Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 113)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Aaj ki taza Khabar

1) Radha Ji talks politely to Sultan, she does tell some things that hurt him (Apologizes prior) but not once does he interrupt her...A sign of respect...He lets her finish while Chooperstar does intervene only to be sushed by Radha Ji

2) Radha Ji addresses Sultan as Beta and even tells him that I am sure you are not a Bad Guy

3) Once Radha Ji is done Sultan replies with utmost respect a trait that he has always shown while talking to women...Bang On!!!!

4) Sultan admits to not having any proof, and that like Mom's can catch hold of the lies of her kids, vice-versa is possible too and his Mom is not lying

5) Chooperstar once again starts barking tells the proof is not enough, Sultan promises to get more concrete evidence...it shakes Radha Ji to the core when Sultan tells that he will dig out the truth no matter what...He even asks Radha Ji in between did she never feel that something was wrong regarding MK and Radha Ji Stunned

6) Chooperstar again plotting with Bittu Ji to find find out who Sultan's rivals are to use it against Sultan'

7) Madhu's spine comes back, question Chooperstar on what he is intending to do may actually flare up the whole thing with Sultan

8) Chooperstar starts to rant that Sultan is using the lady (Meera) only to be stopped by Madhu who taunts him back telling that it's best he does not talk about using women especially after what he did last night (Using her to get Sultan arrested) Chooperstar tongue tied...

9) Chooperstar already started picking out on his Mom and Madhu for melting before Sultan

10) Chooperstar and Madhu face off with Choopersatr walking away by telling all the paraya mard crap and that he expects her to cope up when being used

Wink

Tell me guys what sadistic pleasure do the CV's derive from showing Chooperstar as you know and then make Phankis bad-mouth Sultan to only continue the cycle...LOL LOL LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Zorica_BgdCharishmamehurockssweet_pie112mozart66newvee-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by --jas--

is sultan's death confirmed now
Oh My God why are u guys hell bent on spreading negativity in this thread?

for god sakes STOP IT and if u guys want to keep it up then I suggeste u take it to the MF where there is a lot of it flying about already please.

why can't we just have fun and be happy with what is happening right now and let tomorrow worry abt itself

when u watch him tonight does he look like a dying man?Stern Smile

when others say same thing people always turn a blind eye when i say something people call it spreading negativity ,either i get bashed or get lectures ... as if i come here only for writing -ve commentsOuch...
(dnt tell me u r telling it to all ,u quoted me)

anyway i'm off ...  this is the third time people here telling me get out of this thread and second time from the same person...

this will be my last comment on SS AT ...

bye to all ...

OMG!! Jas why did you leave? come back. No one has the right to tell you to get out of this thread. This is a public forum as far as I remember. I understand how you feel. The same happened with me in the Sulbala thread. I gave a damn and came back. Don't leave we love to have you here Hug

And for you Angel, I am not fighting, But you always talk like this. Last time you said that you'll report me because I shared my opinion about Madhu. Like seriously? You maybe the monitor of this thread but there is a way to reply. She was just asking whether the news is confirmed or not but you told her to go to MF. Many people have been talking about SS's death. Smile

We all are friends here. We all respect each other's opinion, then why act rudely when the same thing can be said in a humble manner? I don't get the point Confused   And there's no need to bash me . Last time I left but this time I'll answer back Wink 

Lets stop fighting and enjoy this track  Cool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmasweet_pie112mehurocksmozart66-JaZ-raaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@anu - let him get out, whatever little viewership is left will also go. this is a common chant every thursday. the usual members will make a post on TRP that will be against sultan or praising their god. but the fact of the matter is that I am a sultan fan, but more than that I like a good story. If tomorrow sultan and madhu had nothing left in their story, I would fall asleep then too. a good story keeps the audience on the edge. not where the leads get married and live happily ever after. well...they wanted marriage. they got it. they wanted SR. they got it. they want sultan out. may be they will get it. and may be they wont. Note here, I am not predicting ANYTHING. so don't start panicking, quoting that I said sultan is leaving.

BUT if sultan does leave, along with him will leave ALL sulbala (and sultan) fans. Note that sultan/sulbala fans are all the same. divide and rule policy here doesn't workWink Then blame /praise TRPs to whoever is your new entrySmile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamozart66newveegennyMAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by rajla

"Izzat mere liye bohat mayne rakhta hai, iss liye main woh unhi ko deta hoon jo iske layak ho"-SULTAN TO RK

Woot Woot!!!!

If iam going to make a post tonight...Iam going to use the above GOLDEN WORDS Smile

Don't forget to PM me the Link Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Finally...Radha Ji Knows something...Sultan hits direct on point!!!

No wonder she is having sudden jumps in BP LOLLOLLOL. Nautanki LOL

Well it runs in the family

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

shanzy - I am sure he cares about her, but given that she is married, he knows his limits. sultan - I love youHeart

On a side note - the insipid SR didn't fetch TRPs. the boring coochie cooing couple doesn't hold audience interest anymore??

Did you see what happened int he show that got a huge leap in TRP?? well...the leads didn't get married. The lead slept with the antagonist.

they should have got madhu married to "our" parallel lead, and then seen the leap in TRPs. ab bhugto. the "so called" leads are happily married. bless them with a cricket team and a happily ever afterSmile

Which show?

mozart66Anu-Reddy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

shanzy - I am sure he cares about her, but given that she is married, he knows his limits. sultan - I love youHeart

On a side note - the insipid SR didn't fetch TRPs. the boring coochie cooing couple doesn't hold audience interest anymore??

Did you see what happened int he show that got a huge leap in TRP?? well...the leads didn't get married. The lead slept with the antagonist.

they should have got madhu married to "our" parallel lead, and then seen the leap in TRPs. ab bhugto. the "so called" leads are happily married. bless them with a cricket team and a happily ever afterSmile

Which show?

qubool hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112mozart66rajlaAnu-Reddy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

can someone tell me briefly what happened today? I don't want to read the biased LU
Its not a biased update..good one..
read..

thanks. the LU has become much better indeed.

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Go to top