SULTAN/AR|AT#16~ Mera piya ghar aaya, O Ramji - Page 96

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Abby r u saying that the tension in the triangle is gone?
all i m saying is that this track wud hv been MORE INTRIGUING if RKbala wedding hadnt happend...that way we cud hv enjoyed Madhu helping sultan to find proofs even More...BUT cuming to SULBALA i STILL ENJOY their scns like Before...
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

huhuhuhuhu Anu.. Hahahah "bhai izzat rakhna" 😆 ROFL!! Main toh bhai nahi bolungi but I m pretty sure the promo is misleading as always! It's to please "some" specific people!! 😉

hahahhaa😆...bhai for me , and **fill in the blanks ** for u, teek hai? ðŸ˜†. 

Ya i guess, these CVs get a kick when that group raises their hope of seeing a "bad"sultan, so that they can pour cold water with "deva deva" music in the background (like sultan did at havan) ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jugliji

I hope he wants to tell her that he did not come to see her on her wedding day but that her mother sent him. and that he is just looking for justice for his Mom.
It should clear her mind and then she will help him to look for proof.

Nah, u think he would do that? As far as i see it, padmini would clear that off , as he cant go tell Madhu that her mom sent him there. 
Originally posted by nlm4

Anu trust Sultan,he might be feeling bad for madhu that he is responsible for the tiff btw hubby wife😳

Ya possible, i guess ðŸ˜Š

Nafs,remember her reaction when rashid says isski maa ka naam meera hain.She had a flash of realisation there also,during the havan time.😊

I remember the havan day her facial expressions were very telling, during the time Rashid mentioned the name Meera and also when RK and Sultan were fighting her reactions were all wrong for what she was witnessing, terrified not calling out her son's name or asking Bittuji and Sikki to stop the fight, she was actually not really looking at them fighting in front of her, her thoughts did go into the past. Then at the house before she fainted, her face just before she fainted.

That insistence for Rishbala to go on honeymoon, I think she wanted to take care of the matter herself, she knows something, I'm just impatient, like everybody I'm sure to know what she knows. 
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Nah, u think he would do that? As far as i see it, padmini would clear that off , as he cant go tell Madhu that her mom sent him there.

Fingers crossed he has found some solid proof
It suddenly struck me that the promo shows that he wants to confess ?his feelings to madhu,and just as he is about to ,RK lands up.
Earlier,right after the dargah realisation,SS gets ready to confess his love for madhu,RK lands up at the chawl with his proposal.

Will he be third time lucky?or...?
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

all i m saying is that this track wud hv been MORE INTRIGUING if RKbala wedding hadnt happend...that way we cud hv enjoyed Madhu helping sultan to find proofs even More...BUT cuming to SULBALA i STILL ENJOY their scns like Before...

This CRAAACCKKK is needed.

CVs took a bit post revenge, and they take a hit with this fake, flimsy marriage. But it's needed to show the stupidity of falling for such things.😆😆😆

It suddenly struck me that the promo shows that he wants to confess ?his feelings to madhu,and just as he is about to ,RK lands up.
Earlier,right after the dargah realisation,SS gets ready to confess his love for madhu,RK lands up at the chawl with his proposal.

Will he be third time lucky?or...?

Nooo, it looks more like he's worried and concerned because and looks around.  RK shows up, and maybe he sticks around to make sure she's okay.  Then he sees the hug. Probably soon after he would leave.
Originally posted by likarsh

Guys, watch this segment of AR.

Sultan gets candid about his love for rains. 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bff7_madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-sultan-from-madhubala-gets-candid-about-his-love-for-rains_people#.UcxlRzTlaWY

chooo cute.  He's so adorable at the end.  Whyy, why must he be so...

OMG. How can anyone be so hot, yet so cute. I am willing to accompany him in open jeep in Chandigarh. Merry, stay away😡