Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 57)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
And yes, even though I won't like it, I am prepared if sultan is duped. I guess after the ther couples marriage, I am prepared for whatever the CVs dish us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachnollaAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
@ genger,
IPK had good TRPs till the lead went off for two months to do his movie. After that the show went downhill. But you're right, it's TRP was nowhere close to YRKKH or DABH, but it was reasonably good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nollaAnu-Reddy

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Hi everyone, i loved Avis acting today. And guys, congrats on new AT.  They are running real quick these days. you pple sleep here? Just kidding. Keep up the spirit i love that.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Guys made a post in MF go visit if you have time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachnollaAnu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Jugliji

Hello everyone. This thread is moving swiftly.

Sultan in todays episode showed many what righteous indignation will accomplish.

The breaking of the coconuts and Sikki's interaction with Sultan were my favourite part .
 I did not think that Radhaji was such a delicate darling. What is all this fainting all of a sudden. Her panic showed she knows more than she is telling !!

When Sultan was breaking the coconuts with the dramatic dialogues, it was awesome, also did you see the servant Patil or Mangesh (whichever one he is)? Just handing over the coconuts LOL Knowing what was happening he was still giving the coconuts, that's the presence of Sultan even the servants recognise an authoritative figure and just hand over the shagun LOL

Sikky was hilarious today, everything he said was just really great.

Dipali with eye glasses, I think even DD has a similar pair (both Seema and DD wear glasses) I didn't like the eyeglasses on her, somehow distracted from her style of looking glamourous. 

I don't know about this track Dolly, I was so sure about Radhaji, and I still am to a certain extent where she knew of a Meera maybe but it could still be a conspiracy today Meera is what made me doubt her.

Why do you doubt Meeraji ?
I personally do not think that the CV's would bring in such a dramatic entry of a respected actress to  simply make her evil. Her portrayal of a woman traumatized by losing her son and just now getting over her stay in the asylum is making her slow in really understanding actually what is happening  to her and all around her. She has not come to terms with the fact that Sultan is her son.  She is comfortable with him and that is a clue to the fact that somewhere deep down she believes him but has not grasped the whole reality.
The CV's have to have planned a good and believable proof to even start in the direction that they have taken. 
It is going to unfold slowly and with a punch that will shake the Kundra family.
Romance did its time in the story and remember how nobody wanted to believe that the SF was not really taking revenge. Well he was.
Tying Sultan to the super star is a superb idea. There are many many ways to go for drama and show some male testosterone erupting.
I have faith in the writers that they have the angles all taken care of.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaraaspachnollaABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Yes, nafs. I agree. With sultan coming under the same roof as madhu, the story will get very interesting. I love sultan madhu in the same frame. At the end of it, I hope sultan proves his story to be true with Madhu's help.

Its been ages bidz, well hi.Wink Don't forget voting!!!Big smile

Me am just happy meera, chose a room where she feels confy, thats all goody for me. Now i can sit back & watch.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Hello everyone. This thread is moving swiftly.

Sultan in todays episode showed many what righteous indignation will accomplish.

The breaking of the coconuts and Sikki's interaction with Sultan were my favourite part .
 I did not think that Radhaji was such a delicate darling. What is all this fainting all of a sudden. Her panic showed she knows more than she is telling !!

When Sultan was breaking the coconuts with the dramatic dialogues, it was awesome, also did you see the servant Patil or Mangesh (whichever one he is)? Just handing over the coconuts LOL Knowing what was happening he was still giving the coconuts, that's the presence of Sultan even the servants recognise an authoritative figure and just hand over the shagun LOL

Sikky was hilarious today, everything he said was just really great.

Dipali with eye glasses, I think even DD has a similar pair (both Seema and DD wear glasses) I didn't like the eyeglasses on her, somehow distracted from her style of looking glamourous. 

I don't know about this track Dolly, I was so sure about Radhaji, and I still am to a certain extent where she knew of a Meera maybe but it could still be a conspiracy today Meera is what made me doubt her.

Why do you doubt Meeraji ?
I personally do not think that the CV's would bring in such a dramatic entry of a respected actress to  simply make her evil. Her portrayal of a woman traumatized by losing her son and just now getting over her stay in the asylum is making her slow in really understanding actually what is happening  to her and all around her. She has not come to terms with the fact that Sultan is her son.  She is comfortable with him and that is a clue to the fact that somewhere deep down she believes him but has not grasped the whole reality.
The CV's have to have planned a good and believable proof to even start in the direction that they have taken. 
It is going to unfold slowly and with a punch that will shake the Kundra family.
Romance did its time in the story and remember how nobody wanted to believe that the SF was not really taking revenge. Well he was.
Tying Sultan to the super star is a superb idea. There are many many ways to go for drama and show some male testosterone erupting.
I have faith in the writers that they have the angles all taken care of.

We all feel the same Dolly, but be prepared, these cv's never trust them. They have the habit of kicking you hard where it hurts with there scripts. So watch out. Get strong, drink some bournvita!!Big smile

Anu-Reddy-Nafisa-

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Anyway, how are you Dolly & the kids?

Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top