Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

new SS do i still love her???epilogue on pg42 (Page 26)

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritz4ever

hey awesome update
thank u di

-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2013

Originally posted by -pranjal-

I thought to make dis ss a bit long but now i have changed my mind. So enjoy dis 1st n last story of mine

Kyun ?? tu kyun mere haathon marna chahti hainTongueTonguechup karke likh i am waiting for your next story too. dare you stop writingAngryAngryAngry
hehehe di aap kyu mere torture ko jelna chahte ho

Tu chup Karke likh warna i'll really kill you Tongue
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I thought to make dis ss a bit long but now i have changed my mind. So enjoy dis 1st n last story of mine

Kyun ?? tu kyun mere haathon marna chahti hainTongueTonguechup karke likh i am waiting for your next story too. dare you stop writingAngryAngryAngry

Tu chup Karke likh warna i'll really kill youTongue
di u told me to complete dis story only

Edited by ankita2013 - 05 July 2013 at 12:30pm
-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Cry  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

hey Bhagwan yeh ladki kitni stubborn hain Angry  Anku tujhe na sach mein pakad ke pitungi agar tune yeh band nahi kiya toh ...teri dusari story bhi aage badha intro pe hi atak ke reh gayi hain Cry
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Cry

hey Bhagwan yeh ladki kitni stubborn hainAngry Anku tujhe na sach mein pakad ke pitungi agar tune yeh band nahi kiya toh ...teri dusari story bhi aage badha intro pe hi atak ke reh gayi hainCry
yes i m stubborn n ye story band nhi kar rhi mei. Bas wo intro pe hi atki rhegi
-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Waitinggg 
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Part 6

In cafe xyz

They all were waiting for shefali since 10 minutes. After sumtime she walked in n jay was unable to believe that she is shefali. He was unable to stop staring at her but shefali didn't even looked at him. They all sign in relief after seeing her. All said hi to her n she also repied to dem. Nuts placed da order n said to bring coffee for shefali but jay said-"no shefali ko coffee pasand nhi h."
His dis sentence made shefali to look at him.
Shefali-"i love coffee so don't cancel da order." She said dis while luking at jay but he was not luking at her. Their order was on da table.
Shefali-"tumne kaha tha ki tumhe kuch baat karni h."
Nuts-"haan karni to h."
Shefali-"go ahead as i don't hv enough time to waste." After lots of ummm aaa.
Nuts-"v want to know da truth which aru will not let us know at any cost."
Shefali-"which truth????"
Nuts-"ok 5 saal pehle esa kya hua tha ki aru ne bhai ko chod dia."
Shefali-"wow aru??? Huh kis haq se aap usse iss naam se bula rhi h aur tum log sach jaan na chahte ho kya baat h lgta h aaj zarur baarish hogi coz tum log kabhi bhi sach sunne mei believe hi nhi karte."
Armaan-"dekho hum jante h ki hum sab se galti hui h par plz tum esa mat karo."
Shefali-"kyu na karu mei esa koi reason h."
Ridhima-"reason h tum arohi ki dost ho aur tumhe uske liye sach btana padega."
Aman-"aur hum jante h ki tum arohi se bohot pyar karti ho."
Nikhil was not saying anything as he was busy in noticing jay's actions after shefali's arrival.
Shefali-"mei kuch nhi bolne wali so don't waste ur time."
Jay-"shefali tum esa kyu kar rhi ho???"
Shefali-"oh so aap bhi bol sakte h gud i m impressed." Jay got her meaning after dis shefali got up to leave. Jay went after making sum excuse.
In parking area

