new SS do i still love her???epilogue on pg42 - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Part 2..

Again awesome..

The brother and sister's moment was cute..

Arjun and arohi were married or just dating?

Oh the bomb finally blasted...arohi is someone else's fiance...aw seeing anger for arohi in everyone's eyes was painful for me n definitely for arohi too...

Precap...oh so behind all this there was a master mind...

Waiting to read more..continue soon sweety...

Sehar
Originally posted by arjuhi_s

Part 1..

Nice update ankita..

Natasha's efforts to make her brother happy was good but hope she is positive..i liked arman too in this part..

But why did arohi hurt arjun..may be there must be some sort of misunderstanding...

thanks di. Hehehe nuts is positive till now. N abt y arohi left arjun u will get dis in upcoming updts
Originally posted by arjuhi_s

Part 2..

Again awesome..

The brother and sister's moment was cute..

Arjun and arohi were married or just dating?

Oh the bomb finally blasted...arohi is someone else's fiance...aw seeing anger for arohi in everyone's eyes was painful for me n definitely for arohi too...

Precap...oh so behind all this there was a master mind...

Waiting to read more..continue soon sweety...

Sehar
thank u di. I m glad dat u like da bond btwn nuts n arjun. They were just dating. Yup she is rishi's fiance n abt master mind u will come to know it soon. Once again thanks for ur comments😊
Nice part ankita. But nw cant tolerate arjuhi's separation part :-(. Arohi also loved him then why she married to rishi. And who is the person who separate arjuhi and made arohi to say those hurtful words to arjun :-(. Everything is a mystry. N doll plz gve lng update yar :-/. Yun padhna start karti hun and phatak se khatam ho jata hai :-P. Waiting for the next part :-)
Originally posted by Bablylovely20

Nice part ankita. But nw cant tolerate arjuhi's separation part :-(. Arohi also loved him then why she married to rishi. And who is the person who separate arjuhi and made arohi to say those hurtful words to arjun :-(. Everything is a mystry. N doll plz gve lng update yar :-/. Yun padhna start karti hun and phatak se khatam ho jata hai :-P. Waiting for the next part :-)
thank u di. U have to tolerate. Yes she loved him nd she is getting married but not married yet. Thode time baad pta chalega. N di aapko pta h na ki mei sabse choti hu to chote chote updt hi deti hu aur aap sab bade ho to bade bade updts dete ho.😃
Very nice updates ankita
Thx for the pm dear
awesome part ankita👏

oho both arjun n arohi was soo much pain!! specially my arjun🥺

can't tolerate arjuhi's separation part 😭

who is the person who separate arjuhi ??? i have a doubt on arjun's dad🤓

soo much mystery
next part asap chotti😊

Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Very nice updates ankita
Thx for the pm dear
thank u di nd ur welcome
Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

awesome part ankita👏

oho both arjun n arohi was soo much pain!! specially my arjun🥺

can't tolerate arjuhi's separation part😭

who is the person who separate arjuhi ??? i have a doubt on arjun's dad🤓

soo much <font size="2">mystery</font>
next part asap chotti😊
thank u di. Awww don't b sad. U have to tolerate their separation. U will come to know it in upcoming updts n i will updt dis on tuesday. Aur mujhe lag rha h ki bably di ke suggestion pe aapko bhi arjun ki sister bana dena chahiye. What say????

I love nuts ;)
Idiot arohi..she myt hv lied fr his 'bhalayi' so called sacrifice ! Sheeyyy... Aw my ooor arjun