Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 150)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
MOVE EVERYONE!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112-Misek-funkylicious

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charishma

Originally posted by likarsh

This CRAAACCKKK is needed.

CVs took a bit post revenge, and they take a hit with this fake, flimsy marriage. But it's needed to show the stupidity of falling for such things.LOLLOLLOL

@bold: This. So so much this. Why do people not understand that this marriage is a mockery? It is not real. It is legal and binding. But is wrong and the antithestis to what marriage stands for.
I always get a little grrr when people say Sultan shouldn't care about Madhu any more. Of course he should. Love just doesn't die, and in this case it shouldn't because Madhu and RK are not good for each other. She married him, she didn't sign an indenture contract. If he can decide to just not be married to her anymore then so can she. If cv's are going for this as a track I applaud them.
Marriage is not some death knell that stops you from making your own decisions. And if that is what it does, then people are free to leave. Its called emancipation.

bang on post I seriously not get same love never die when it is pure like sultan has for Madhu , due to marriage he should stop care for her y,he is not trying to get her in his life tat is most respectful , I am not saying he should o here n there behind her , he is ignoring her as don't want any mess up wit other guy he know his mentality but due to his mother he has to be there, n I felt may be this marriage is needed as last marriage was not  registered ,he any time can say unwed n wed  again then what she will do so somewhere it is better lets see how ppl will show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by nlm4

Liks,even im fine with the CV decision to go ahead with the marriage,cos otherwise madhu would not have a clarity over her true feelings.
Makes me wonder,why does the hubby tell Sultan,u want to make madhu feel bad for u and make her fall in love with u.Why so much insecurity.Does he feel madhu does not love him so much that if sultan manages to convince her she will leave him.Confused
LOL... you mean aside from the fact that that's exactly what hubby himself did. ROFL

nimmy he did same that is the reason, jo jaisa hota use sab waise dikhtein hai,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
are we sure superstarrr is not a member of this forum cos things that comes out of his mouth at times sound so damn familiar.

plus the guy playing superstarrr no long follow the write's scribe but just simply come to the forum and pick on what his fans are saying.
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Ooops sorry.  Posted here my mistake.  Will just edit and link to new AT

Next AT

Edited by likarsh - 28 June 2013 at 12:08pm

Go to top