Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sargun09

Avinesh rekhi u r too hawt... Nd sulbala is the hottest

hey r u sargun chopra frm fb...welcum to i f dear...
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I swear, even if there wasn't a romance track in store for Madhu and Sultan, the way AR blushes every time such a track is mentioned would alone put the idea in my head. He is just so adorable lol.

And also, that clip, who wants to bet that RK sees Sultan standing there and prolongs the hug and carries Madhu off for that reason?

I just watched the rain/car confrontation, and I can't believe people were so silent about him hugging Madhu and keeping her like that, with a smirk on his face, just so Sultan would see them like that.

I know its most likely my bias, but who else is given the impression that RK himself is the interloper here? Just the way the scenes break down, RK's dialogues (regarding the Sultan Madhu equation), Sultan's refusal to talk about Madhu, Madhu's expressions, all of it. Probably in my head, but yeah.
Edited by Charishma - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

nautanki has twittr accnt didnt knw that...link plz

@NautankiFilms
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Charishma

And also, that clip, who wants to bet that RK sees Sultan standing there and prolongs the hug and carries Madhu off for that reason?

of course 😆  ...
thanks to his car for stopping in front of studio ,otherwise he would have had SR in front of sultan's house 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nautanki Films ?@NautankiFilms23h

Do YOU think #madhubala should go against RK in support of Sultan? @drashti10 @ColorsTV pic.twitter.com/kxQwTvgKFM

Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

of course 😆  ...
thanks to his car for stopping in front of studio ,otherwise he would have had SR in front of sultan's house 😆

Dude 😆😆. So on point. Everything else is for Sultan's benefit, why not this?

Really though, I was more than half convinced that electric shock of a bed was placed in the hallway because he wanted to consummate in front of everyone. Most men would get performance anxiety in front of an audience, RK gets it in private.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Jas for the video after watching it do you feel Madhu will help Sultan to get proofs in favour of Meera, even if she doesn't Sultan would go ahead in restoring his mother's respect he would not expect help from Madhu. Will have to wait and watch how the cvs show it.  
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel bad, I didn't like Sultan seeing those PDA 😳
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Sujith1001..

I feel bad, I didn't like Sultan seeing those PDA 😳

pda ..please enlighten me..what does pda stands for