-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: genger

Nafts if it is for money Rashid and Meera playing why they have to wait 30 years and why she needs to be in the mental  hospital they could have done it earlier obviously she is in the hospital 30 years the doctors won't lie so it has to e something else if they are playing

genger I said I think we shouldn't analyse further see my response of the same above. But all those questions do have answers.

Who took Sultan to the mental asylum, Rashid (they could be a natak/drama happening within a serial).
Sultan was in Dubai for many years also his just returned. If Meera is acting, obviously she wasn't in the hospital for 30 years. The doctors could be in on the natak/drama. But as I said if we over analyse what happens, we stop enjoying what's being shown, as we are just looking for clues of a conspiracy and our enjoyment in what is happening now is somehow impaired, we can see that's what's happening to the MF right? Previously they enjoyed RK's junoon and now they hate Sultan and Meera's track so much they aren't even enjoying what they used to about the serial before. Similar us here, if we were anticipating seeing Madhu and Sultan's chemistry when they are in one frame together and RK and Sultan's fighting sequences, if there is doubt about the truth we also will forget what is being shown and let our minds be concerned only with the possible lie Meera is playing. We don't know for sure what is happening, lets just enjoy the drama.
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Hey people... watched the epi and an awesome one...πŸ˜›, so here goes my stupid rant to myself while watching the episode, for u guys...

1) Radhaji ...whats with u Radhaji? 😲Kya? I mean KYAAA??😲 Koi thamasha nahin chahiye? 😲 Did I hear that right? I mean the family which eats thamasha for bfast, thamasha for lunch and thamasha for dinner...that families mom says she wants no thamasha?😲. HailaπŸ˜† .Nameless ji suna apne? Instead of worrying about whats in Sultan's eyes, start worrying about what ur mom wants...atleast u would prove a better son, insaan tho hone se rehe πŸ˜›

2) I had a bet with my sister yesterday saying I can bet my life Nameless wont tell Madhu the truth and here we go πŸ˜› Anoka pyaar itna anoka tha ki he couldnt tell Madhu the truth that he used her trust and broke it by getting Sultan arrested. Now what can i say, I love their anoka love πŸ˜†

3) Whats with Dipali's glasses?πŸ€“ πŸ˜† Did she realize the naya wala hero is coming and to see him better, took out the glasses hidden in her closet? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. I understand Dipali, u were so fed up seeing Nameless ka face, u thought u better stay blind then wear the glasses πŸ˜† haina , haina ?? bolo bolo πŸ˜†

4) Deva , deva , the music and its divine adrenaline wala feeling...seriously gives me goose bumps. Nariyal phodna ...sheer brilliance Only if one of the nariyal accidentally went and phodod itself on Nameless's head...i wouldve danced, but alas πŸ₯Ί

5) Loved Dipali Sikki's talk about which side they are going to take πŸ˜†. Dipali rehem karo, please take ur Ex BF ka side...we dont want to be the loosing one and the side u take will take a deep plunge into atlantic , arey bhai look back at ur track record in this show 😎

6) The way Meera mom entered, the hesitant steps she took, the way she wanted to go back from there and the way she was worried abt Radha fainting... I believe her story😊. The way she was shown in foreground and Nameless's mom shown in the mirror shows that she is MKs real wife.

7)Loved the protective side of Sultan. Nameless ji look at that and learn how to treat "women". Make good use of Sultan's stay in the mansion Nameless. U will atleast become a bit of an insaan. Oh Btw , what were u saying about seedhi/tedi etc etc yesterday? πŸ˜› Sultan also knows how to tedi stuff superstar ji πŸ˜†. Sultan was so right, u tried hiding behind Police...now lets see how u face him infront of ur eyes. That will be a treat to watchπŸ˜›. Congo on no sleep days...πŸ˜†

8) Padmini ji seems to be in her own happy land My-beti-is-happily-settled-in-her-sasural wala land. But Padmini ji, arent u forgetting the person u sent to meet ur daughter?😑 How about apologizing him for what u made him to do? Sultan is a Human first, I wonder when the maa beti will learn to treat him as one

10) Nameless...Nameless...Nameless πŸ˜†, tomorrow morning if u wake up from ur sleep and someone breaks ur name plate and puts his name plate on ur house...will u read that nameplate and say ..."Oh geez, looks like its no more my mansion and walk away?" πŸ˜›. Stop talking rubbish buddy... i guess ur so used to talking, so how about buying a plaster and asking ur pyaari biwi to put it on ur mouth? πŸ˜›. Iam sure ur not bankrupt and can afford a plaster πŸ˜†

11) Gangsters dont need to work everyday I guess but what about superstar's? I never knew Superstar's have so much time πŸ˜†. When was the last time we saw Nameless work?πŸ˜•. Iam sure he will not go to work as long as Sultan is in that house...u see thats how much he trusts his "anoka pyaar" πŸ˜›.

12) Sultan is there in that mansion for his mom. He wants the mansion wasis to approve Meera's status in MK's life, give her the last name she rightly deserves. It was evident in the nariyal ceremony😊
bas I  wont bore u guys anymore😳

🀣🀣
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nolla

How can you say that chikni, she loves you the mostπŸ˜ƒ
Well how are you?

