Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | Grace & charm mesmerizing|16AT (Page 105)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by nandita.jana

Originally posted by nolla

But please Sheets, tell me! My hubby is safe for next round! Pakaa????Unhappy

Yes nolla your hubby is safe for the next week and not only that he got 26 for this week performance...do not worry for him...we all  are here for  giving vote  to your hubby...Wink

Shukriya, am relieved, and can relax for now!!!!

Do not be relax dear...keep voting for him...competition is getting really tougher now ...we could not be relax...

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpi_

this week i will definitely vote for him bhar bhar ke Tongue someone plz tell me the way to vote online
If ur in india vote through SMS and also online too on colors website. But please vote for him many times this week. I live in US and vote online several times.
shilpi_ Goldie
shilpi_
shilpi_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

this week i will definitely vote for him bhar bhar ke Tongue someone plz tell me the way to vote online
If ur in india vote through SMS and also online too on colors website. But please vote for him many times this week. I live in US and vote online several times.
i vote him through SMS but i want to vote online too for many tyms. I relly don't know how to vote online?Cry
Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tulasi14

Yes I do watch I thought he did really gud!he deserved a better score then what he got?
I dont bother about scores on Jdj now. They r biased. DD act was really good but did u see any sister brother sentiment in it..no..it was just dance. why have themes and not follow them properly. 
We should vote a lot this week and not come in face off as all are good dancers except shaan.
The kids this week got 29.
i 100./. Agree with u sheets!

Among all the contestants family people bonding the best was sid family. His mom was cool and his bonding with his mom was natural and no melodrama. Aarti was so filmy and crying. Sorry to say that but I dont like people crying on reality shows unnessarliy and this gal always gives filmy expressions when judges comment her. Swetha is such a loser and cribbed about low scores from 3 weeks and got new choreographer blaming the scores on her partner. Seeing all this I am proud of Sid. He is calm and composed even with scores like 20.Clap
yes I agree,I want to kill that kapil guy always taunting or praising SIDS body! He needs to leave Sid aloneAngry
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Among all the contestants family people bonding the best was sid family. His mom was cool and his bonding with his mom was natural and no melodrama. Aarti was so filmy and crying. Sorry to say that but I dont like people crying on reality shows unnessarliy and this gal always gives filmy expressions when judges comment her. Swetha is such a loser and cribbed about low scores from 3 weeks and got new choreographer blaming the scores on her partner. Seeing all this I am proud of Sid. He is calm and composed even with scores like 20.Clap
[/QUOTE]

All thats are the gene effect dear...Wink...i really liked sid's mom...she is really down to earth...
shilpi_ Goldie
shilpi_
shilpi_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Yes I do watch I thought he did really gud!he deserved a better score then what he got?
I dont bother about scores on Jdj now. They r biased. DD act was really good but did u see any sister brother sentiment in it..no..it was just dance. why have themes and not follow them properly. 
We should vote a lot this week and not come in face off as all are good dancers except shaan.
The kids this week got 29.
i 100./. Agree with u sheets!

agree with you sheetsBig smile because of this drama in reality shows my bro hates reality shows and i don't watch any reality show with him.
last time i missed sid's performance only becoz of thisCry
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

@tulasi  too much teasing sid body was getting OTT. They are cashing it by teasing SID on JDJ. Sid was so embarassed when the old lady comedian hugged him and touched his face. Confused
His mom was very sportive when kapil asked her few things about sid. His sister is very good looking.
Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

i vote him through SMS but i want to vote online too for many tyms. I relly don't know how to vote online?Cry
on line u need to have a account and click JDJ  vote icon and click Sid keep voting! I could't vote last week no net and SMS didn't workCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpi_

Go to top