Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 131)

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

NIMMy CAN U plz inbox me in fb the link of avis intvw bidz posted above...plzzz
Will do.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Guys,lets finish off this thread and move  to the new one.Wink

mozart66Anu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Originally posted by likarsh

Nafs,the voiceover says,Kya Sultan bayaan karpaayega woh jo madhu ko kehna chahtha hain akele mein.Confusedsomething like that.

Translation, please...LOLLOLLOL i get the gist...but...

Bayaan means Confess,so the voiceover is saying will sultan be able to confess something that he wants to share with madhu ,when they are alone.

It could also mean about him landing up in her bedroom pre wedding,for which RK kept stressing Sabkuch ,everything which u lost on my wedding day.He knows madhu is also troubled by these allegations from her hubby.
Thanks, I didn't know what bayaan meant.  LOLLOLLOL  

mozart66-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Nafs,the voiceover says,Kya Sultan bayaan karpaayega woh jo madhu ko kehna chahtha hain akele mein.Confusedsomething like that.

Translation, please...LOLLOLLOL i get the gist...but...

Bayaan means Confess,so the voiceover is saying will sultan be able to confess something that he wants to share with madhu ,when they are alone.

It could also mean about him landing up in her bedroom pre wedding,for which RK kept stressing Sabkuch ,everything which u lost on my wedding day.He knows madhu is also troubled by these allegations from her hubby.
Thanks, I didn't know what bayaan meant.  LOLLOLLOL  

I also just understood the chahtha (adores her) and akele (alone) and thought he wanted to tell her he adores her alone, so I thought it can't be right the CV's are flirting with this idea to get more viewers to watch but it won't be the case.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66gennyMraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
WHY R U GUYS OVER REACtING in the promo...SULTAN didnt used to get Jealous of rk even before the wedding...so do u guys really think he will b Jealous seeing rkbala now...whats wrong with u all...he gets angry seeing rkbala NOT coz he is jealous BUT jus like us sultan also gets disgusted that Why MB luvs...i wont mind if they still show Sultan hving feelings for madhu coz THATS REALISTIC...feelings CANT jus b thrown out of the window...BUT SuLTAN DEALT with it with MOST Dignity to the HUGE disappointment of othr grp...nyways i m not giving nymore justifications on the promo coz this is for the ZILLIONTH tym colors aired a MISLEADING promo...remember the last promo where the whole forum bursted out how rk punched hell out of sultan n sultan MOCKING rk ...lolz...the epi ws COMPLETE OPP...lolz...samajhdaar ko ishaara hi kaafi hain

Edited by -Fivr- - 27 June 2013 at 5:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamozart66newveegennyMraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Omg, we crossed 17500 views.
OMgee,dont tell me we are as phaamous as our Hero,Sultan and as interesting as him.Smile
Now i know that the TRP of Sultan AT is sky rocketting .Big smile

he he nimmy that is the proof that trp is down due to this marriage, see qubool hai trp ,marriage  happen it reach to 3.5 Cv miss the biggest change n got scared with some blind fans who know only bashing ,fans so now bhugat rahe hai itna interesting n dhamakesaar track bhi tr nahi bada kam se kam SS track saving some trp

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66gennyMraaspachAnu-Reddykrock

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

So the CV's seem to be toying with the idea that Radhaji knows about Meera, it's a cover perhaps we thought when she told RK and Madhu to go to their honeymoon, bearing in mind what we observed of her at the havan at Sitara Studio, and then she denies to Sultan, but then tells him to stay but don't destroy MK's name, but to leave well enough alone as they have burnt him already (this the first serial I've heard them referring to funeral of a loved one so much) then precap she breaks the tumbler when Madhu says she has a big heart to understand Sultan and Meera's pain and sympathise with them by allowing them to stay in the house. Again the CV's slowly slowly are getting us to think she knows something about Meera and Mohan. 

But CV's are keeping it close to their chest, they want the audience to keep guessing does she know or not.
Nafs,remember her reaction when rashid says isski maa ka naam meera hain.She had a flash of realisation there also,during the havan time.Smile

from that time it is clear that she know everything , how radhaji know SS mother in this conditionfrom 30 yr while ss only told this to madhu , daal ppori kali hai 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66gennyMraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Abby many of us are not worried. LOL  Don't worry

I'm just happy because it's the first time I've seen you use a certain term of endearment for a certain person.  LOLLOLLOL  It's a fav of mine, but never seen you use it till now.  ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66gennyMraaspachAnu-Reddykrock-Nafisa-

Go to top