Nolla don't get me started.

Dhulai 

and moping chikni's tears flooding the floor is all i do these days

nolla thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Hey nolla.. I m gud! how bout u.. long time..

Am gud too! And I love those glasses of yours. Did you borrow them from dipaliji?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And yes dear long time no see, busy, busy, busy,. Decided to stay up tonight & click some 
likes here with you guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu your take on todays show is bang on !!
 You said it all so very delightfully and beautifully. I am lost for words.
Great truly great.
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anu your post hilarious i got my laughter thanks
nolla thumbnail
@ Anu, you are great dear. Don't make me laugh like this!!!πŸ˜†

And Anu, i love your signature. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by nolla - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Nolla don't get me started.

Dhulai 

and moping chikni's tears flooding the floor is all i do these days

EMOTICON CHORRR..
nolla thumbnail
Now what do we do with Dhulai & flooded floor with chikni's tears?πŸ˜†

Well we will have to start. And our Avi gave us the stamina to do so naa?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Hey people... watched the epi and an awesome one...πŸ˜›, so here goes my stupid rant to myself while watching the episode, for u guys...

1) Radhaji ...whats with u Radhaji? 😲Kya? I mean KYAAA??😲 Koi thamasha nahin chahiye? 😲 Did I hear that right? I mean the family which eats thamasha for bfast, thamasha for lunch and thamasha for dinner...that families mom says she wants no thamasha?😲. HailaπŸ˜† .Nameless ji suna apne? Instead of worrying about whats in Sultan's eyes, start worrying about what ur mom wants...atleast u would prove a better son, insaan tho hone se rehe πŸ˜›

2) I had a bet with my sister yesterday saying I can bet my life Nameless wont tell Madhu the truth and here we go πŸ˜› Anoka pyaar itna anoka tha ki he couldnt tell Madhu the truth that he used her trust and broke it by getting Sultan arrested. Now what can i say, I love their anoka love πŸ˜†

3) Whats with Dipali's glasses?πŸ€“ πŸ˜† Did she realize the naya wala hero is coming and to see him better, took out the glasses hidden in her closet? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. I understand Dipali, u were so fed up seeing Nameless ka face, u thought u better stay blind then wear the glasses πŸ˜† haina , haina ?? bolo bolo πŸ˜†

4) Deva , deva , the music and its divine adrenaline wala feeling...seriously gives me goose bumps. Nariyal phodna ...sheer brilliance Only if one of the nariyal accidentally went and phodod itself on Nameless's head...i wouldve danced, but alas πŸ₯Ί

5) Loved Dipali Sikki's talk about which side they are going to take πŸ˜†. Dipali rehem karo, please take ur Ex BF ka side...we dont want to be the loosing one and the side u take will take a deep plunge into atlantic , arey bhai look back at ur track record in this show 😎

6) The way Meera mom entered, the hesitant steps she took, the way she wanted to go back from there and the way she was worried abt Radha fainting... I believe her story😊. The way she was shown in foreground and Nameless's mom shown in the mirror shows that she is MKs real wife.

7)Loved the protective side of Sultan. Nameless ji look at that and learn how to treat "women". Make good use of Sultan's stay in the mansion Nameless. U will atleast become a bit of an insaan. Oh Btw , what were u saying about seedhi/tedi etc etc yesterday? πŸ˜› Sultan also knows how to tedi stuff superstar ji πŸ˜†. Sultan was so right, u tried hiding behind Police...now lets see how u face him infront of ur eyes. That will be a treat to watchπŸ˜›. Congo on no sleep days...πŸ˜†

8) Padmini ji seems to be in her own happy land My-beti-is-happily-settled-in-her-sasural wala land. But Padmini ji, arent u forgetting the person u sent to meet ur daughter?😑 How about apologizing him for what u made him to do? Sultan is a Human first, I wonder when the maa beti will learn to treat him as one

10) Nameless...Nameless...Nameless πŸ˜†, tomorrow morning if u wake up from ur sleep and someone breaks ur name plate and puts his name plate on ur house...will u read that nameplate and say ..."Oh geez, looks like its no more my mansion and walk away?" πŸ˜›. Stop talking rubbish buddy... i guess ur so used to talking, so how about buying a plaster and asking ur pyaari biwi to put it on ur mouth? πŸ˜›. Iam sure ur not bankrupt and can afford a plaster πŸ˜†

11) Gangsters dont need to work everyday I guess but what about superstar's? I never knew Superstar's have so much time πŸ˜†. When was the last time we saw Nameless work?πŸ˜•. Iam sure he will not go to work as long as Sultan is in that house...u see thats how much he trusts his "anoka pyaar" πŸ˜›.

12) Sultan is there in that mansion for his mom. He wants the mansion wasis to approve Meera's status in MK's life, give her the last name she rightly deserves. It was evident in the nariyal ceremony😊
bas I  wont bore u guys anymore😳

yo... Make a post of this yo.. its awesome... we can share some love baahar waalon ke saath bhii πŸ˜†