Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TR os ||~tujhko jo paya~|| {dare complete}

.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hi guys...here come pandas...

Ufff...i know i m writting a dare after ages...bare me and my boring stuff...

So this dare was by samiha.

i samiha_taarey being a dare devil
give a dare to dipu_taarey
on the song mere bina mai rehne
laga hu
only taarey would be there
situation would be after marriage
rey's realization tht he luvs her & his confession nd rey would b
business tycon here nd taani a
middle class girl.

I was sitting in my office...its around 9 pm of the night...rain was pouring heavily out side...i.Reyaansh Singhania the famous business tycoon...yes i am the successful businessman of the country...but some how i failed as a husband...i know...i know she loves me...she was my grandma's choice...i was still in love with tisha...or i m not???m still confuse about my feelings...my first love who left me three years back...tisha..

Its 9:30 now...the time passed so fast...i was still thinking about tisha and taani...

Taani kundra...oops...now Taani Singhania...Mrs. Taani Reyaansh Singhania...yes my wife...who care for me so much...love me so much but some how i m rude to her...shhe is from middle class family so she always wear simple cotton saree...she doesnt like to wear costly clothes...and thats the thing i didnt like...i want she wear clothes like we wear...

I finally close my file and left for home...

When i reach home she open the door...she was wearing a simple cotton saree again...

"aap fresh ho jaiye me khana lagati hu..."said taani and i nod and went to change...

After dinner we sleep...

Next morning:

I woke up and saw no one is beside me...thats the routin of daily...always she wake up early and make breakfast for me...

When i reach office i heard there is a business party today evening for our new project with mr.kapoor...

And ii have to come with taani...i bought a saree for her and went home...

"taani aaj party hai aur tum mere sath chal rahi ho..."i said

"ok..."she replied...

"aur ha tum ye simple saree mat pehan na...ye lo ye saree...ise pehnkar aana..."i said

"but..."she was saying but i cut her..."its a high class business party...tum apni middle class saree pehankar nahi aa sakti...ab jaldi ready ho jao...phir hume niklna hai..."

"ji..."said she and went to change...

When she came wearing the saree she was looking beautiful but she looks more beautiful in simple saree...i look at her...i can see her belly...she hide it with her pallu...

We both leave for tha party...

When we reach all greet us...all greet taani more...bcoz she was looking gorgeous acording to them...but for me she look more beautiful in simple cotton saree...

"may i have a pleasure to dance with this beautiful lady???"ask son of mr. Kapoor...she look at me and i nod...

Both start dancing slowly with other couples...i saw his hand on her bare waist...i was feeling jealous...dont know why i feel like kill him when he touch her...the feeling which i have right now is same as i felt for tisha before..."am i in love again??" i thought...and my heart said yes...yes u r in love again...with taani...

I close my eyes and can see her smilling face...i open my eyes and again saw them dancing...again i feel jealous...

Mere Bina mein rehne laga hoon
teri hawaon mein behne laga hoon
jaane mein kaise tera hua hoon
mujhe to lagta hai main shayad tere dil ki dua hoon
haan

The song was playing and i felt it was written for me ...i saw her...her hairs were playing with her cheeks...her earrings were flying in air...

tujhko jo paaya ahan
toh jeena aaya
ab ye lamha theher jaye tham
jaye bas jaye hum dono ke
darmiyaaan

I start walking unknowingly...i reach near them and i realise i am standing near her...now what i thought and i ask him "can i dance with her???"and he leave...

tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
darmiyaaan

I hold her hand ...and then her waist...she close her eyes when i touch her...i smirk...i pull her closer to me...she put her hand on my shoulder...we both dance for a while and then leave...

