Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

practicecalm thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swati1975us

🤗We just might be!!! This is totally awesome - you also noticed the Deewar and Trishul references. 

absolutely buddy , but I wrote that before y'day's epi :)

🤗🤗 ❤️
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: practicecalm

Who will tell that to those billis Chiks, they just want a reason to bash AR, I heard they've taken heavily to canvassing for getting rid of him from the serial by spamming the mailboxes of channel people and even resorting to attacking AR on Twitter

Oh my ! thats just so mean! So much hatred. They should have more faith in their favourite instead of resorting to this.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: practicecalm

Who will tell that to those billis Chiks, they just want a reason to bash AR, I heard they've taken heavily to canvassing for getting rid of him from the serial by spamming the mailboxes of channel people and even resorting to attacking AR on Twitter

yeah I read AR's "LOVE" tweets! Isn't he a sweetheart? He's never blocked them or responded bak to the LOVE they shower him! NOT EVEN ONCE!! He sweetly responds to Sultanians and thats all!! Bannnde mein patience hai boss! 👏 As far as spamming other mailboxes goes tohh trust me the channel people are WELL AWARE why "these" phans are doing what they do! LIKE WHO CARES? They've been dealing with it for 4+ months! 😆 And Billis will always try to blame AR for everything- TRP Ho, flood aaye, DD jaaye,.. Kuch bhi Ho! Chill karo guys just like the cool dude we all love! 😳 😳
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Oh my ! thats just so mean! So much hatred. They should have more faith in their favourite instead of resorting to this.

Despite going blue in the face that this is not about the actor but the character, so many of these pankhis spew such venom on the actor both in and out of the forum. 
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

waise I don't understand this TRP bizzness coz I don't contribute to and neither i am an analyst.. 😊 But I m sure many questions will be raised in the forum -- My question to THEM: Isn't Prabhu ji and BIWI being shown ALONG with Sultan? Then why blame Sultan alone? If the "lead" pair are SO popular then why they failed to draw the audience?   😉 Responsibility tab lein if RK and Maddy go on their honeymoon..    😆 TRPs dropped coz audience didnt wanna see Pakk pakk pakk over n over again me thinks!! 😃 😉

me too dont understand this TRP calculation...,SR, morning after SR, also there was a HOT(??)  hug scene  ..in the car...and sultan saw them together...so many romantic scenes...but no increase in TRP??😕
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

me too dont understand this TRP calculation...,SR, morning after SR, also there was a HOT(??) hug scene ..in the car...and sultan saw them together...so many romantic scenes...but no increase in TRP??😕

Some people need to realise the show doesn't only show run only by sultan but also other characters. Not that I mind that they think show only runs by avi 😉 but you can't blame him for everything.

TRP increases = because of many rk/madhu scene blah blah blah
TRP drop = Reason sultan nothing else ?
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

Some people need to realise the show doesn't only show run only by sultan but also other characters. Not that I mind that they think show only runs by avi 😉 but you can't blame him for everything.

TRP increases = because of many rk/madhu scene blah blah blah
TRP drop = Reason sultan nothing else ?

@Sweetpie running a show is a combined effort of the cvs, actors, ph, one just cant blame one person for the drop or rise in trps. Its sad tht many dont understand this. 

I too dont understand the way the trp system works.
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TRP would have increased if RKbala were not married!

I think none of the TRP audience liked that ridiculous marriage.! 👎🏼

And CVs listened to cyber-bullies and got scared of hate-tweets, and gave RK-bala marriage.! And it is has back-fired on them, Sultan is d only saving grace now! 😳
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahahahaahahaha 😆 😆 😆 Its like a habit now!   😆 Soo FUNNY!! They don't even realize who they are really bashing- their favorite JODI for failing at the box office   😕
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

started...

Wow that was quick people have already made post blaming sultan 😲