Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 55)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Hi guys! how is every one? Chikini a read some comets give to you from  Anamaka fans oofff put me to sleep i do not know how you feeling reading all that nonsense
ohhh  my god... mahaaa boring to repeat the same things OVER N OVER again! its like banging your head against a wall! I only take them if they are destroying a good Sultan post (and I don't want it to be closed by the mods)!

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 25 June 2013 at 4:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky1123PantheraraaspachpaljayAnu-Reddy

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Abby I get where you are coming from, but I honestly dont think the cvs of this show pander to fanbases to that extent. Temporarily, yes. But not for a long term track that might change the show's direction. And positive feedback might help, but surely the ph understands that the loudest fanbase is not necessarily the biggest.
I dont send much feedback. Maybe its the oldschool in me but doesnt watching the show speak for itself? I have a hard time believing that the type of "feedback" RKians give does anything other than make noise. 

Edited by Charishma - 25 June 2013 at 4:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachAnu-Reddy

Sophronia IF-Dazzler
Sophronia
Sophronia

I know it's late but congrats on the new thread :)

raaspachAnu-Reddy

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Originally posted by Desichiqneez

yeh raat bheegi bheegi, yeh mast fizaayein
Utha dheere dheere voh chaand pyaara pyaara...!!!Day DreamingBlushing

Let me continue,

kyon Aag si laga kar gumsum hai chandni

sone bhi nahi deta mousam ka ye nazara.

sweet dreams. If you can sleepDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by genger

Hi guys! how is every one? Chikini a read some comets give to you from  Anamaka fans oofff put me to sleep i do not know how you feeling reading all that nonsense
ohhh  my god... mahaaa boring to repeat the same things OVER N OVER again! its like banging your head against a wall! I only take them if they are destroying a good Sultan post (and I don't want it to be closed by the mods)!

I know you are trying patently which you have plenty by the way i like your answers and enjoyed reading them

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charishma

Abby I get where you are coming from, but I honestly dont think the cvs of this show pander to fanbases to that extent. Temporarily, yes. But not for a long term track that might change the show's direction. And positive feedback might help, but surely the ph understands that the loudest fanbase is not necessarily the biggest.
I dont send much feedback. Maybe its the oldschool in me but doesnt watching the show speak for itself? I have a hard time believing that the type of "feedback" RKians give does anything other than make noise. 

I also think the CV's don't pander to fanbases, ST's recent article where he said DD and VD fans are only online fans and that both are only becoming known from Madhubala to TRP audiences, I took that to mean because say they each have 5000 fans each online, which are mainly youth, that's just a drop in the ocean compared to the TRP audiences, bearing in mind youth are probably watching the show through online portals as well. So whatever the online fans are complaining don't really register with ST I really feel that's the case because TRP audiences the aunties etc prefer a good storyline to just romantic scenes.

Mind you like a good balance of romantic scenes and good story as well..I think this Sultan/Meera track is a good track, family drama was the right step to take, but all this is just my opinion, I may have gauged this wrong, I'm not an authority on this matter. 

CharishmaAnu-Reddy

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
People chk this post out. They are under bhainsas spell LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641281

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Charishma

I also think the CV's don't pander to fanbases, ST's recent article where he said DD and VD fans are only online fans and that both are only becoming known from Madhubala to TRP audiences, I took that to mean because say they each have 5000 fans each online, which are mainly youth, that's just a drop in the ocean compared to the TRP audiences, bearing in mind youth are probably watching the show through online portals as well. So whatever the online fans are complaining don't really register with ST I really feel that's the case because TRP audiences the aunties etc prefer a good storyline to just romantic scenes.

Mind you like a good balance of romantic scenes and good story as well..I think this Sultan/Meera track is a good track, family drama was the right step to take, but all this is just my opinion, I may have gauged this wrong, I'm not an authority on this matter. 

I agree with you all these young guys are watching on line not on tv and good portion of them are from out side of the country which trp does not count really if i am not wrong. that is the reason all those family dramas are bringing more trp than just love story. Even the most fan following Ipknd never brought high trp because family audience can not just watch romantic scenes all the time every body get bored of them

Anu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top