fudge jaisa track ladies! Btw confirmed news Yehh hai that VD has left for a (short) holiday.. Now what will Sultan do with RK NOT in the mansion! LOL Tongue

You are right chikni. The rumours are definitely not true.
And no R.K. means more fudge for us. I just hope they don't turn this into a Saas Bahu thing for a few days wit DMB going around saying Maa tum thik ho !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66PantheraraaspachJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Relax guys! I think those rumors started with you-know-who's fans! And gettin influenced or even discussing such baseless things is a waste of time! Wohh kya kehhte hain- Kal kisne dekha? Right now we shud focus on this chocolate fudge jaisa track ladies! Btw confirmed news Yehh hai that VD has left for a (short) holiday.. Now what will Sultan do with RK NOT in the mansion! LOL Tongue

REDECORATE!!! For gods sake, redecorate that house of horrors!!
 And while you're at it...take madhu shopping...aaj kal bhaiyyan jaisi lagti hai!! Confused

yup agree she needs better word robe even Deepali is having better clothes than her

snowy72mozart66JAHHNAVIraaspachKhatamKahani-MERRY-

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

And while you're at it...take madhu shopping...aaj kal bhaiyyan jaisi lagti hai!! Confused

Why is it Kat that as soon as a young girl marries in Indian serials overnight they turn into Auntyjis ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66JAHHNAVIraaspachKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

[QUOTE=chiknichameli07]Relax guys! I think those rumors started with you-know-who's fans! And gettin influenced or even discussing such baseless things is a waste of time! Wohh kya kehhte hain- Kal kisne dekha? Right now we shud focus on this chocolate fudge jaisa track ladies! Btw confirmed news Yehh hai that VD has left for a (short) holiday.. Now what will Sultan do with RK NOT in the mansion! LOL Tongue

Why is it Kat that as soon as a young girl marries in Indian serials overnight they turn into Auntyjis ??

[/QUOTE

Oh they afraid some body like Sultan come along ad take them away so it is like telling people they are married 

snowy72Charishmamozart66JAHHNAVIraaspachKhatamKahani

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
i dont like her clothes. it makes her look like she had five kids. gosh cvs' she is a  newly wed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66raaspachJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
So folks, todays rant LOL...

1) Mummyji bedridden? Shocked. How come Mummyji...I thought u r as heartless as u r son is, seeing how u hardly collapse after all the drama u r son does...but u proved me wrong? huh? LOL. So u have a heart, and it aches and pains when someone points fingers at ur late first husband?Tongue Good, good ...not complaining... but humare dushman ke pyaare mummyji how come u hardly collapsed when u r so called 5 yr old shattered u r moo boli beti's life? Tongue. Thats how much u care for her I guess , why am I not surprised with ur son's anoka pyaar anymore? Jaisi maa waisa beta, S.E.L.F.I.S.H , anyways how I wish Sultan stayed far far away from u all...so that I can happily use the FF button and skip ur nautanki , but alas now to not miss Sultan , I have to bear ur crap Silly.

2) Sikky LOL, sikky ji, the whole house is going down with drama and u r worried abt where u r going to sleep? Tera kya hoga reLOL.  Sikky meri maan go patao u r naya wala Sautela bhai... u see soon the mansion is going to be his , and only he can let u stay in that mansion LOL.

3) Dipali, of all is having a rocking time seeing her old hero and naya wala hero lock horns Tongue. Only complaint, I didn't like her hair in that scene. Hope she brushes it a bit better, I was getting distracted with it Ouch

4) Sikky walks away from Dipali insearch of a room and there Sultan hears some steps. I was like yeh sikky phir agaya kamra mangane, and Ta Da... its not Sikky but Sikky's old sautela bhai's nayi biwi ... aka Madhu Tongue.

5)Loved the connection between Sultan and Madhu here. She steps in and he knows. What a karmic connection...wish she wasn't married Broken Heart.

6)Sultan's care for his mom, for her sleep...what can I say, every mom needs to have such a son Day Dreaming.

7) For the first time I see anger in Sultan's eyes when he speaks to Madhu. He is mad fighting so many ppl for his mom and no one believes him. Madhu whom he might have thought would believe didn't believe him either. Poor guy , all alone fighting Cry

8)Madhu seems to have taken Nameless's role-reversal game seriously. God, the way she was questioning Sultan, why do I feel Nameless has dressed up in saree and came in disguise? ShockedLOL

9) For Sultan, all it matters is that he has seen the truth, felt the truth and believed the truth, bas. All the other materialistic proof's doesn't matter. Now inorder to prove to the world he would need to start on the path of search for the truth, that's coming...but for now, his belief in his past story is important for him and I loved how he stressed what he believes in and why he believes inThumbs Up.

