Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

new SS do i still love her???epilogue on pg42 (Page 14)

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pranjal-

Anku Next part kab???
today

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for appreciating my efforts n next part is ready. I will post it after 3 hoursSmile

PART 3-

Arjun was back at home but still he was shocked. He still can't believe dat arohi is back nd is getting married. He thought"kya ussne mujhe itni jaldi bhula diya." I loved her like anything but what she did was to me???she betrayed me but she was not like dis i still remember wen we both were together she also loved me. Then he luked up at sky n said-"kyu kia aapne mere saath esa???pehle mom ko mujhse cheen lia aur ab arohi ko bhi mujhse dur kar diya" n a tear rolled down his cheeks wen he thought abt her

Flashback-

Arjun compsed himself n said congratulations to arohi. In reply arohi just said-"thanks." N den arjun noticed everyone's reaction so just to calm down himself nd his gang he said to rishi dat dey have to leave. Rishi who was still confused said ok bye see u later. Arjun n rishi also exchanged their numbers.

PRSENTLY-
Armaan-"what she is doing here???"
Jay-"jab zarurat thi tab chod kar chali gyi aur aaj achanak se wapas aa gyi"
Armaan-"par wo yahan kyu aayi??"
Jay-"shayad arjun ko dukh de kar usko chen(shanti)nhi mili"
Arman-"mei usse esa kuch nhi karne dunga"
Jay-"mei bhi nhi." Natasha who heard dis got more tensed nd thought to tell dis to dadi.

In dadi's room-

Dadi-"aa gye tum log party se."
Nuts-"hmmm."
Dadi noticed sum kind of tension in nuts so she said-"kya hua???"
Nuts-"dadi" wen she said dis her voice become heavy coz of her tears nd she hugged dadi tightly nd cried alot. N after dis dadi got more tensed so she again asked-"kya hua tu ro lyu rhi h???"
Nuts-"dadi arohi wapas aa gai h." Dadi got shocked after hearing dis n said-"tu ye kya bol rhi h"
Nuts-"dadi sach bol rhi hu aaj wo hume club mei mili thi. Aur wo shaadi bhi kar rhi h. Dadi ah bhai ka kya hoga jab wo arohi ko kisi aur ke saath dekhenge to unki halat aur bhi khrab ho jaegi."
Dadi-"baat to tu sahi kah rhi h par ab hume sab kuch bhagwan par chod dena chahiye."
Nuts-"par dadi mei buai ko ese nhi dekh sakti"
Dadi-'tu chinta mat kar."
This convo of dadi nd nuts trembled a prsn who was just passing from dere nd heard their convo. That prsn thought"what she is doing here n what will happen if she told da truth to arjun."" Noways arohi i won't let u do anything"

Aluwahlia's house-

Arohi just entered nd she was lost. Purvi called her but she didn't respond n went straight to her room. Purvi thought that she will talk to her but she knows it that she will not utter a single thing so she called shefali nd told her abt arohi nd said her tk come here ASAP. Shefali came n asked abt arohi den purvi told her dat she is in her room. Shefali went to her room n knocked but no response so she just walked into da room n got shocked coz arohi is crying bitterly. So she got tensed and said-"arohi" n arohi luked up n saw her best frnd standing dere. Arohi got up n hugged shefali tightly. Shefali hugged her back after 5 minutes or so arohi stopped crying. 
Shefali-"arohi kya hua tu ro kyu rhi thi???"
Arohi-"aaj mei uss se mili."
Shefali got confused n asked-"kis ki baat kar rhi h tu." N she noticed arohi's face nd den reality hit her n she said-"tu arjun se mili par wo tujhe kahan mila??"
Arohi-"mei aaj rishi ke saath club gyi thi aur meine usse ridhima aur armaan ke saath aate hue dekha. Wo ye dikha rha thq ki wo kush h par wo nhi tha ussi aakho tak uski hasi nhi poch rhi thi."
Shefali-"aru ussne tujhse baat kari."
Arohi-"nhi bas ek congratulations bola aur tujhe pta h meine uski aakho mei dard aur apne liye nafrat dekhi. Jo ki mei kabhi nhi dekh sakti."n a tear rolled down arohi's cheek
Shefali-"sab thik ho jaega." She made a silent prayer to god"plz arohi aur arjun ko ek kar do. Plz".

SINGHANIA MANSION-
Arjun who was trying hard to sleep but he was unable to sleep as dat day was still fresh in his mind. Dat day he lost a part of himself.

FLASHBACK-

Arjun-"arohi!!!!!tum ye kya kah rhi ho??"
Arohi-"sach kah rhi hu arjun. Aur ye sach h ki meine tumse kabhi pyar kia hi nhi. Mei to tumhare paiso se pyar karti thi. Par tum mere pyar mei itne pagal ho gye ki mere liye apne dad ko chod diya." Arjun got shocked after hearing dis but he said-"tum tum mazak kar rhi ho ??"
But arohi said-"no arjun i m serious aur tum hi socho na ki mujh jaisi ek middle class ladki tumse pyar kis liye karegi."

Prsent- 
Arjun still can't beleive that she loved him only for his money. But he thought"u were not like dis arohi. U also loved me. Aur sab kuch to natak nhi ho sakta na."

So here is da uptd n after ur comments i will post dq promo.
But only after ur commentsEvil Smile

Edited by ankita2013 - 29 June 2013 at 3:21am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

drssvijikayadavnehaZenar_AnjaliArora_KinjalKarunsunita_gmmysticlover...deepz...Rimpi_kmharjuhi_sshreya_arjuhipinky.paddasasir

arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Part 1..

Nice update ankita..

Natasha's efforts to make her brother happy was good but hope she is positive..i liked arman too in this part..

But why did arohi hurt arjun..may be there must be some sort of misunderstanding...

arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Part 2..

Again awesome..

The brother and sister's moment was cute..

Arjun and arohi were married or just dating?

Oh the bomb finally blasted...arohi is someone else's fiance...aw seeing anger for arohi in everyone's eyes was painful for me n definitely for arohi too...

Precap...oh so behind all this there was a master mind...

Waiting to read more..continue soon sweety...

Sehar
Rimpi_kmh IF-Dazzler
Rimpi_kmh
Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
me waiting...Day Dreaming
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi_s

Part 1..

Nice update ankita..

Natasha's efforts to make her brother happy was good but hope she is positive..i liked arman too in this part..

But why did arohi hurt arjun..may be there must be some sort of misunderstanding...

thanks di. Hehehe nuts is positive till now. N abt y arohi left arjun u will get dis in upcoming updts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi_s

Part 2..

Again awesome..

The brother and sister's moment was cute..

Arjun and arohi were married or just dating?

Oh the bomb finally blasted...arohi is someone else's fiance...aw seeing anger for arohi in everyone's eyes was painful for me n definitely for arohi too...

Precap...oh so behind all this there was a master mind...

Waiting to read more..continue soon sweety...

Sehar
thank u di. I m glad dat u like da bond btwn nuts n arjun. They were just dating. Yup she is rishi's fiance n abt master mind u will come to know it soon. Once again thanks for ur commentsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Nice part ankita. But nw cant tolerate arjuhi's separation part :-(. Arohi also loved him then why she married to rishi. And who is the person who separate arjuhi and made arohi to say those hurtful words to arjun :-(. Everything is a mystry. N doll plz gve lng update yar :-/. Yun padhna start karti hun and phatak se khatam ho jata hai :-P. Waiting for the next part :-)

Go to top