Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

hi nolla...how r u ? 

Hi Sheets!😉
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
did u watch saturday and monday episode..sid was awesome in monday episode. After a long time he got some nice sensible dialogues other than praising anandi or consoling her. 
nolla thumbnail
Sheets, did sanchi say she loves jag ?
nolla thumbnail

did u watch saturday and monday episode..sid was awesome in monday episode. After a long time he got some nice sensible dialogues other than praising anandi or consoling her. 

I did & i liked it. Do we see him more tonight or due to jdj tomorrow, he was not there much?
divine_ram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nolla

Sheets, did sanchi say she loves jag ?

yes..today's episode. It is a good way and daddy, alok and CM dialogues are so realistic and correct.
At last cvs showed shekhars r more sensible than singhs. They r fine with jagya being a nice guy now but cannot forget he dumped 2 women. 
divine_ram thumbnail

I did & i liked it. Do we see him more tonight or due to jdj tomorrow, he was not there much?

today he was there but no dialogues to him or anandi. Tomorrow there will be shiv reaction on saanchi obsession. Yest episode I felt so bad for shiv to love such a sister.
nolla thumbnail

yes..today's episode. It is a good way and daddy, alok and CM dialogues are so realistic and correct.
At last cvs showed shekhars r more sensible than singhs. They r fine with jagya being a nice guy now but cannot forget he dumped 2 women. 

Sheets my comp is slowing down too much lately. Will go see if they can do something tomorrow. 

Back to bv, so it is still crap, & am sure sanchi is adamant with her choice? 
divine_ram thumbnail

Sheets my comp is slowing down too much lately. Will go see if they can do something tomorrow. 

Back to bv, so it is still crap, & am sure sanchi is adamant with her choice? 

spoiler say this week ganga planing to celebrate jagya birthday and invites anandi and her family. cvs forgot they celebrated shiv Bday last year on jUNE 29TH and jagya Bday was celebrated in Febrauary in 2010 or 2011. Weird writers..😡
nolla thumbnail

today he was there but no dialogues to him or anandi. Tomorrow there will be shiv reaction on saanchi obsession. Yest episode I felt so bad for shiv to love such a sister.

Many felt bad & gutted that that gals can even exist in real life. Its so upsetting & disappointing. 
And poor Shiv, loves unconditionally for those he loves. That character really is amazing! Just for this character, i say hats off to the cvs!!