Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 128)

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by Jugliji

Whats with new promo? Confused ...

Sultan naak math katana humara...only today i wrote u didnt eye a married woman...mere bhai izzath rakhna hum sb ka Smile

<font size="2">I hope he wants to tell her that he did not come to see her on her wedding day but that her mother sent him. and that he is just looking for justice for his Mom.</font>
<font size="2">It should clear her mind and then she will help him to look for proof.</font>

Nah, u think he would do that? As far as i see it, padmini would clear that off , as he cant go tell Madhu that her mom sent him there.

Fingers crossed he has found some solid proof

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
It suddenly struck me that the promo shows that he wants to confess ?his feelings to madhu,and just as he is about to ,RK lands up.
Earlier,right after the dargah realisation,SS gets ready to confess his love for madhu,RK lands up at the chawl with his proposal.

Will he be third time lucky?or...?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66raaspachAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

STUPENDOUS EPI today...there were MANY MASTERPIECE moments...SULTAN RADHA convo was BEAUTIFUL...luved how they BOTH shwed RESPECT to each other...n SULTAN understood RADHA KNOWS EVERYTHING...WOW what a PUNCH by cvs...LUVED SULTANs DO BAAT on IZZAT...we all know HOW MUCH Sultan Value IZZAT...Raghu sirs Dialogues were MINDBLOWING today...be it sultan radha...rk sultan...Rk bala...SHERNI MADHU was BK with a BANG today...I JUMPED on my SOFA when She RETORTED Bk to RK abt USING WOMAN...GOD I MISS this MADHU...thnx Cvs...SULTAN SIKKI scns r HILARIOUS...god i Rofl like hell watching their scns...gautam sir is doing an amazing job with the screenplay but i m a bit tken aback by todays trp...expected it to b highr...not sure if rkbala wedding was the ryt decsn or not...before there was a tension in th luv triangle when both fangrps wonderd mb will end up with whm but now thts gone...DAmN IT
Abby r u saying that the tension in the triangle is gone?
all i m saying is that this track wud hv been MORE INTRIGUING if RKbala wedding hadnt happend...that way we cud hv enjoyed Madhu helping sultan to find proofs even More...BUT cuming to SULBALA i STILL ENJOY their scns like Before...

This CRAAACCKKK is needed.

CVs took a bit post revenge, and they take a hit with this fake, flimsy marriage. But it's needed to show the stupidity of falling for such things.LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamozart66newveeraaspachAnu-Reddykrock

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

It suddenly struck me that the promo shows that he wants to confess ?his feelings to madhu,and just as he is about to ,RK lands up.
Earlier,right after the dargah realisation,SS gets ready to confess his love for madhu,RK lands up at the chawl with his proposal.

Will he be third time lucky?or...?

Nooo, it looks more like he's worried and concerned because and looks around.  RK shows up, and maybe he sticks around to make sure she's okay.  Then he sees the hug. Probably soon after he would leave.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamozart66raaspachAnu-Reddy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Guys, watch this segment of AR.

Sultan gets candid about his love for rains. 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bff7_madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-sultan-from-madhubala-gets-candid-about-his-love-for-rains_people#.UcxlRzTlaWY

chooo cute.  He's so adorable at the end.  Whyy, why must he be so...

OMG. How can anyone be so hot, yet so cute. I am willing to accompany him in open jeep in Chandigarh. Merry, stay awayAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66raaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by likarsh

Guys, watch this segment of AR.

Sultan gets candid about his love for rains.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bff7_madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-sultan-from-madhubala-gets-candid-about-his-love-for-rains_people#.UcxlRzTlaWY

chooo cute. He's so adorable at the end. Whyy, why must he be so...

OMG. How can anyone be so hot, yet so cute. I am willing to accompany him in open jeep in Chandigarh. Merry, stay awayAngry

He is so humble with no ego or hesitation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66raaspachAnu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jugliji

Sultan naak math katana humara...only today i wrote u didnt eye a married woman...mere bhai izzath rakhna hum sb ka Smile

I hope he wants to tell her that he did not come to see her on her wedding day but that her mother sent him. and that he is just looking for justice for his Mom.
It should clear her mind and then she will help him to look for proof.

Nah, u think he would do that? As far as i see it, padmini would clear that off , as he cant go tell Madhu that her mom sent him there. 

But somebody has to clear that dumb misunderstanding. Because even today her hubby keeps harping he was there in their bedroom and blah blah .
And again where are DMB's family .What do the CV's do with them once their use is over !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I am sure he wants to talk to her about something else. BUT he knows how J RK is. So he has to do it on the sly. Nahin katwayega woh Hamaari naak.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66gennyMraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top