India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Opinions...

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Neither do i remember the name of the posts nor do i remember the authorsLOL.I read 2 posts  and found them really logicalSmile
The first post i read was about asad and rashid being almost in da same positions.I strongly dis-agree dat asad and rashid are da same but all i think is dat asad and rashid are both trapped in a big conspiracies seperating them from the love of their lives.I think now asad (to some extent) would be able to understand rashids situation and might try finding about doll factory from da very beginning.Being stuck in such a situation might light up asad kay dimaag ki batiWink.

The second post o read was about razia and tannu being slapped mentally.As we saw in da precap dat rashid is congratulating shireen in a sarcastic way it is possible dat ayaan gets disturbed by da current situation and would demand that he won't get married until asad gets maried to zoya.That would be a slap on razias face as she was excited for humairas wedding.Now to save this wedding she would leake tannu's video and dat wud be a slap on tannus faveWink
DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON DA SAME...

PS:I DONT TAKE THE CREDIT OF THESE OPINIONS AS THEY ARE NOT MINE
PPS:WRITING FROM MY IPAD...SORRY FOR ERRORSConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryfrasiersps1234Npdeepa..Breeze..viya.mallik4eva

Niharika17 Goldie
Niharika17
Niharika17

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
The second one is actually very good thought but if it actually happens the Razia way where she shows the video then it would actually show all the good lead characters in poor light and brainless...
I wish they apply the brains this time connect the dots and move ahead...
if Asad comes out of the mess bcoz of Razia his character would be called the incredible foolish Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khan

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Wow!! It would be really good if Ayaan's marriage is delayed!! Razia's face will be worth watchingLOL
Apne jaal mein khud phas jayegiWink But i only feel for poor Humz..god!! She really loves him..

maheerah_khan

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
It is from the post mujhey qubool hai... If u wish go and read all the pages we have discussed a lot more than u have mentioned... Enjoy reading...

Edited by Npdeepa - 24 June 2013 at 8:09am

maheerah_khan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top