Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sultan,Be aware and alert,after police ,someone is planning to send Bhujang after u,Savdhaan and hoshiyaar.U are the Gangsteron ka Baap,so bajaa dena.🤪
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@KAT🤣🤡  who Let da DOGS out!!!! wolff wolfff...🤣🤣
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

This Penetrating gaze sent Rji into a spiral twist,after effects were shivering and watering eyes and a near collapse state.

🤢🤣🤡
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This Penetrating gaze sent Rji into a spiral twist,after effects were shivering and watering eyes and a near collapse state.

I agree with you, it made her shiver with what she was hiding she was sweating and had to escape from there, poor woman. Not long now she will tell Madhu I think.
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Just in case anyone missed  it...a precise and accurate representation!!😆😆

Shanzy👏 Bravo!👏

Thanks Kat,I did miss this beautiful illustration.🤣Bak bak bak bak.I hope shanzy makes one on the Sultan fans reactions also.
Desichiqneez thumbnail

Handsome AR.Rugged and Raw,very appealing.

THUD...☺️🤢
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont like her clothes😆
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😳
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lee, thanks for the pictures!

Hi Merry 😊
Edited by zorica - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sultan,Be aware and alert,after police ,someone is planning to send Bhujang after u,Savdhaan and hoshiyaar.U are the Gangsteron ka Baap,so bajaa dena.🤪

Yes that's the discussion today between Bittuji and RK, they are going to look for his enemy to send after him, I've got a bad feeling with this, don't hate me for saying this, now that we are nearly getting to Radhaji confirming about Meera, say they go further and do a DNA test of RK Sultan with Meera and confirm the blood relation...Bhujang is notified before they actually have done the test, and he comes and manages to kill Sultan, RK will avenge for his brother killing Bhujang and then Aryan is raised by RK and Madhu. I know awful as Sultan ends up dying here, but I can't help thinking of why they brought up tracing an enemy of Sultan's and we know Bhujang is out there.

Also Sultan said when he entered the house that he wants to put the hate behind them (the whole family) so he definitely after all this is confirmed once the family to be together. Will they really bring another girl for him, will he defeat Bhujang and change his gangster ways?