Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 127)

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

What with new promo? Confused ...

Sultan naak math katana humara...only today i wrote u didnt eye a married woman...mere bhai izzath rakhna hum sb ka Smile

Sultan teri anu didi ki rakhi ki izzat rakhna.

Song from your anu didi
'Bhaiyaa mere, raakhii ki bandhan ko nibhaana'
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66gennyMJAHHNAVIraaspachAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

So the CV's seem to be toying with the idea that Radhaji knows about Meera, it's a cover perhaps we thought when she told RK and Madhu to go to their honeymoon, bearing in mind what we observed of her at the havan at Sitara Studio, and then she denies to Sultan, but then tells him to stay but don't destroy MK's name, but to leave well enough alone as they have burnt him already (this the first serial I've heard them referring to funeral of a loved one so much) then precap she breaks the tumbler when Madhu says she has a big heart to understand Sultan and Meera's pain and sympathise with them by allowing them to stay in the house. Again the CV's slowly slowly are getting us to think she knows something about Meera and Mohan. 

But CV's are keeping it close to their chest, they want the audience to keep guessing does she know or not.

Hi Nafs. There is no doubt that Radhaji knows more than she is telling. There has to be actually more than the first marriage to know about because I have a feeling there has to be some kind of "Gol Maal" with finances too.
One does not commit suicide over just that the second wife found out about the first.
I want him to be linked with the underworld as well. That will really take the rug from under the Kundras.

You know I used to think Kukuji had something to do with Mohan's suicide, that he ruined him financially that's why he committed suicide, or he murdered him and masked it as a suicide. But with these revelations of Meera and that Rashid said after marriage to Radha she helped him financially however yet again his Sitara Studios went bankrupt again, perhaps still Kukuji has a hand in it, we were talking in this thread about it already that Raza Murad his a villain in Bollywood films therefore perhaps he has underworld connections so he still might be in this, we just have got to wait out the CV's whatever they do, I don't want Sultan to be duped, and I think all of us in this thread don't want that. 

mehurocksmozart66krockDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

kiske fan hai jo min min colors change karta hai so wo kiase peeche raheneg

Chameleon ke LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66krock

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

STUPENDOUS EPI today...there were MANY MASTERPIECE moments...SULTAN RADHA convo was BEAUTIFUL...luved how they BOTH shwed RESPECT to each other...n SULTAN understood RADHA KNOWS EVERYTHING...WOW what a PUNCH by cvs...LUVED SULTANs DO BAAT on IZZAT...we all know HOW MUCH Sultan Value IZZAT...Raghu sirs Dialogues were MINDBLOWING today...be it sultan radha...rk sultan...Rk bala...SHERNI MADHU was BK with a BANG today...I JUMPED on my SOFA when She RETORTED Bk to RK abt USING WOMAN...GOD I MISS this MADHU...thnx Cvs...SULTAN SIKKI scns r HILARIOUS...god i Rofl like hell watching their scns...gautam sir is doing an amazing job with the screenplay but i m a bit tken aback by todays trp...expected it to b highr...not sure if rkbala wedding was the ryt decsn or not...before there was a tension in th luv triangle when both fangrps wonderd mb will end up with whm but now thts gone...DAmN IT
Abby r u saying that the tension in the triangle is gone?
all i m saying is that this track wud hv been MORE INTRIGUING if RKbala wedding hadnt happend...that way we cud hv enjoyed Madhu helping sultan to find proofs even More...BUT cuming to SULBALA i STILL ENJOY their scns like Before...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mehurocksmozart66gennyMraaspachDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Whats with new promo? Confused ...

Sultan naak math katana humara...only today i wrote u didnt eye a married woman...mere bhai izzath rakhna hum sb ka Smile
huhuhuhuhu Anu.. Hahahah "bhai izzat rakhna" LOL ROFL!! Main toh bhai nahi bolungi but I m pretty sure the promo is misleading as always! It's to please "some" specific people!! Wink

hahahhaaLOL...bhai for me , and **fill in the blanks ** for u, teek hai? LOL

Ya i guess, these CVs get a kick when that group raises their hope of seeing a "bad"sultan, so that they can pour cold water with "deva deva" music in the background (like sultan did at havan) LOL

mozart66JAHHNAVI

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

I hope he wants to tell her that he did not come to see her on her wedding day but that her mother sent him. and that he is just looking for justice for his Mom.
It should clear her mind and then she will help him to look for proof.

Nah, u think he would do that? As far as i see it, padmini would clear that off , as he cant go tell Madhu that her mom sent him there. 

sweet_pie112mozart66raaspachDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Anu trust Sultan,he might be feeling bad for madhu that he is responsible for the tiff btw hubby wifeEmbarrassed

Ya possible, i guess Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

So the CV's seem to be toying with the idea that Radhaji knows about Meera, it's a cover perhaps we thought when she told RK and Madhu to go to their honeymoon, bearing in mind what we observed of her at the havan at Sitara Studio, and then she denies to Sultan, but then tells him to stay but don't destroy MK's name, but to leave well enough alone as they have burnt him already (this the first serial I've heard them referring to funeral of a loved one so much) then precap she breaks the tumbler when Madhu says she has a big heart to understand Sultan and Meera's pain and sympathise with them by allowing them to stay in the house. Again the CV's slowly slowly are getting us to think she knows something about Meera and Mohan. 

But CV's are keeping it close to their chest, they want the audience to keep guessing does she know or not.
Nafs,remember her reaction when rashid says isski maa ka naam meera hain.She had a flash of realisation there also,during the havan time.Smile

I remember the havan day her facial expressions were very telling, during the time Rashid mentioned the name Meera and also when RK and Sultan were fighting her reactions were all wrong for what she was witnessing, terrified not calling out her son's name or asking Bittuji and Sikki to stop the fight, she was actually not really looking at them fighting in front of her, her thoughts did go into the past. Then at the house before she fainted, her face just before she fainted.

That insistence for Rishbala to go on honeymoon, I think she wanted to take care of the matter herself, she knows something, I'm just impatient, like everybody I'm sure to know what she knows. 

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Go to top