Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 92)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Sultan even if he is going to die, I feel he is a character none of us would ever forget. For me as long as he stays, Iam going to enjoy this show for him and once he is done with, iam done with too. But that shouldnt dishearten me or anyone else that he is going to die soon...whats the use of living like Nameless when one can live like Sultan ... aka in everyone's heartsDay Dreaming. I guess ppl should stop worrying about whats tomorrow...Sultan is here today, we need to be happy for that and enjoy the show and his life story.

No worries ppl...enjoy the storySmile

why will we give up jus like that...when characters with no appeal of other shows run for yrs n yrs.like sooraj naitik ahem n manav...when in this shw fans r going to everyimit poss for a flawed character like rk...why will we b so ignorant n bow down to fate so easily...the way we say rk fans r like rk...but unfortunately I can never say sultan fans r like sultan...coz when its fighting for someone u luv n which matters to u then u never give up...n for us sultan aka AR is precious...he may get sum oyhr shw but the impact he brings as sultan is hardly present in any male leads...so jus AR in my screen is not enuf...I want more AR as sultan n for. that I. fight. till. end...period

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Sultan should have a DNA test done just with him and Meeraji.
That will give Sultan the proof that he is her biological son.
Later they can do a test with R.K.
That is a better way to stop them from making accusations that he is not even her son and that it is a ploy to get into the Kundra family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66reena544raaspachKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Sultan even if he is going to die, I feel he is a character none of us would ever forget. For me as long as he stays, Iam going to enjoy this show for him and once he is done with, iam done with too. But that shouldnt dishearten me or anyone else that he is going to die soon...whats the use of living like Nameless when one can live like Sultan ... aka in everyone's heartsDay Dreaming. I guess ppl should stop worrying about whats tomorrow...Sultan is here today, we need to be happy for that and enjoy the show and his life story.

why will we give up jus like that...when characters with no appeal of other shows run for yrs n yrs.like sooraj naitik ahem n manav...when in this shw fans r going to everyimit poss for a flawed character like rk...why will we b so ignorant n bow down to fate so easily...the way we say rk fans r like rk...but unfortunately I can never say sultan fans r like sultan...coz when its fighting for someone u luv n which matters to u then u never give up...n for us sultan aka AR is precious...he may get sum oyhr shw but the impact he brings as sultan is hardly present in any male leads...so jus AR in my screen is not enuf...I want more AR as sultan n for. that I. fight. till. end...period

I agree Abby why should Sultan die may be Anamaka dies  who knows this is soap any thing can happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspach

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Relax guys! I think those rumors started with you-know-who's fans! And gettin influenced or even discussing such baseless things is a waste of time! Wohh kya kehhte hain- Kal kisne dekha? Right now we shud focus on this chocolate fudge jaisa track ladies! Btw confirmed news Yehh hai that VD has left for a (short) holiday.. Now what will Sultan do with RK NOT in the mansion! LOL Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Charishmamozart66newveeraaspachKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

I agree Abby why should Sultan die may be Anamaka dies  who knows this is soap any thing can happen
i want ALL 3 LEADS in the show till the last epi...the othr grp will always mk sure their hero stays and we will mk sure of ours...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72CharishmaraaspachKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Relax guys! I think those rumors started with you-know-who's fans! And gettin influenced or even discussing such baseless things is a waste of time! Wohh kya kehhte hain- Kal kisne dekha? Right now we shud focus on this chocolate fudge jaisa track ladies! Btw confirmed news Yehh hai that VD has left for a (short) holiday.. Now what will Sultan do with RK NOT in the mansion! LOL Tongue

Ommm nice thought Chikini but i have a feeling they banked the episodes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66raaspachJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

REDECORATE!!! For gods sake, redecorate that house of horrors!!
 And while you're at it...take madhu shopping...aaj kal bhaiyyan jaisi lagti hai!! Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Charishmamozart66newveeJAHHNAVIraaspachKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

CHIKNI u know to b HONEST i know SULTAN IS NOT GOING nywhere...dont ask me how n why...BUT I KNOW...but when i m saying abt fighting n not giving up...ITS bASICALLY ABT LETTING CVs n CHANNEL KNOW our LUV for SULTAN n SULBALA...we hv remaind a bit too silent tking things for granted but it CANT CONTINUE like this given the opposition is Strong n we ll b really Fools to underestimate them...its not as if i m burdening sultan fans with extra work...we spend hours in i f n fb nyways...WHY CANT WE TK OUT jus 10 MINs of our net time every alternate to let cvs n channel knw...no1 is reading our ATs neithr our posts in i f ...neithr they care what rank avi has in i f...BUT If the same posts we write here r send to fb mssg n email or tweet...the EFFECT is UNIMAGINABLE

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72CharishmaPantheraJAHHNAVIraaspachKhatamKahani

Go to top