Jay hold shefali's arm n shefali knew it very well dat dis prsn is jay. Shefali turned around.
Shefali-"hath chodo mera."
Jay-"plz ek baar meri baat sun lo."
Shefali-"jo tumhe kehna tha wo tum 5 saal pehle keh chuke the."
Jay-"plz sach bta do."
Shefali-"kyu btau tumhe sach???"
But before jay could say anything shefali got a call from her mom n all he heard was just dis dat a boy is gonna come at her place to see her.N dis make his blood boil. After she hung up her phone. Jay grabbed her hands so tight dat she whimpered wid pain.
Shefali-"u r hurting me."
Jay-"tumhe koi ladka dekhne aa rha h????"
Shefali-"none of ur bussiness."
Jay asked dis question many times but shefali didn't answer.
Jay roared-"kya tumhe ladka dekhne aa rha h???"
Shefali-"haan aur tum hote kon ho mujhse ye puchne wale."
Jay-"i m ur husband aur iss nate mei tumse kuch bhi puch skta hu.
Shefali wid moist eyes-"u were my husband but now u r no one to me n remember one thing dat v r divorced." Wid dis shefali left from dere.

In arjun's office

He is gonna hv a very important meeting wid a client who is gonna meet him in xyz hotel. Arjun was ready n left for his meeting.
On da other hand arohi was ready to go wid rishi for a dinner.

In hotel

Since da meeting was going on arjun was unable to concentrate. N da credit goes to da beauty sitting on da front table. She was luking smoking hot even in traditional attires. She was wearing a saree which was black in colour. Her hairs left open,kohl filled eyes,her pink lips n dat shining gloss on it made her lips even more inviting. When arohi n rishi entered she noticed arjun dere n got uncomfortable coz of da hatred in his eyes.

After half an hour

Arjun's meeting was nearly over but he was still luking at her who was talking wid rishi non chantly. Rishi n arohi both were talking n suddenly he said sumthing weird n arohi laughed alot which arjun doesn't liked. He luvs it wen she laughed like dat but he doesn't like dat anyone else made her laugh. Arohi got up from her seat as she wants to go to da washroom. When arohi was coming back sumone grabbed her by her arm n pulled her in store room. Arohi was abt to shout but da prsn covered her mouth wid his palm. She slowly opened her eyes n got lost in da chocolaty eyes of him. Arjun also forgot to blink his eyes n slowly removed his hands from her mouth. They didn't know since when dey r staring at each other. In dis meantime arohi didn't realised dat arjun's lips r just an inch away from her. After a minute or so arjun placed his lips on hers. Arohi just forgot to breath n her eyes become shut on their own as arjun start to devour her lips. Arohi also respond him which encourage him to go ahead n arjun pulled arohi closer by her waist. They both apart to catch their breath. N then arjun realised dat what happened just now. Arohi also composed herself. After a minute of awkward silence.
Arjun-"so it seems dat u really love rishi alot." Dis made arohi to look at him.
Arjun-"maan na padega tumhe arohi kitna lamba hath mara h. So kese fasaya us bechare ko. Hmmm let me guess on his bed right." After dis a teae rolled down her cheek.
Arohi-"arjun tum mere baare mei esa soch bhi kese sakte ho."
Arjun-"arre meine kya galat kaha sach hi to kaha tumhe bura lga. But arohi jese ki tum ho like ek middle class ghar ki ladki wo ek amir ladke se shaadi kyu karegi paiso ke liye hi karegi na aur tum to paiso ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho. To fir kisi ke saath paiso ke liye sona tumhare liye koi badi baat to nhi hogi.haina???"
Arohi was unable to bear dis anymore so she raised her hand to slap him but he held her hand.
Arjun-"nhi arohi esi galti mat karna tumhe bhari pad skti h aur haan plz ab koi aur mil jaye to rishi ko mat chod dena."
Arohi had enough so she freed her hand n ran away from dere.

Its updated.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

drss_AnjaliArora_KinjalKarunsunita_gmRimpi_kmhmysticloverpinky.paddaArjuhi_kkkritz4everaparna4karanikaArjuhisissasir

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Uff hawt ! With d kiss n also n d fyt !
Jay n shefali wer married?? Y did dey gt divorce?? Cz f arjuhi??? N y did aru leave him?? So arjun believes dat sne lft him fr money??? Unhappy poor aru..pata nai kya honewali hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

Go to top