Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 107)

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

SS fans in 

The AT Approve

In the MF Evil Smile

What we think we do LOL

What we actually do Evil SmileSilly

LOLLOLsuper

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Zorica_Bgdmehurocksmozart66Panthera-Shanzy-Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by nlm4

Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

TRP would have increased if RKbala were not married!

I think none of the TRP audience liked that ridiculous marriage.! Thumbs Down

And CVs listened to cyber-bullies and got scared of hate-tweets, and gave RK-bala marriage.! And it is has back-fired on them, Sultan is d only saving grace now! Stern Smile
Exactly sujith.I was thinking the same thing,these CV's took the calculated risk of getting them married and TRP's dropped,ab show mein kya bacha hain.Look at QH PH and look at their rise in trps ,3.4,and they made the hero sleep with the vamp and postponed the wedding.
Is that what the TrP audience wants,well MB CV's have done things differently and will do things differently,they will surely bounce back. 
And TRP"S should have been generated by the most celebrated Jodi,kya huwa ,the TRP king not working for TRPs and the gall to blame Sultan for this.If the cv's had kept the marriage pending,kuch suspense tho hotha.
Why doesn't the audience accept the marriage of rishbala,cos it is based on dhoka and manipulation and mistrust.Issiliye,noone can be sure,if they will be together.

Nim n Sujith,I think TRP also fell for these two reasons:
 many were waiting for Madhu's revenge,which did not happen even though a lot of suspense was built around it. 
Again, Madhu marrying RK was out of the blue,because her accepting RK wholeheartedly did not go well with many. We can gauge that from people's reaction.
All in all ,the marriage ruined it.

Sujith su nimmi , agree with you guys main reason of the TRP down is this marriage :

they got high TRP during marriage track due to SS past involvement otherwise they were not getting high during full romance n ritual track, as ppl still believed that sari will open bala eye n Marriage may not happen, see the TRP audience never connect  with  bad male char while they more connect with female lead, here after that marriage proposal they made bala char so weak  still pll were believing that bala will do something  with nameless, as with his char trp audience has given up long back after so much humiliation n revenge so who were believing bala  move on is good for her got badly disappointed with this marriage   TRP audience don't believe nameless char any more after revenge they have their mind he can dump her any time that is what I felt after talking to my family old who r regular viewer 
 My experience 4 TRP audience 

they connect with female lead more  not any particular jodi , jodi effect very less on TRP  may be .2 for TRP  but story n Women char sweet but strong worked now a days take example DAB n BV there they have show Sandhya very intelligent n smart always fight for right n win n her hubby support her even she is sweet n her sasu ma dominate her but defeat due to her intelligence same with BV she is sweet but strong they shown she moved on when her hubby treat her badly even her dadi she is such orthodox  lady they shown change   n help her bahu to move on due to her hubby bad treatment ,TRP goes highest during that time that is how ppl want now , there cv went with story flow so it work fine even lead pair won jodi award 2 yr or one yr not sure. that is what ppl want now a days not like after women treating badly n went back to hubby , here even they still shown nameless is treating her like puppy how it will work , so many genuine viewer left after this marriage , now Sultan story n ppl want Sultan justice that is why this TRP. so I can say SS track are saving the show to some extend, as they made bala char so weak which is main cause of TRP drop , we got max TRP when Paddy kill ballu , when Madhu slap nameless after revenge ppl wanted to see strong bala n moved on her life.

If they want to increase TRP in this track they should show bala Supporting right n trying to get truth out that will give them TRP in this track bala involvement in getting truth out is much more imp , SS alone will not work much as TRP audience connect with female lead n name of the show in MB , if they will show She is making fool by her hubby n supporting in wrong surely TRP will fall more 

n SS will get blame without reason , he is saving the show right but bala involvement will give more TRP for sure ,bala as love puppy never work 

cvs are highly confuse due to this online bashing they are not able to stuck in one track story is not looking in flow before marriage still looking in fav  while sulbala track but this sudden marriage as lost the flow what I felt. whatever they want to show they should not bother about this basing what is right from the their side they should show that that is how Show work not on bases of online fan 

namelessbala fans has  wrong impression that their togetherness is worked for TRP , they are together now even they are getting romance too they y not increasing , TRP audience not hate SSlike these online chamchies hate so they surely watch the show full.

Edited by alovi_21 - 27 June 2013 at 7:39am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mehurocksCharishmasweet_pie112mozart66-Shanzy-gennyMswati1975usraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Avinesh Rekhi and his neeli neeli eyes Embarrassed - maar dala

Edited by sweet_pie112 - 27 June 2013 at 7:18am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mehurocks-Shanzy-alovi_21Pantheramozart66gennyMraaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Avinesh Rekhi and his neeli neeli eyes Embarrassed - maar dala

Magnetic eyesday dreamingday dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mehurocksmozart66-Shanzy-PantherapaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

LOL

Ab I need some coffee. And pualeeez no billie bashingCry ... *runs away to compose a "GOODBYE FRNDS I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM" post"CryCryCry
Hellow, then dont ever dream of making "I AM BACK FRIENDS POST" in the evening. See we are very particular about keeping our "alvida". Havent u seen how much we have made fun of someone for that? 

Edited by Newveechafan - 27 June 2013 at 7:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66Pantheraswati1975usAnu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Im in the mood to give more free gift and advice therefore this time my gift is for one and only cc!

bechara is so worried that sultan might take this darling madhu away from him. Using this leash means she will never be away from his sight
I also like the backpack cc can put his film scripts in there

Love your monkey!!
You say he has a back pack ... to me it looks like a s"Straight Jacket " and I think  our SF needs that more !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112-Shanzy-mozart66paljayAnu-Reddy

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112Pantheramozart66Anu-Reddy

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged