Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

Yah, I was writing it as a joke.😆

However, I think that for Sultan he doesn't need that DNA test because he knows Meera is his mother. So I don't see why he would agree for that.  He needs to prove Meera's story is correct, so he would agree for a DNA test with RK, but for Meera, i feel he doesn't need much proof and proving that to the Kundras won't matter much because they won't believe it's Mohan that's the father.

RK himself said it, good you found your mother, but it still doesn't change that you don't know who your father is.

I got that the story has to be pulled as long as possible. But even Meeraji needs to see that when she gets better. They are connected right now by belief but this will make it official.
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

@Anu... 😆 Your post needs to be shared with the outside world too! AGAIN 😛

well she post out side or not every body is reading it trust me this is the most stalked form ever don't you see how many hits on it
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kya chaling yahan pe 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: genger

well she post out side or not every body is reading it trust me this is the most stalked form ever don't you see how many hits on it

😆😆😆
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Angel

Oh My God why are u guys hell bent on spreading negativity in this thread?

for god sakes STOP IT and if u guys want to keep it up then I suggeste u take it to the MF where there is a lot of it flying about already please.

why can't we just have fun and be happy with what is happening right now and let tomorrow worry abt itself

when u watch him tonight does he look like a dying man?😳

when others say same thing people always turn a blind eye when i say something people call it spreading negativity ,either i get bashed or get lectures ... as if i come here only for writing -ve comments...
(dnt tell me u r telling it to all ,u quoted me)

anyway i'm off ...  this is the third time people here telling me get out of this thread and second time from the same person...

this will be my last comment on SS AT ...

bye to all ...

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

<font color="#CC3399">when others say same thing people always turn a blind eye when i say something people call it spreading negativity ,either i get bashed or get lectures ... as if i come here only for writing -ve comments...

anyway i'm off ... this is the third time people here telling me get out of this thread and second time from the same person...

bye to all ...
</font>

hey Jas.. Sorry u felt that way! I apologize on EVERYONE'S behalf! Please don't leave the AT! Each and everyone on here has made a significant contribution in sharing their opinions- including you!   ðŸ˜Š Once again sorry- kaan pakad ke! Please come back! 😭
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

when others say same thing people always turn a blind eye when i say something people call it spreading negativity ,either i get bashed or get lectures ... as if i come here only for writing -ve comments...

anyway i'm off ...  this is the third time people here telling me get out of this thread and second time from the same person...

bye to all ...

Stay dude. Don't mind it. Its just that upon reading speculation like that people tend to get a little stressed. Some, like you, like to discuss it and get reassurance. And others like to dismiss it altogether. No one wants you to leave. Its a forum, we're here to discuss after all. Just because people disagree doesn't mean anyone has to leave.
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone have a great day
practicecalm thumbnail
-jas tussi na jaaa ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗🤗

Good morning shorning everyone 🤗 Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning all you beautiful people