We were on our root for home when our car broke down...we both came out and suddenly it start raining...i saw a small roof nearby...i grab her wrist and ran under the roof...

pehle se zyada
main jee raha hu
jabse main tere dil se juda
hoon
rahon pe teri mein to chala
hoon
tu meri manzil hai tere
kadmon pe bas rukne laga
hoon

We both stand under the roof...it can hardly save two peoples from rain...i pull her near me from her waist so that we both can saved from rain...she look at me...i can feel her gaze ...i look at her and get lost in her deep brown hazzle balls which were looking in to my hazzle balls...

tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
darmiyaaan

She was lost in me..."its the right time..."i thought...i turn and now my both hands were around her waist...i leaned on her shoulder and place a gentle kiss there...she clutch my shirt tight...i whisper in her ears..."I LOVE YOU TAANI..."...and then look at her...she was shocked but little smile was there on her lips...

tujhko jo paaya ahan
toh jeena aaya
darmiyaaan

She ran from there and spread her hands...she twirl in rain smilling happily...her silky hairs were wet and sticking on her cheeks...

teri nazar me nayi si adaa hai
naya sa nasha bhhi ghula hai
kayi dino se bandha tha
baadal jo
tere hi baalon me khula hai

I start walking towards her. I stop and i was facing her back...i hold her belly...it was cold but looking hotter...i pull her and she came back crashing on my chest...i remove the stick strands of hairs from her cheek...i tighten my grip on her belly andx kiss on her cheek sucking thhe rain water which was kissing her cheek...

teri hadon me meri basar hai
ab tujhe bhi
jana kidhar hai

She closed her eyes again...i wrap my one hand around her shoulder and another around her legs ang lift her in my arms...she look at me and put her hands around my neck...

jahan rahe tu main wo jahan hoon
jise jiye tu main wo sama hoon
teri waja se naya naya hoon

I start walking on the road holding her in my arms...rain was pouring heavily but we were lost in each other...hopefully the road was clear...bcoz of rain no one was there on the road ..after 10 minute we reach our home...

pehle kaha na maine ab ye
tumse kehne laga hun..aaa

I enter in my house after unlocking the door ...again i pick her in my arms...we both were drenched in rain...

tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
darmiyaaan

I enter in our bedroom. I didnt need any answer of my I LOVE YOU because i know that she loves me alot...i can see in her eyes...i place her in the bed and i lye beside her...and slowly i made my way on her...i kissed her fingers and look in her eyes...they were wet and tears made their way from her eyes...i suck her tears and said in her ears "i love u so much...and i love your simple cotton saree look not this..." saying this i remove her pallu...

tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
darmiyaaan

I kissed her on her forehead and eyes...her hands were roming on my back...i can feel her nails on my back...it was feeling ticklish...i hug her tight for sometime to believe that we were together in real...after some times the rain was still pouring heavily and our souls were becoming one inside the room.

So that was it...plz tell me hows it???

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

falgunirajparanavya14anjanakeralaRhea18shivkushSuhanitaareyketki2000parudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everBubblie1490lovelytaareyminiDEWillyWonkanagutaareyroxxygshubhi_taareypayu_taareypritii_20harshiya786SMMGtareyvrimarloveraveena1lovelysweetshikha_taareytaarey-foreverPRASSImy_angel...sonakshiguptadews100Jasmine_ashsadaf_5sona_taareySuMaN_TR-Rambler-samiha_taareyaparabosecarmelkriti094iheartVDtaani.priya1997chinudollyEternalStars.foreverlazy-Fam_TaaReY-yoyoaishwarya-Dreaming...CasKett.Crucio.disha93NidaJavidTaaReykady_taareyAyesha_Hasantaarey_vrimarStarBullsailaja.-GoluGudiya-raddhisweetydiyafrienLavender_Lunapuzzles....Natasha...AnysiasaltaViji.Chandranchand91Cupcake.Breezy.patie

chinudolly IF-Dazzler
chinudolly
chinudolly

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
resSmile  will  unres  later  ,  after  reading Tongue
PotterManiac Goldie
PotterManiac
PotterManiac

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Res!!!
Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
superb os...
tujko jo paaya s perfect song for taarey...
awesome stry...
...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Dipsy seriously I don't know how u come up with all these amazing ideas and concept
This OS was mind blowing, I love it
tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

awsm os yaar 

luvd it StarStar

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
oww simply awesome dips loved it Thumbs Up