Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 105)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
actually @gauri...  this has been discussed in the previous pgs... i will just be repeating it now...

they r actually admitting that their lead couple r a failure in getting the required TRPs...

cvs give equal importance to all the characters... its only according to certain circumstances... that we feel that certain characters get more importance than others... at some point in the soap.. Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Gaurishahmocking_birdsweet_pie112mozart66swati1975usraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#000099">actually @gauri... this has been discussed in the previous pgs... i will just be repeating it now...

they r actually admitting that their lead couple r a failure in getting the required TRPs...

cvs give equal importance to all the characters... its only according to certain circumstances... that we feel that certain characters get more importance than others... at some point in the soap.. Embarrassed</font>
</font>

They feel storyline has shifted to sultan and mother failing to understand you can't have romance marriage and honeymoon again and again

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mehurocksGaurishahmozart66flutterby

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#000099">actually @gauri... this has been discussed in the previous pgs... i will just be repeating it now...

cvs give equal importance to all the characters... its only according to certain circumstances... that we feel that certain characters get more importance than others... at some point in the soap.. Embarrassed</font>
</font>

They feel storyline has shifted to sultan and mother failing to understand you can't have romance marriage and honeymoon again and again

Absolutely correct @Sweetpie even if Sultan would not be there for how long they wld shw the romance of the leads, Dips & Sikki scheming after that what? They wld hv to introduce some new person and new track 

snowy72mehurockssweet_pie112mozart66flutterby

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hey, my post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3644199#86455604

chalo me off to work.

snowy72Zorica_Bgdsweet_pie112mozart66raaspach

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
well I'd like to add that there are so many good and better new shows on TV right now and MB should be happy that it's still on the TRP chart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

well I'd like to add that there are so many good and better new shows on TV right now and MB should be happy that it's still on the TRP chart.

sorry to butt in... but r u talking about better hindi shows?? Shocked

eng yes, but hindi... most r the same.. Embarrassed

this is my pov... many r free to agree/disagree.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

TRP would have increased if RKbala were not married!

I think none of the TRP audience liked that ridiculous marriage.! Thumbs Down

And CVs listened to cyber-bullies and got scared of hate-tweets, and gave RK-bala marriage.! And it is has back-fired on them, Sultan is d only saving grace now! Stern Smile
Exactly sujith.I was thinking the same thing,these CV's took the calculated risk of getting them married and TRP's dropped,ab show mein kya bacha hain.Look at QH PH and look at their rise in trps ,3.4,and they made the hero sleep with the vamp and postponed the wedding.
Is that what the TrP audience wants,well MB CV's have done things differently and will do things differently,they will surely bounce back. 
And TRP"S should have been generated by the most celebrated Jodi,kya huwa ,the TRP king not working for TRPs and the gall to blame Sultan for this.If the cv's had kept the marriage pending,kuch suspense tho hotha.
Why doesn't the audience accept the marriage of rishbala,cos it is based on dhoka and manipulation and mistrust.Issiliye,noone can be sure,if they will be together.

Nim n Sujith,I think TRP also fell for these two reasons:
 many were waiting for Madhu's revenge,which did not happen even though a lot of suspense was built around it. 
Again, Madhu marrying RK was out of the blue,because her accepting RK wholeheartedly did not go well with many. We can gauge that from people's reaction.
All in all ,the marriage ruined it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Zorica_Bgdmehurocksmozart66alovi_21PantheraAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by sweet_pie112

A gift for our radhji's wellbeing and stop fainting.. obviously the medication she is using at the moment is not working to stop her fainting whenever she hears about meera
awww LOL KITNNA Pyaar hai naa humaare iss AT pe.. I m feeling so proud of u guys *wiping my khushi ke aansoon* Cry Dwaa-daaru aur duaa... Basss Radhaji abb faint nahi hongi- seedha hospital admission hoga! LOL JK

She knows that Sultan's claims are true. She knows it deep down though is trying to hide it to the best of her ability.That is why this sudden pangs of fainting attacks,to divert attention.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top