SP: Sooraj - I want Sandhyaji to fulfil her dream

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sooraj says, "I want to see Sandhyaji fulfil her dream."

http://starplus.startv.in/show/diya-aur-baati-hum-sooraj-says-%E2%80%9Ci-want-to-see-sandhyaji-fulfil-her-dream%E2%80%9D/news134_6351.aspx

All the recent on-goings in the Rathi house have greatly disturbed Sooraj. He wants Sandhya to fulfil her dream of becoming an IPS officer, but there are a lot of glitches which are worrying him a lot.

Sooraj shares,"Bhabho has laid the condition that if the three matkas are broken till Sandhyaji's birthday, then she will have to let go of her dream. I was shaken when the first matka was broken. It took me some time to come out of it completely. Now my resolution to see Sandhya become an IPS officer is stronger than before."

Sooraj adds, "When bhabho broke the secondmatka, I strongly opposed it because I know it is not Sandhyaji's fault. She would never leave my shop open and forget it. I don't know why she gave up all hopes and admitted to something so grave. This could really shatter her dreams. I am just hopeful that the third matka won't be broken and Sandhyaji will be able to fulfill her dream."

Sooraj continues, "Bhabho is against a television in the house and has asked me for a guarantee that the money won't go waste, but I am confident that Sandhyaji will do very well in the contest. I have also subscribed for newspapers so that it helps Sandhyaji to study well, and appear in the upcoming contest. This contest will be of great help to Sandhyajiwhen she starts studying for her IPS. I just hope everything goes off fine till her birthday."

Isn't it just heartening to see how much Sooraj is supporting Sandhya? To find out, if her dream will come true, stay tuned to Diya Aur Baati Hum, Monday-friday 9PMonwards only on STAR Plus.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww... It would be sooo nice if Sandhya made Suraj her priority instead of Bhabho ðŸ¥±
TFS!
Edited by Diya_DB - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suraj is the best husband ever. I am confident that he will succeed. 😃
Tfs