Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 115)

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

guys no fightingg!!!!
we have to respect everyons opinions but as monitor we have be careful now since Mods are back, SO PLZ NO BASHING!! Angel is just doing her jobEmbarrassed
Bidz now you are also monitor of this AT
LOL

Yes Embarrassed I liked this forum without the mods LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66newvee-JaZ-KhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
A message from mb to cc (read  cvs to guess who)               "jitni zor se tum sultan ko bahar nikaloge, utne hi zor se wo humari zindgi mein waapas aayega"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112-Shanzy-mozart66JAHHNAVI

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hight's if you haven't seen

Aaj ki taza Khabar

1) Radha Ji talks politely to Sultan, she does tell some things that hurt him (Apologizes prior) but not once does he interrupt her...A sign of respect...He lets her finish while Chooperstar does intervene only to be sushed by Radha Ji

2) Radha Ji addresses Sultan as Beta and even tells him that I am sure you are not a Bad Guy

3) Once Radha Ji is done Sultan replies with utmost respect a trait that he has always shown while talking to women...Bang On!!!!

4) Sultan admits to not having any proof, and that like Mom's can catch hold of the lies of her kids, vice-versa is possible too and his Mom is not lying

5) Chooperstar once again starts barking tells the proof is not enough, Sultan promises to get more concrete evidence...it shakes Radha Ji to the core when Sultan tells that he will dig out the truth no matter what...He even asks Radha Ji in between did she never feel that something was wrong regarding MK and Radha Ji Stunned

6) Chooperstar again plotting with Bittu Ji to find find out who Sultan's rivals are to use it against Sultan'

7) Madhu's spine comes back, question Chooperstar on what he is intending to do may actually flare up the whole thing with Sultan

8) Chooperstar starts to rant that Sultan is using the lady (Meera) only to be stopped by Madhu who taunts him back telling that it's best he does not talk about using women especially after what he did last night (Using her to get Sultan arrested) Chooperstar tongue tied...

9) Chooperstar already started picking out on his Mom and Madhu for melting before Sultan

10) Chooperstar and Madhu face off with Choopersatr walking away by telling all the paraya mard crap and that he expects her to cope up when being used

Wink

Tell me guys what sadistic pleasure do the CV's derive from showing Chooperstar as you know and then make Phankis bad-mouth Sultan to only continue the cycle...LOL LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmasweet_pie112-Shanzy-mozart66JAHHNAVIkrockKhatamKahani

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Who else want to be monitor of this AT plz pm me Embarrassed
NIMI now you are a monitor Embarrassed cause i might not be around till ramadan is here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66gennyM

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
exactly Rajla. it is not important if they consummated/nit. what is important is that the lovers separated. audience is on the edge now thinking what will now happen to their love story. that charm is lost here. Sulbala have so much potential. bring them back...

CC has not even changed. he expects madhu to accept if he uses her. awesome. tomorrow madhu will melt and they will sing and dance. awesome romanceLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66krock

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

A message from mb to cc (read  cvs to guess who)               "jitni zor se tum sultan ko bahar nikaloge, utne hi zor se wo humari zindgi mein waapas aayega"

poornima - it simply means that you don't get everything by fighting and shoutingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I hope the new monitors don't make me stand on the bench! Confused I am SCAREDD Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehurocksmozart66newvee-Shanzy-raaspachKhatamKahani-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

guys no fightingg!!!!
we have to respect everyons opinions but as monitor we have be careful now since Mods are back, SO PLZ NO BASHING!! Angel is just doing her jobEmbarrassed
Bidz now you are also monitor of this AT
LOL

LOL merry...I noticed...LOL
this is a pretty easy thread to monitor.
Jas - there was just some small MU I think. Don't take it to heart. we love youSmile
hehe thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

Go to top