Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Morning guys ðŸ¤— loved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.    
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Good Morning guys🤗loved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.

me thinks its time to introduce Meera's bracelet! 😉
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good Morning guys🤗loved yesterdays SS slap to the bak bak guy. A cheque with his mom's name written on it was a much needed slap on the other guys face. Hv a feeling Radhaji defiantly knows about Meeraji and MK may be MK wrote an apology letter just before his suicide which radhaji still has hidden somewhere. When ever SS mentions about Meeraji being 1st wife of MK there is this terrified look on her face as if some long hidden secrets are going to spill out.

I completely agree as much respect I have for radhaji but what is this fainting every time meera's name is mentioned I never seen her faint whenever her son did wrong (we all know how many times he did wrong.) 😕
I don't think radhaji is not as innocent as she seems to be she knows something but hid it to give cc's farther good image to mediaEdited by sweet_pie112 - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

yeah I agree I heard a lot of people say today that Sultan is zaalim coz he didnt care for an old woman's (radhaji's) health! Ermmm.. Chalo Sultan waapis challte hain jab Radha ji ki chronic problem (high BP) theek Ho jaayega firr waapis aayeinge! Arrre lekin Meera is old too and she's been suffering from a mental health problem for the last 30 years! If she can endure it, so can Radhaji and her hypertension! Aurr Yehh baar baar faint hone ki nautanki goes above my head! Yahaan sacch munnnh se nikkkla aur wahaan Radhaji girrri!! 😕

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

I completely agree as much respect I have for radhaji but what is this fainting every time meera's name is mentioned I never seen her faint whenever her son did wrong 😕
I don't think radhaji is not as innocent as she seems to be she knows something but hid it to give cc's farther good image to media

yes...fed up with this fainting drama...she didnt faint when her son cheated a girl...she didnt faint when her son accepted her after so many long years (happy fainting??)...now whats wrong with her??..is she pregnant??

and rk...why is he always talking abt his wedding with madhu to sultan??...and madhu is all silent ??
Gaurishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

me thinks its time to introduce Meera's bracelet! 😉

Hi Chikni wht time is it at yr place. I too feel that its time Meeraji's bracelet shld be introduced hv a feeling it would be Madhu to discover it 1st atleast that way she would have a little bit faith in what Sultan has been saying abt his mom for so long. In yesterday's epi Madhu questing Sultan she was just sounding like the bak bak guy himself.  
Gaurishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

yes...fed up with this fainting drama...she didnt faint when her son cheated a girl...she didnt faint when her son accepted her after so many long years (happy fainting??)...now whats wrong with her??..is she pregnant??

and rk...why is he always talking abt his wedding with madhu to sultan??...and madhu is all silent ??

@Shreenithi @Sweetpie agree with you all the fainting drama is getting too much. Her son has done worse dramas  but she has endured them all and never fainted even once. Now toh one mention of Meeraji being 1st wife and there she has collapsed.😕 
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

I know right it's so annoying after every line of his ends with 'madhu loves me' 'your jealous of me and madhu' you want revenge for mine and madhus marriage' bak bak why repeat the same thing again and again. 😕 . Even after all this we don't see madhu saying anything just standing like a statue
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Hi Chikni wht time is it at yr place. I too feel that its time Meeraji's bracelet shld be introduced hv a feeling it would be Madhu to discover it 1st atleast that way she would have a little bit faith in what Sultan has been saying abt his mom for so long. In yesterday's epi Madhu questing Sultan she was just sounding like the bak bak guy himself.

Chaaar bajj Gaye lekinn Party ab-bhi baaki hai!! 😆 😆 😆 11 baje hain! Lekin I think Radhaji will see the bracelet herself on Meera's arm in next episode.. Sultan is a little hesitant while answering to Radhaji.. Notice karna kabhi.. He does respect Radhaji!! So he won't answer her rudely!! .. If radha herself sees the bracelet .. tohh mazza aa jaaye! That's why she was crying hysterically chupp chupp ke!! Kal kuch aur hua toh mujhe matt peeetna! Not Madhu yaar.. Abhi nahi.. Abhi Madhu has to stay by RK's side! She's not going to believe sultan and karo some more pakk pakk... Waise bhi shaadi ke baad sabb mill- baant kar karna chahiyay naa!! So why not pakk pakk pakk! 😆 rishbala ka pyaar badegaa.. Shaayad!!
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So I actually watched two episodes back to back just now. Avinesh jaan, kahan chhupe the itne din ðŸ˜³. I mean, shame on me for not watching Chhal though my cousin used to insist I do. I totally missed out. Avinesh has such incredible presence - very few TV leads have such masculine aura to them!

I loved Sikki and Dips -they are becoming my favourites with their smart alec-y quips. 

"agar apne munh se apni tareef ho gayi ho to nikal jao yahan se" - umm...hello, hello - look who's talking - pot, meet kettle. Someone who's probably spent literally 50% of the show's telecast time talking about his awesomeness is asking someone else to tone down the self-praise? 

And Mrs. Kundra still appears mesmerized ðŸ˜† - jab hum log hi nahin bach paye to Mrs. Kundra kya cheez hain? 

Also kostin - why is an apartment being repeatedly referred to as a "mansion"? A certain superstar angrezi mein kitni baar fail hua tha?