Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 133)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Nafs,the voiceover says,Kya Sultan bayaan karpaayega woh jo madhu ko kehna chahtha hain akele mein.Confusedsomething like that.

Chill pill darlingSmile this is just to cause hype. He is not going to say anything romantic. Remember their understanding??? He will want to apologize for the inconvenience cause. Or may be he wants help that only madhu can provideWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mehurocksmozart66alovi_21-JaZ-gennyMraaspachAnu-Reddy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Bidz,the guy seems like a big flirt and did all kinds of romance during college days,but now he lives alone in Mumbai,so that confirms he is a divorcee,and he had that wishful look ,ki wish i could romance in an open jeep in Mumbai tooBlushing

Have you seen his ex wife's photo. She is beautiful. Adele hai to kya gam hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-JaZ-gennyMAnu-Reddy

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Nafs,the voiceover says,Kya Sultan bayaan karpaayega woh jo madhu ko kehna chahtha hain akele mein.Confusedsomething like that.

Chill pill darlingSmile this is just to cause hype. He is not going to say anything romantic. Remember their understanding??? He will want to apologize for the inconvenience cause. Or may be he wants help that only madhu can provideWink
Bidz,i believe uWinkEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Bidz,she is pretty and their son looks just like her.Gora chitta.I hope she is not stashed away with his parents while he is finding a foothold in mumbai.He said his kid is 2yrs old ,so how when did they get divorcedConfusedBroken HeartAnyways thats his personal life.

mozart66Anu-Reddy

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Bidz,she is pretty and their son looks just like her.Gora chitta.I hope she is not stashed away with his parents while he is finding a foothold in mumbai.He said his kid is 2yrs old ,so how when did they get divorcedConfusedBroken HeartAnyways thats his personal life.

koi shak nim LOL ... he is still married means he would said it when his fans asked Wink
i think his son  also is with his wife ...

mozart66Anu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

WHY R U GUYS OVER REACtING in the promo...SULTAN didnt used to get Jealous of rk even before the wedding...so do u guys really think he will b Jealous seeing rkbala now...whats wrong with u all...he gets angry seeing rkbala NOT coz he is jealous BUT jus like us sultan also gets disgusted that Why MB luvs...i wont mind if they still show Sultan hving feelings for madhu coz THATS REALISTIC...feelings CANT jus b thrown out of the window...BUT SuLTAN DEALT with it with MOST Dignity to the HUGE disappointment of othr grp...nyways i m not giving nymore justifications on the promo coz this is for the ZILLIONTH tym colors aired a MISLEADING promo...remember the last promo where the whole forum bursted out how rk punched hell out of sultan n sultan MOCKING rk ...lolz...the epi ws COMPLETE OPP...lolz...samajhdaar ko ishaara hi kaafi hain

True the forum celebrated early the episode actually showed a fair fight, a punch and kick to each other. So we should just wait and see, after all it's only a voiceover not dialogue from his mouth...lol.

Edited by -Fivr- - 27 June 2013 at 5:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66gennyMAnu-Reddy

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

koi shak nim LOL ... he is still married means he would said it when his fans asked Wink

Jas,u mean the fans have asked him?Wink

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Zorica_Bgd Goldie
Zorica_Bgd
Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --jas--

Jas,u mean the fans have asked him?Wink

Yes, he replied (on Twitter) that is difficult to answer this question. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66gennyMAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top