India-Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

Soon to be revamped!

Roop4U Senior Member
Roop4U
Roop4U

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Zee TV's Housewife Hai…Sab Jaanti Hai soon to be revamped!

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Housewife Hai... Sab Jaanti Hai click here...]

What not happens in Telly town to boost the TRPs? This time it is Zee TV's show Housewife Hai… Sab Jaanti Hai which is ready for a revamp. Channel feels that it is the only way now to increase the TRP ratings. Since it's big and pompous launch in December 2012, with glittering star cast of Himani Shivpuri and Suhasi Dhami ( from a hit daily soap Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli), the show couldn't get much love from the audience.

Our little birdie told us that except the lead pair (Anirudh Dave and Suhasi) and  talented actress Himani Shivpuri rest of the cast will be changed. Gulshan Sachdeva's production house which owns this show is auditioning for actors to fit into the shoes of newly sketched characters who will be soon launched as a new family in the show.

I really wonder how can these production houses suddenly change the entire script and bring in new family members?? What about the existing ones .. They just leave the house and go? I mean in which household we have seen such drastic changes? Anyways, TV ki duniya mein sab chalta hai!

Let us feed you with the updates- Surendra pal who was last seen in Chhoti Bahu will be playing the father of new family. He has even started shooting for the show. He essays the character of Ridheshwar Singh, a powerful rich person of Srirampur. He seems to be a rude man but he has a softer side too in his personality. His entry will bring a major twist in the story.

Vandana Singh will be seen playing the new love interest of Kanhaiya. Ok? So, get ready for a love triangle where Vandana who will essay the role of Chitranshi will fall in love with Kanhaiya. Chitranshi will be seen as a widow of the third son of Siddheshwar. Hmmm… sounds interesting as this track might get some eyeballs from Suhasi's and Anirudh's fans. Amar Sharma who donned the role of Madan Singh in ColorsBalika Vadhu will be seen playing the first son of Surendra Pal.

As per the story line, ladies and gentlemen,it is very simple… At present the track is on Kanhaiya  and Sona  as they will be leaving the house because Mataji didn't want Kanhaiya and Sona to be together. It will be shown that Mataji plots her own domestic violence case and she herself calls the police to put her behind the bars and accuses Sona. When Sona and Kanhaiya will learn this they will leave the house and the new family will enter and the focus will shift on them.

When contacted, Vandana Singh confirmed the news stating, "Yes I essay a very simple girl who has been widowed in childhood. I do not have much details as I have not started shooting with the new family."

Suhasi Dhami, Sona of Housewife explained, "Yes, Housewife is due for a revamp wherein the plot changes from the house to a new setup. There will be a new family coming in. Kanhaiya has been getting flashes that relate him to a different place. Incidentally, when he comes to Shrirampur for work, he gets more of these flashes and Sona will try her best to know what is troubling Kanhaiya."

She went on to say, "I will surely miss shooting with the old family. Having said this, any new change is for the good and I am looking forward to this track bringing in better numbers."

Agree these plots might get the needed numbers to run ahead in the race but it is sad that suddenly the show will bid adieu to many actors/ actresses in the show. The ones who are being replaced have been asked to find new shows. Sad but this is how the industry functions!

Here's wishing good TRPs for the show! We hope season 2 will be a success!

You can Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about this show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app.

Related Posts via Taxonomies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
already Revamped
VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged