Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 54)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

and he has forced himself based on a drunkard's words and meera's hysterical reaction to MK. what if the entire story is false??? he will get killed by Bala before this happens or after, lee???

You know today my doubts have returned looking at Meera, she gave two odd looks. Just looking at her she might be up to something with either Rashid and Kukuji or just Rashid alone. 

Going by the actress Zarina Wahab perhaps she took the role because it was challenging act crazy initially then come out as a bad person, out to swindle money from the Kundra's, so it would be a challenging role right, so perhaps we should watch and just enjoy the show for the drama Sultan is creating etc but bear in mind that it might come out that this is a conspiracy. 

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 25 June 2013 at 3:32pm

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desichiqneez

someone is faking ittt...!!!!ShockedEvil Smile sikkkyyy and SS last part was ma fav  scene from da whole... i want moreee Sikky SS sceneeesss puhleeez...!!!! ROFL 

WHo is ready for another song seq???? ClownWackoROFL chaddow!!!
WHO IS FAKING IT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

how did he get bailed out of jail ...!!! one thing for sure police cannot arrest him without arrest warrant ... CC is soo dumb dumb!!!ROFLClown no honeymoon Tai tai phisssh alrdy !!!!!ROFLPartyD'oh

I hope Today TRP baba show some positive result...!!!CoolApprove

We shouldn't apply logic to this show, just watch it like that so we can laugh that's it.
NAFS this show is wayyy more logical than any othr gheesa peeta daily soaps...cvs justify everything they shw... LEE...the bailing out of jail shows SULTAN DOES HV CONTACTS...he isnt not a sadakchap gunda who does bhaigiri roadside...all used to comment why he is called MUMBAI KA SULTAN whereas he is jus a Choto Mota Gunda...BUT BY THIS CVS shwed SULTANs POWER...

Remember during RK's shooting case, the cops clarified with Sultan that he wasn't the one who was calling Bittuji to extort money or threatening to kill RK. So I did think if the cops can trust a criminal over a civilian like Bittuji's word then Sultan does have a lot of influence even with the police, but I thought the CV's intended for us to forget that, because they don't want to show the the police being corrupt in this show. We have to wait maybe it will be just one of those unexplained things for him coming out so soon from jail. Or later they will show his police connections.

Anu-Reddy

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

BTW, what is sultan trying to achieve by forcing himself in CC's house?? matlab us se ukski maa ke respect kaise waapas aayega? Don't get me wrong. I loved the WU of the episode. As I read it, I commented somewhere that SS is gonna get bashed today. And he did. Chalo, aaj for the first time, he deserves the bashing, and I cannot be happier. Be gold hearted to people who matter,  NOT to everyone under the sunLOL
Dude its HIS mom's house.. that's all he wants to prove... He doesn't want to ENJOY living in that bhool bhulaiyaa house. he wants PEOPLE [that is RK clan] to address and accept Meera as MK's wife! The REAL-Maalkin of the house! If they accept her, Sultan will leave the mansion!

Another question which came to my mind: A few days ago FANS were asking if Sultan is indeed a gangster? Koi kaam dhandhaa nai karta... etc etc.. Now CVs read their precious comments and Sultan went to havan pooja, beat up RK, todd fodd ki Tongue... And then brought Maa home today.. now FANS want Sultan to go to COURT and hire lawyers instead of "trespassing"... Confused  I am confused whether "MF jannta" wants him as a gangster or as a court ke chakkar laggata aam aadmi

I understand that darling, but the evidence is way too weak as of now. He is basing this on Rashid and meera's incoherent reaction towards MK. I just wish he went there with stronger proof. That's all. I just don't want it to backfire. That's all

... Bidzzyy what did i say about put aside logic..!!!!ROFLWacko njoy da coconut
smashing scene... SS was looking hawwttt  hawwt wid ABBK...!!!BlushingDay Dreaming
they are in a hurry to wrap up SS track soo dat they can start 
reinvent CC character bakk to square one no...!!!!ROFLClownSilly

i say dun expect anything from cvs..!!! Thanks to fandoms ..!!!
sooner than we expect ... thy have to say tata sky to da show for their
OCD disturbing behavior no!!!... ApprovePigROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bidzAnu-Reddy

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

and he has forced himself based on a drunkard's words and meera's hysterical reaction to MK. what if the entire story is false??? he will get killed by Bala before this happens or after, lee???

