Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji (Page 103)

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Originally posted by shreenithi

started...

rolling laughter emoticon

Wow that was quick people have already made post blaming sultan Shocked

@sweetpie @shreenithi faster than the speed of light !

Truely is like a blink of the eye as soon as I commented about all the blame on sultan I went on the maim form and there were already 2 post up it would of tripled by now Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmGaurishahmozart66raaspachKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by practicecalm

Who will tell that to those billis Chiks, they just want a reason to bash AR, I heard they've taken heavily to canvassing for getting rid of him from the serial by spamming the mailboxes of channel people and even resorting to attacking AR on Twitter
yeah I read AR's "LOVE" tweets! Isn't he a sweetheart? He's never blocked them or responded bak to the LOVE they shower him! NOT EVEN ONCE!! He sweetly responds to Sultanians and thats all!! Bannnde mein patience hai boss! Clap As far as spamming other mailboxes goes tohh trust me the channel people are WELL AWARE why "these" phans are doing what they do! LIKE WHO CARES? They've been dealing with it for 4+ months! LOL And Billis will always try to blame AR for everything- TRP Ho, flood aaye, DD jaaye,.. Kuch bhi Ho! Chill karo guys just like the cool dude we all love! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Yes I blame AR for sooo muchCry. Sab ki neend kharaab karing or one reason or another for starters!!LOL

Ab I need some coffee. And pualeeez no billie bashingCry ... *runs away to compose a "GOODBYE FRNDS I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM" post"CryCryCry

Chamiyas transformed from lawyers to trps experts yet?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmsweet_pie112GaurishahCharishmamozart66-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIraaspachswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Yes I blame AR for sooo muchCry. Sab ki neend kharaab karing or one reason or another for starters!!LOL Ab I need some coffee. And pualeeez no billie bashingCry ... *runs away to compose a "GOODBYE FRNDS I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM" post"CryCryCry

I know a few insomniacs who are holding him responsible for their current medical condition! LOL Oh you are FINALLY LEAVING THE FORUM??? Embarrassed Farewell party tohh bannti hai!! Do you want me to make a guest list for Billis? LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmGaurishahmozart66newveePantheraraaspachswati1975usKhatamKahani

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
posts blaming Sultan for downfall sprout like a hen hatching eggs

they are like headless chickens running around finding someone to blame for their suprehero's failure

Edited by practicecalm - 27 June 2013 at 2:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Gaurishahsweet_pie112mozart66-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIswati1975usraaspach

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Im in the mood to give more free gift and advice therefore this time my gift is for one and only cc!

bechara is so worried that sultan might take this darling madhu away from him. Using this leash means she will never be away from his sight
I also like the backpack cc can put his film scripts in there

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72GaurishahCharishmamozart66raaspachKhatamKahani

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Yes I blame AR for sooo muchCry. Sab ki neend kharaab karing or one reason or another for starters!!LOL

Ab I need some coffee. And pualeeez no billie bashingCry ... *runs away to compose a "GOODBYE FRNDS I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM" post"CryCryCry

The lawyer thing cracked me up. That post seemed to claim that Sultan's actions are a philosophical impossibility because of possible illegality. As Sultan demonstrated, you don't need legal rights over something to have it. He's a bloody criminal. Do these pankhis even know what that means? Throwing a law book in the face of a man who's lived almost his whole life on the wrong side of it makes zero sense. He doesn't consider himself bound by those rules. Only his own principles.

He's a gangster. For a group of people that make an average of 20 posts a day about his career, they really don't seem to grasp what it means.

Edited by Charishma - 27 June 2013 at 3:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmsweet_pie112Pantheramozart66swati1975usraaspachKhatamKahani

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Im in the mood to give more free gift and advice therefore this time my gift is for one and only cc!

bechara is so worried that sultan might take this darling madhu away from him. Using this leash means she will never be away from his sight

@bold: ROFL convenient, eye-catching, and serves multiple purposes. I say the next tacky thing RK should buy is this bag.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mozart66raaspach

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charishma

@bold: ROFL convenient, eye-catching, and serves multiple purposes. I say the next tacky thing RK should buy is this bag.

@Sweetpie Awww monkey bag is so sweet. A very useful gift for cc.

Edited by Gaurishah - 27 June 2013 at 3:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112Charishmamozart66

Go to top