Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 67)

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hi guys i tried to comment on AR's profile the 1st comment was posted correctly then second one i tried after an hour but it gave and error comment tht the last comment was frm the same ip address (that is mine) so guys do I have to wait till someone else comments then I can comment again? Confused Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hi guys i tried to comment on AR's profile the 1st comment was posted correctly then second one i tried after an hour but it gave and error comment tht the last comment was frm the same ip address (that is mine) so guys do I have to wait till someone else comments then I can comment again? Confused Confused

I think it will allow you to comment twice in one day and no more than that, I will go comment now, and you can try afterwards.

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I think it will allow you to comment twice in one day and no more than that, I will go comment now, and you can try afterwards.

ok Nafs will try after your comment

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Thanks Nafs dear I commented again and it got posted !

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
nafs ,nautanki tweet says that is sultan real villian of this show ..it gets two meanings first..sultan is not the villian of the show..second meaning of this sultan might be villian of this show

mozart66Anu-Reddy

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
SS was awesome in last night's episodeEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66alovi_21Anu-Reddy-Nafisa-

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

SS was awesome in last night's episodeEmbarrassed

Loved the way he entered the rk mansion\pent house

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66alovi_21Anu-Reddyfunkylicious-Nafisa-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Originally posted by Jugliji

Hello everyone. This thread is moving swiftly.

Sultan in todays episode showed many what righteous indignation will accomplish.

The breaking of the coconuts and Sikki's interaction with Sultan were my favourite part .
 I did not think that Radhaji was such a delicate darling. What is all this fainting all of a sudden. Her panic showed she knows more than she is telling !!

When Sultan was breaking the coconuts with the dramatic dialogues, it was awesome, also did you see the servant Patil or Mangesh (whichever one he is)? Just handing over the coconuts LOL Knowing what was happening he was still giving the coconuts, that's the presence of Sultan even the servants recognise an authoritative figure and just hand over the shagun LOL

Sikky was hilarious today, everything he said was just really great.

Dipali with eye glasses, I think even DD has a similar pair (both Seema and DD wear glasses) I didn't like the eyeglasses on her, somehow distracted from her style of looking glamourous. 

I don't know about this track Dolly, I was so sure about Radhaji, and I still am to a certain extent where she knew of a Meera maybe but it could still be a conspiracy today Meera is what made me doubt her.

Why do you doubt Meeraji ?
I personally do not think that the CV's would bring in such a dramatic entry of a respected actress to  simply make her evil. Her portrayal of a woman traumatized by losing her son and just now getting over her stay in the asylum is making her slow in really understanding actually what is happening  to her and all around her. She has not come to terms with the fact that Sultan is her son.  She is comfortable with him and that is a clue to the fact that somewhere deep down she believes him but has not grasped the whole reality.
The CV's have to have planned a good and believable proof to even start in the direction that they have taken. 
It is going to unfold slowly and with a punch that will shake the Kundra family.
Romance did its time in the story and remember how nobody wanted to believe that the SF was not really taking revenge. Well he was.
Tying Sultan to the super star is a superb idea. There are many many ways to go for drama and show some male testosterone erupting.
I have faith in the writers that they have the angles all taken care of.
BEST REPLY of the AT till now...i m literally sick n disgusted of those DOUBTING MEERAs identity...JUGLI U GAVE SUCH a KARARA JAWAB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zindayalmozart66Anu-Reddy

Go to top