10) Madhu doesnt believe Sultan, Yet.  There comes Nameless with his blabberingGeek. Oh how I wish , I could FF off his scenes, but god for Sultan had to bear the nonsense. So he comes, and starts off bak bak bak bak bak ...100000000000 ^ Infinity bak's later, I wake upLOL... Ok , so what were u saying Nameless? Shocked Ok, ok, so u want Sultan to be out of UR house and so U want to give him as much money as he wants...Arey wah , not bad Nameless, not badClap.  Only if i didn't know u well enuf, i wouldve bought this story of ursTongue LOL. Why do i feel u started feeling some tension inside ur heartless heart that ur pyaari biwi might get impressed by sultan and want to send away soon from that mansion?WinkTongue

11) Madhu,what were u thinking when u r hubby dear once again mentioned Sultan is effected by ur marriage?Ouch. Did u get a hint about Sultan's suppressed feelings for u? Or Did u atleast feel disgust at ur Patidev for blabbering about ur relation with Sultan like that? Confused. I seriously lost u long back my dear, I wish someone showed u way back to senses soon...so that I can start seeing old Madhu in u. May be u need to come out of that haunted place for u to start behaving "normal" , gosh I srsly cant u see like thatOuch

12) This is the Scene , I loved, cried and fell for Sultan more... the check sceneDay Dreaming. The sense of "I win yet again" on Nameless's faceAngry and "This guy never fails to disgust me" on Sultan's... "I cant believe Sultan took the check" on Madhu's, "Oh god I am going to loose few crores of my share" on Sikky's and "Naya hero... u r a true hero" wala on Dipali'sTongue ... the scene at its best with all the expressions...PERFECT as per their charactersThumbs Up.

13) So Nameless, u didnt want to know how much Sultan quoted in that check? Tongue But just a few milliseconds back u were all eyes on that check to see what he is righting, No?Tongue LOL. Go to a doctor and get some check up done... u r trailing off u r character... arey wahi "Jhoot aise bolo ki saari duniya sach maane" wala character Tongue

14) Sultan takes the check and writes "Meera Mohan Kundra" and shows it to Nameless, and Nameless's face ke chekke chut gayeParty LOL. His face became as pale as snow whiteLOL ...yeh le Nameless tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge...  take a Mirror, see urself  in the mirrorROFL .

15)Nameless ji, bahut bolthe ho ab karke bhi dikaho. U consider urself god na, so why not give what Sultan wants? Tongue . Bas tumhe bak bak karna aatha hai aur kuch nahin LOL

15) Bang on dialogue from Sultan... "No bank can give what I want, U and Ur family would give it" and "If u thought i have come here for ur money...tum jitna BEWAKOOF koi aur nahin" and here we go, new name for Nameless... "Bewakoof" TongueLOL

16) Mummyji is awake from her collapsing session to claim Mohan kundra has only one biwi, yayy that was fastTongue... so there goes the theory that she knows something about Mohan-Meera.

I am done for today LOL. That was a longgg rant and I loved the episodeSmile.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 26 June 2013 at 7:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Zorica_BgdCharishmamozart66newveePantheraraaspachJAHHNAVIDolly-heartKhatamKahani-MERRY-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Guys, a DNA test itself could go on for about a month.

The decision to take a DNA test.

Talking to RK.

RK refuses.

They try to convince him.

He refuses.

Madhu decides to take a hair sample.

Gives it to Sultan.

Send it for a DNA test.

Await the results.

Results arrive.

RK finds out.

Drama ensues.

Drama.

Drama.

Finally, results are opened.

Drag.

Results are announced?!?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Charishmamozart66raaspachJAHHNAVIDolly-heart-MERRY-

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by Jugliji

[QUOTE=chiknichameli07]Relax guys! I think those rumors started with you-know-who's fans! And gettin influenced or even discussing such baseless things is a waste of time! Wohh kya kehhte hain- Kal kisne dekha? Right now we shud focus on this chocolate fudge jaisa track ladies! Btw confirmed news Yehh hai that VD has left for a (short) holiday.. Now what will Sultan do with RK NOT in the mansion! LOL Tongue

[/QUOTE

Oh they afraid some body like Sultan come along ad take them away so it is like telling people they are married 
Are you saying genger that, that is a silent signal to keep away. !!
Really then why all the running around of vamps  trying to seduce married men !!
That is hilarious.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66PantheraJAHHNAVIraaspachKhatamKahani-MERRY-

Go to top