Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

SALMAN is back officially <3 (Page 7)

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Both Salman and Drashti was super, I was actually totally shocked that how she was so much trusting on him that she could fell down, If it was me, I would run away LOL

LOLLOL
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

it was simply brilliant, brilliant choreography with perfect execution. Drashthi is also strong girl, the way she held him needs strength..
she definitely is Smile
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aesh.samMsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

kaun gadha kahta hai Salman arrogant... zaroor woh Jai kumar Nair ka fan hoga... I can't forget the fight during DID... some people were thinking Jai and Mayurish were better dancers...
LOLHain kuch log ...salman is arrogant ...salman is kinky ...usko love angle aur hot perf k alawa kuch sujhta nahi ... Usko toh choreography bhi nahi aati ...jarur isha ne help kia hoga last season LOL
Aesh.sam Newbie
Aesh.sam
Aesh.sam

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
The world knows what a tereffic performer he is...My Handsome Hunk..Mera Stuntmann...The out of the box thinker...no1 in the wrld can eva be like SALMAN YUSUFF KHAN... I totally gree to u SALMANGIRL ClapWinkWinkThumbs Up
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Oh my freaking gawsh ! What was that ?? Only a genious like Salman can create and teach successfully that choreography in three days that too  in unwell condition !Clap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed So proud of my sal  !

Concept : Brother sister relationship ...he tried to show how a brother and sister supports each other through thick and thin and be there for each other all the time ... if it doesnt looked like bro sis then salute to the way of thinking  ...

One needs a heart ..strength ...soul and mind of salman to think about this particular jaanlewa step ...a minor step wud have have been life threatning

And that is why every other choreographer can not be Salman Heart He was the best ...he is and he always will be ! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P.s Am I the only one one who finds him really attractive wen he laughs like that Day Dreaming

P.PS : An appreciation post by a biased FANGIRL of Salman
Big smile
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aesh.sam

The world knows what a tereffic performer he is...My Handsome Hunk..Mera Stuntmann...The out of the box thinker...no1 in the wrld can eva be like SALMAN YUSUFF KHAN... I totally gree to u SALMANGIRL Thumbs Up

ayesha dnt u know my name LOL

I know our sal is the bestesss Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aesh.sam-SwaSan-

-SwaSan- IF-Dazzler
-SwaSan-
-SwaSan-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

east or west salman is best...I really cant believethey are comparing savior to salman maybe he is good but salman is best and last season savior is still in the end bcoz they need bharti to entertain the people...salman and dreashi is best and they will win...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index