Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 56)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Joined: 30 January 2013
Posts: 11320

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone. This thread is moving swiftly.

Sultan in todays episode showed many what righteous indignation will accomplish.

The breaking of the coconuts and Sikki's interaction with Sultan were my favourite part .
 I did not think that Radhaji was such a delicate darling. What is all this fainting all of a sudden. Her panic showed she knows more than she is telling !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaraaspachAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Charishma



Abby I get where you are coming from, but I honestly dont think the cvs of this show pander to fanbases to that extent. Temporarily, yes. But not for a long term track that might change the show's direction. And positive feedback might help, but surely the ph understands that the loudest fanbase is not necessarily the biggest.
I dont send much feedback. Maybe its the oldschool in me but doesnt watching the show speak for itself? I have a hard time believing that the type of "feedback" RKians give does anything other than make noise. 



I also think the CV's don't pander to fanbases, ST's recent article where he said DD and VD fans are only online fans and that both are only becoming known from Madhubala to TRP audiences, I took that to mean because say they each have 5000 fans each online, which are mainly youth, that's just a drop in the ocean compared to the TRP audiences, bearing in mind youth are probably watching the show through online portals as well. So whatever the online fans are complaining don't really register with ST I really feel that's the case because TRP audiences the aunties etc prefer a good storyline to just romantic scenes.

Mind you like a good balance of romantic scenes and good story as well..I think this Sultan/Meera track is a good track, family drama was the right step to take, but all this is just my opinion, I may have gauged this wrong, I'm not an authority on this matter. 

I agree with you all these young guys are watching on line not on tv and good portion of them are from out side of the country which trp does not count really if i am not wrong. that is the reason all those family dramas are bringing more trp than just love story. Even the most fan following Ipknd never brought high trp because family audience can not just watch romantic scenes all the time every body get bored of them

Yah it gets boring after a while, some romance from the leads and family drama, where all the characters contribute something into the story is what sells. We see what everyone is contributing now, Sikky the comedy, Dipali the evil scheming, RK is a grey character and hero, Madhu the heroine who is whiter than white, Sultan is the antagonist to RK mainly now etc. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaAnu-Reddy

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Joined: 21 August 2012
Posts: 837

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
so what you guys think about this sultan track where is it leading he can not just sit in the rk's house and have a happy family reunion any body predicting what will be from now on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Hello everyone. This thread is moving swiftly.

Sultan in todays episode showed many what righteous indignation will accomplish.

The breaking of the coconuts and Sikki's interaction with Sultan were my favourite part .
 I did not think that Radhaji was such a delicate darling. What is all this fainting all of a sudden. Her panic showed she knows more than she is telling !!

When Sultan was breaking the coconuts with the dramatic dialogues, it was awesome, also did you see the servant Patil or Mangesh (whichever one he is)? Just handing over the coconuts LOL Knowing what was happening he was still giving the coconuts, that's the presence of Sultan even the servants recognise an authoritative figure and just hand over the shagun LOL

Sikky was hilarious today, everything he said was just really great.

Dipali with eye glasses, I think even DD has a similar pair (both Seema and DD wear glasses) I didn't like the eyeglasses on her, somehow distracted from her style of looking glamourous. 

I don't know about this track Dolly, I was so sure about Radhaji, and I still am to a certain extent where she knew of a Meera maybe but it could still be a conspiracy today Meera is what made me doubt her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

so what you guys think about this sultan track where is it leading he can not just sit in the rk's house and have a happy family reunion any body predicting what will be from now on

Tomorrow as per precap shows that Sultan and Madhu are talking about the proof he has and I think Madhu will decide to help him find more proof. I just wish they would just go for a DNA test both brothers and Meera, first thing to check.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachAnu-Reddy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Joined: 13 September 2011
Posts: 4955

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by bidz

and he has forced himself based on a drunkard's words and meera's hysterical reaction to MK. what if the entire story is false??? he will get killed by Bala before this happens or after, lee???



You know today my doubts have returned looking at Meera, she gave two odd looks. Just looking at her she might be up to something with either Rashid and Kukuji or just Rashid alone. 

