Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

new SS do i still love her???epilogue on pg42 (Page 20)

shreya_arjuhi IF-Rockerz
shreya_arjuhi
shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
very nice update ankitaSmile.
its so interesting, but cant see my arjuhi hurt yrCry.
continue soon and this time long plzHug

mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Oh so that Rudra was behind everything??? What did he do??
Will Arjun believe everything??
kritz4ever IF-Rockerz
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
no other person can think to seperate arjuhi rather than rudra so next update every one will know the reason behind arohis action n tnx for the lovely update
-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Awsome...Awesome...Awesome Anku Clap Clap Clap Clap

you have no Idea dear how intriguing you write Star every time i keep thinking about the next things gonna happen in this ss Clap Clap you are aweome Dear ...amazingly written. Arjun is completely Broken because of this & so is Arohi. Cry Nuts is scared for Bhai love this caring side of her & luckily she gets to hear Arohi in hotel & Yes yes yes I was right it was rudra. Angry no one can step so low other than him Angry he must have emotionally blackmailed her or did something which made Arohi leave Arjun like this. Friends are so furious about this Ouch Nuts called everyone & Told them still half of them thinks Arohi is doing Drama. Ouch but i am sure soon they will know everything Smile 

BTW wanted to ask that precap you showed us that Nuts called Purvi to take Sheali's number so Is that mean Purvi had no idea what is happening between them Confused & She didnt know anything about Arjun?? Confused but the best part is she will call shefali now/ Hoping for great news soon. & Love you for revealing Rudra otherwise main pagal ho jati soch soch ke Tongue

Cant wait for next ...Anku jaldi likhana plz

Love
Pranjal.
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bablylovely20

Originally posted by ankita2013

Originally posted by Bablylovely20

Oh you complete the story?
no di meine abhi apna torture khatam nhi kia
its nt caled torture its caled twist bt what is the meaning of "it is completed" you said to me
aap ne bola tha na ki updt chotu h so wen it was completed i told u
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pranjal-

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Awsome...Awesome...Awesome AnkuClap</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">you have no Idea dear how intriguing you write Starevery time i keep thinking about the next things gonna happen in this ssClapClapyou are aweome Dear ...amazingly written. Arjun is completely Broken because of this & so is Arohi. CryNuts is scared for Bhai love this caring side of her & luckily she gets to hear Arohi in hotel & Yes yes yes I was right it was rudra. Angryno one can step so low other than him Angryhe must have emotionally blackmailed her or did something which made Arohi leave Arjun like this. Friends are so furious about thisOuchNuts called everyone & Told them still half of them thinks Arohi is doing Drama.Ouchbut i am sure soon they will know everythingSmile</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">BTW wanted to ask that precap you showed us that Nuts called Purvi to take Sheali's number so Is that mean Purvi had no idea what is happening between them Confused& She didnt know anything about Arjun??Confusedbut the best part is she will call shefali now/ Hoping for great news soon. & Love you for revealing Rudra otherwise main pagal ho jati soch soch keTongue</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Cant wait for next ...Anku jaldi likhana plz</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times,   
serif">Love</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Pranjal.</font>
thank u di. N dis nuts is gud as well as caring. Rudra ne bohot kuch kia h jo jaldi pta chalega. Yup purvi ko ye pta h dat arohi loved someone but she don't know da name of dat prsn
Thanks for ur lovely comment Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pranjal-

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritz4ever

no other person can think to seperate arjuhi rather than rudra so next update every one will know the reason behind arohis action n tnx for the lovely update. Yup he is da one who se
parate arjuhi n u will come to know da reason in upcoming updts
Thank u di
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

Oh so that Rudra was behind everything??? What did he do??
Will Arjun believe everything??
hmmm rudra is behind arjuhi separation. N abt his deeds u will come to know dis soon.ye to ab mujh par depend karta h ki arjun believe kare ya na kare Wink

Go to top