You know today my doubts have returned looking at Meera, she gave two odd looks. Just looking at her she might be up to something with either Rashid and Kukuji or just Rashid alone. 

Going by the actress Zarina Wahab perhaps she took the role because it was challenging act crazy initially then come out as a bad person, out to swindle money from the Kundra's, so it would be a challenging role right, so perhaps we should watch and just enjoy the show for the drama Sultan is creating etc but bear in mind that it might come out that this is a conspiracy. 
BIDZ I M SHOCKED READING UR PREDICTIONS...CVs r NOT Psychos and being a drunkard doesnt mk one a psycho or liar...plus radhaji did recognize rashid and meera has one kangan of the kundras...plus cvs will shw sultan arranging more proofs n mb helping him...gathering proofs will give us more sulbala scns

Anu-Reddy

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
yeh raat bheegi bheegi, yeh mast fizaayein
Utha dheere dheere voh chaand pyaara pyaara...!!!Day DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachAnu-Reddy

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

BTW, what is sultan trying to achieve by forcing himself in CC's house?? matlab us se ukski maa ke respect kaise waapas aayega? Don't get me wrong. I loved the WU of the episode. As I read it, I commented somewhere that SS is gonna get bashed today. And he did. Chalo, aaj for the first time, he deserves the bashing, and I cannot be happier. Be gold hearted to people who matter,  NOT to everyone under the sunLOL
Dude its HIS mom's house.. that's all he wants to prove... He doesn't want to ENJOY living in that bhool bhulaiyaa house. he wants PEOPLE [that is RK clan] to address and accept Meera as MK's wife! The REAL-Maalkin of the house! If they accept her, Sultan will leave the mansion!

Another question which came to my mind: A few days ago FANS were asking if Sultan is indeed a gangster? Koi kaam dhandhaa nai karta... etc etc.. Now CVs read their precious comments and Sultan went to havan pooja, beat up RK, todd fodd ki Tongue... And then brought Maa home today.. now FANS want Sultan to go to COURT and hire lawyers instead of "trespassing"... Confused  I am confused whether "MF jannta" wants him as a gangster or as a court ke chakkar laggata aam aadmi

I understand that darling, but the evidence is way too weak as of now. He is basing this on Rashid and meera's incoherent reaction towards MK. I just wish he went there with stronger proof. That's all. I just don't want it to backfire. That's all

... Bidzzyy what did i say about put aside logic..!!!!ROFLWacko njoy da coconut
smashing scene... SS was looking hawwttt  hawwt wid ABBK...!!!BlushingDay Dreaming
they are in a hurry to wrap up SS track soo dat they can start 
reinvent CC character bakk to square one no...!!!!ROFLClownSilly

i say dun expect anything from cvs..!!! Thanks to fandoms ..!!!
sooner than we expect ... thy have to say tata sky to da show for their
OCD disturbing behavior no!!!... ApprovePigROFL

LEE If its all abt fandoms ...then from which angle r we small in number...jus coz we r lazy...why cant we fight bk for our hero...why already lose the battle n blame fandoms jus coz we r too lazy to send feedbk...its not the othr grps fault nor cvs fault but OUR FAULT...we stayed SiLENT tking things for granted...i hear many say hear the more they bash the more sultan we get...THATS BULLsHIT...its jus a way to escape frm sending feedbk

Anu-Reddy

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! how is every one? Chikini a read some comets give to you from  Anamaka fans oofff put me to sleep i do not know how you feeling reading all that nonsense

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVIraaspachAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top