Going by the actress Zarina Wahab perhaps she took the role because it was challenging act crazy initially then come out as a bad person, out to swindle money from the Kundra's, so it would be a challenging role right, so perhaps we should watch and just enjoy the show for the drama Sultan is creating etc but bear in mind that it might come out that this is a conspiracy. 
BIDZ I M SHOCKED READING UR PREDICTIONS...CVs r NOT Psychos and being a drunkard doesnt mk one a psycho or liar...plus radhaji did recognize rashid and meera has one kangan of the kundras...plus cvs will shw sultan arranging more proofs n mb helping him...gathering proofs will give us more sulbala scns

Why are you shocked? You and I are saying the same thing. And that is we need more evidence before Sultans allegation can be proved. Rashid has a poor track record. Even now when he told the story to sultan, he asked him to take money from the Kundras. I am not saying that I don't believe him. All I am saying is that based on his testimony alone, sultan has a weak case. Yes, I would love more proof.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachnollaAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by bidz

and he has forced himself based on a drunkard's words and meera's hysterical reaction to MK. what if the entire story is false??? he will get killed by Bala before this happens or after, lee???



You know today my doubts have returned looking at Meera, she gave two odd looks. Just looking at her she might be up to something with either Rashid and Kukuji or just Rashid alone. 

Going by the actress Zarina Wahab perhaps she took the role because it was challenging act crazy initially then come out as a bad person, out to swindle money from the Kundra's, so it would be a challenging role right, so perhaps we should watch and just enjoy the show for the drama Sultan is creating etc but bear in mind that it might come out that this is a conspiracy. 
BIDZ I M SHOCKED READING UR PREDICTIONS...CVs r NOT Psychos and being a drunkard doesnt mk one a psycho or liar...plus radhaji did recognize rashid and meera has one kangan of the kundras...plus cvs will shw sultan arranging more proofs n mb helping him...gathering proofs will give us more sulbala scns

Why are you shocked? You and I are saying the same thing. And that is we need more evidence before Sultans allegation can be proved. Rashid has a poor track record. Even now when he told the story to sultan, he asked him to take money from the Kundras. I am not saying that I don't believe him. All I am saying is that based on his testimony alone, sultan has a weak case. Yes, I would love more proof.

Madhu is helping Sultan to uncover more proof, shortly that's what's upcoming in this track. We wait to see what is uncovered by the them, also if the CV's will show some two faced nature of any of the characters, ie. Meera or Kukuji, Rashid etc, if it is a conspiracy, we should be prepared for that. But off course for Sultan's sake we don't want him to be duped, so want this story to be true, so Madhu and Sultan need to check the hospital records of Meera, search Sitara Studios if MK left anything to link him to Meera there, Madhu can speak to Radhaji if she remembers anything during that time, also DNA test also.

Meanwhile I think we should just enjoy the drama as being shown right now, as that's very entertaining. RK getting jealous, Sultan and Madhu being in the same house, RK and Sultan fighting etc. 


Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 25 June 2013 at 5:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bidznollaraaspachAnu-Reddy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Joined: 13 September 2011
Posts: 4955

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Yes, nafs. I agree. With sultan coming under the same roof as madhu, the story will get very interesting. I love sultan madhu in the same frame. At the end of it, I hope sultan proves his story to be true with Madhu's help.

Edited by bidz - 25 June 2013 at 5:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nollaraaspachAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RK RK, Sultan Sultan (Purily Fun post)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: silent.desire   Replies: 40   Views: 6083

silent.desire 40 6083 28 June 2013 at 3:20am by -Narnia-
madhu to play cupid..reunite sultan &mrs sultan

2

Author: chirpyhapibird   Replies: 10   Views: 4245

chirpyhapibird 10 4245 17 May 2013 at 12:53am by chirpyhapibird
SULTAN aka AR AT#5|| Mumbai ka Sultan || [Note:31]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: itsRitzi   Replies: 1199   Views: 32533

itsRitzi 1199 32533 03 April 2013 at 2:43am by funkylicious
MM-MADHU 2KNOW SULTAN'S PAST AND SULTAN'S WIFE ENT

Author: chinpinmon   Replies: 3   Views: 2440

chinpinmon 3 2440 28 March 2013 at 2:00pm by mehwish134
YE TERA GHAR YE MERA GHAR YE GHAR KITNA KAREEB H.:

2

Author: Smeera123   Replies: 14   Views: 964

Smeera123 14 964 23 December 2012 at 7:09am by Polly.P

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index