Originally posted by _Simmy_

Lee u suggesting title for next AT🤣

why are yooo laughinggg😲🤣🤣

now i can't control maself from laughing too🤣🤡
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Desichiqneez

@Sims ... Merry  comes during CLimax 🤣🤣🤡
😡UGHHH
lol pm me the title you want.. are you mad at me😭i can feel it!!!
sorry for replying late to your messages ðŸ˜†
@Sims do you still watching MB???🤪🤡🤣

@Merry :  Why shud we make double posttt,... ðŸ˜ˆ
Just put da TITLE alrdyyy 🤣🤣
Originally posted by Charishma

@bold: This. So so much this. Why do people not understand that this marriage is a mockery? It is not real. It is legal and binding. But is wrong and the antithestis to what marriage stands for.
I always get a little grrr when people say Sultan shouldn't care about Madhu any more. Of course he should. Love just doesn't die, and in this case it shouldn't because Madhu and RK are not good for each other. She married him, she didn't sign an indenture contract. If he can decide to just not be married to her anymore then so can she. If cv's are going for this as a track I applaud them.
Marriage is not some death knell that stops you from making your own decisions. And if that is what it does, then people are free to leave. Its called emancipation.

bang on post I seriously not get same love never die when it is pure like sultan has for Madhu , due to marriage he should stop care for her y,he is not trying to get her in his life tat is most respectful , I am not saying he should o here n there behind her , he is ignoring her as don't want any mess up wit other guy he know his mentality but due to his mother he has to be there, n I felt may be this marriage is needed as last marriage was not  registered ,he any time can say unwed n wed  again then what she will do so somewhere it is better lets see how ppl will show.
Originally posted by likarsh

LOL... you mean aside from the fact that that's exactly what hubby himself did. ðŸ¤£

nimmy he did same that is the reason, jo jaisa hota use sab waise dikhtein hai,
are we sure superstarrr is not a member of this forum cos things that comes out of his mouth at times sound so damn familiar.

plus the guy playing superstarrr no long follow the write's scribe but just simply come to the forum and pick on what his fans are saying.
Ooops sorry.  Posted here my mistake.  Will just edit and link to new AT

Next AT
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago