Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 58)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Hello everyone. This thread is moving swiftly.

Sultan in todays episode showed many what righteous indignation will accomplish.

The breaking of the coconuts and Sikki's interaction with Sultan were my favourite part .
 I did not think that Radhaji was such a delicate darling. What is all this fainting all of a sudden. Her panic showed she knows more than she is telling !!

When Sultan was breaking the coconuts with the dramatic dialogues, it was awesome, also did you see the servant Patil or Mangesh (whichever one he is)? Just handing over the coconuts LOL Knowing what was happening he was still giving the coconuts, that's the presence of Sultan even the servants recognise an authoritative figure and just hand over the shagun LOL

Sikky was hilarious today, everything he said was just really great.

Dipali with eye glasses, I think even DD has a similar pair (both Seema and DD wear glasses) I didn't like the eyeglasses on her, somehow distracted from her style of looking glamourous. 

I don't know about this track Dolly, I was so sure about Radhaji, and I still am to a certain extent where she knew of a Meera maybe but it could still be a conspiracy today Meera is what made me doubt her.

Why do you doubt Meeraji ?
I personally do not think that the CV's would bring in such a dramatic entry of a respected actress to  simply make her evil. Her portrayal of a woman traumatized by losing her son and just now getting over her stay in the asylum is making her slow in really understanding actually what is happening  to her and all around her. She has not come to terms with the fact that Sultan is her son.  She is comfortable with him and that is a clue to the fact that somewhere deep down she believes him but has not grasped the whole reality.
The CV's have to have planned a good and believable proof to even start in the direction that they have taken. 
It is going to unfold slowly and with a punch that will shake the Kundra family.
Romance did its time in the story and remember how nobody wanted to believe that the SF was not really taking revenge. Well he was.
Tying Sultan to the super star is a superb idea. There are many many ways to go for drama and show some male testosterone erupting.
I have faith in the writers that they have the angles all taken care of.

Meera gave two odd looks... first as Sultan is guiding her further into the house and RK comes in front of them when RK says "do you know what you are about to do"? They we see Meera looking nervous like she might get caught in a lie. Then in the bedroom that look Meera wore was saying like she has arrived to wealth finally. If it is a conspiracy she is in cahoots with Rashid, Radhaji's remembering of what happened with Rashid said Mohan Kundra told him that Rashid stole from him money what about if Rashid stole that diamond bangle piece too, that's why MK gave Radha only one piece because his driver stole one piece that look in the bedroom showing she has arrived to wealth, means that was the plan possibly to get into the house to steal from the safe when the Kundra's aren't looking, that means they plan to act fast because surely a DNA test can show them out to be frauds.

Unless these CV's don't even think of doing a DNA test at all but if Madhu is going to be looking for proof with Sultan, they need to get a DNA test.

Zarina Wahab I feel would still take a role where she plays traumatised and later on play the same role as bad, that she was pretending all along, imagine the impact that would have? I'm sure Zarinaji has always wanted to play a villain, and perhaps she is having her opportunity now.

But as I said lets just enjoy what is being shown now, the drama the track is giving us, the fights of RK and Sultan, Madhu and Sultan living in the same house. Off course also Madhu and Sultan could find more proof to support the story and this could be the truth also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nollaDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Anyway, how are you Dolly & the kids?

I am fine Phoebe. And so are my girls. thanks.

How are you ? Is it getting easier day by day.
I am voting like crazy for Sid. I hope it helps !!

Do you find time to catch up with the show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@ Nafs. If Rashid had stolen the bangle why would he give it to Meeraji ?

He would sell it and get drunk. He does have a reason to hate the Kundras for what MK did to him. But why wait for 30 years to come for revenge.
Recognizing the pic in Sultans  wallet tells us that he panicked because he had abandoned his wife and son.
But again too much analyzing and trying to see where the CV's are going to be is fun but if we sit back and just enjoy the ride will be even better.

nolla

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
hello dolly, nolla, nafs...anyone else sorry if i missed you!Big smile
Just dropped in to say hi. Have not forgotten...the AT goes so fast these days..i miss so much!
But chlao..today was wash day LOL

raaspachnolla

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Just dropped in to say hi. Have not forgotten...the AT goes so fast these days..i miss so much!
You never say Hello to me Cry... You don't like me naa... 

nolla

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nolla

Anyway, how are you Dolly & the kids?

I am fine Phoebe. And so are my girls. thanks.

How are you ? Is it getting easier day by day.
I am voting like crazy for Sid. I hope it helps !!

Do you find time to catch up with the show?

Only like at this hr of the night. But day time, can't even see the day pass by!
But hope it will be ok soon.
nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Kat i said the same when i came earlier. I have to go through the MF to find the new one these days.
But how are you? I saw you are at the front in MF with some TM's, but gal am so busy that i don't even have time to click likes.LOL

Panthera

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

@ Nafs. If Rashid had stolen the bangle why would he give it to Meeraji ?

He would sell it and get drunk. He does have a reason to hate the Kundras for what MK did to him. But why wait for 30 years to come for revenge.
Recognizing the pic in Sultans  wallet tells us that he panicked because he had abandoned his wife and son.
But again too much analyzing and trying to see where the CV's are going to be is fun but if we sit back and just enjoy the ride will be even better.

If we just enjoy the drama it is better, just enjoy what we are seeing day by day. The CV's will show everything when they are good and ready, either conclusive proof to collaborate the story or if it's a conspiracy they will show that too, it's not worth analysing it too deeply, because we might miss whatever entertainment being shown right now.

newveenolla

Go to top