Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #2: Ch 10 Pg 92 (Page 85)

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
1 Page ki hai duri Ermm

Edited!

Wow! That was an amazing updateClap

I loved the fact that khushi shared her feelings with her sister. Sharing helps a lot! Though payal's reaction was incredulous oneLOL
According to me, khushi should definitely let her heart out. Because keeping it inside, would pain her a lot! And telling him won't cause much harm as she knows he don't wants a relationship.
I am happy to see arnav smiling that to cause of khushi. That is some achievement for her. Healing process had already started. Waiting for moreSmile

Enjoy your trip!

P.S. Mail be updates at deepa.jha97@gmail.com. I will be irregular in commenting from august. Bear with me :)

Edited by dj_arshifan - 23 July 2013 at 6:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007vandana.sagar

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
There is no denying the fact that Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen in love hook , line and sinker..only he needs to accept it and move on from the dark shadows of his past..but then the story will end ..and we dont want it to end so soon..so carry on dear playing with their heart to your heart 's content..

Loved the way Khushi expressed her feelings about Arnav to Payal.

The sink romance was brilliant...Embarrassed

Edited by Aparamegha - 20 July 2013 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Big smile ...

Khushi is in seventh heaven ... 
but is apprehensive about the fact that he is returning back to India in a week ... Ouch

"the first thing the two of them had in common, act first and think later..." LOL
so true ... seeing their reaction towards Vandana and Alok ... 

Payal's reaction to Khushi being in love was too cute ... Kya ... Kya  ... 

Arnav too feels that his feelings towards Khushi are different than what he has ever felt ... 
let's see how Arnav shows Khushi a glimpse of his world ... 

Thanks Nidhi ... always wait for an update from you ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 20 July 2013 at 12:59pm

Nidsubh007

Hawa1997 IF-Dazzler
Hawa1997
Hawa1997

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ResWink
---unres----

Oh Nidhi, another amazing update!!
Just loved how you expressed the passion between the two.
Brilliantly written!

Khushi confessed that she loves him, but knows that it will hard for Arnav as he had a bad relationship..
Loved the talk between the two sister, but payal wasn't able to give her much advice as she was so much in shock..but she did her due teasing next morning LOL

Arnav is leaving in a week,Khushi is worried that her heart will be broken as he doesn't want to commit, but Arnav on the other hand wants to spend as much as time he can possible with her.. I hope in this week he changes his decision.

The passion by the sink was hot and beautiful, Embarrassed even I would love to see Arnav's work too..EmbarrassedWink

Nidhi have a wonderful vacation! Enjoy!

Will be waiting anxiously to see Arnav's world!

Edited by Hawa1997 - 21 July 2013 at 9:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007vandana.sagar

flutterlashes IF-Sizzlerz
flutterlashes
flutterlashes

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
lovely update...
so arnav is going back in one week..
let see hw dey will manage...
looking forward to their outing...
but hv to wait as u r going out...
but amazing part...
loved it...

Edited by flutterlashes - 20 July 2013 at 12:40pm

Nidsubh007

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
good to know that u are updating
will wait nids

Nidsubh007

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
1st Edit :

Nidhi nidhi loved loved super loved the update. This Arnav is too hot to handle. BAS. Embarrassed
As i have said earlier also the kitchen is not going to be same for me...woh kya tha. *Me dead*
Never thought that washing cups and saucer would be oh so interesting. Blushing

Thought of letting u know this, will be back in some time with the rest of my thoughts. 
Nids 1.30 in the night need to sleep will get back to this later...Big smile

2nd Edit:
It was so refreshing to read khushi's thoughts. She knows that their (A&K) relationship needs lot of work, she realises that they need to sort out lot of issues.  Such a wise intelligent khushi who is not getting carried away in the emotion of love that she feels for arnav.  She acknowledges her feelings but is also aware that they have a long way to go before Arnav's heart can be healed. Felt really sad for her when she turned to her dead mother for help...

But you made her share her thoughts and feelings with payal which was only natural given the bond the two sisters share. Reminded me of my little sis and me. And Payal's inital reaction had me up in splits...LOL Loved payal for being the protective sister in wanting to know if Arnav also feels the same way about khushi. Big sister not wanting her younger darling to get hurt. 

Loved the early morning scene at the breakfast table. With payal playing the elder sister's role in full on mode. LOL and poor khushi trying to stop her. LOL

And then Dr. Nidhi the kissologist came along and i was dead nids...Embarrassed
The whole scene at the sink was perfect...Star every look, touch sensual and such a toe curling experience i tell you. Actually the scene kind of reminded me of the haldi episode which i thought was on of the most seductive and romantic track. I could so totally see the shudder and flutter that khushi's heart was undergoing. Blushing Beyond brillinat nids...amazing. 

As much as i love the fact that Arnav is taking each day as it comes...i am a little apprehensive that only 7 days are remaining.  Putting that thought under the carpet for the time being and dreaming about the good things for now and the fact that Arnav wants to :
"I want to show you my world"....Day Dreaming Me waiting for that.  Looking forward to it patiently. Big smile

P.S: Wishing you a very very happy vacations Nids have fun and enjoy yourself. 

Edited by kondhili - 21 July 2013 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mints23_disha_Nidsubh007vandana.sagar

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
R

Edit 1: 
Ok... I have just read the dedication... and I can't stop smiling!! 
Let me just do a small jig before I get to reading the update... Thank you Nidhi!! Muah! Smile

Edit 2: 
Totally loved the update... I am in love with your Arnav and Khushi... They are just too adorable...Will get back with more... have loads to say...  Big smile Goodnight for now! 

Edit 3:
Yo! I am back... Read the chapter again and I am blown away by the sheer intensity of passion that sizzles between this Arnav and Khushi... My heart went out to this Khushi who is so consumed in Arnav's love that she is ready to take all his pain away, but also knows that she might just end up breaking her heart in the process... "I want to help him Mumma, but I'm afraid of losing myself in the process, he will leave in a few days, where will that leave me?" What beautiful writing!! Could feel her anxiousness to help him yet her helplessness to feel unsure for her fragile heart... And she does not even notice Payal entering the room in the process of this self-analysis... Unhappy

I totally loved the conversation between Payal and Khushi... A sister wanting the best for another sister... Khushi Kumari Gupta's exhibition will definitely have one confirmed fan!! And then Khushi, who has been feeling guilty of hiding things from Payal for so long, confides in her... 'She is in love'... Thankfully Payal is not a interfering sister and does not lecture Khushi about it... I felt bad for Khushi yet again when she told Payal that she does not know about what to do as Arnav will leave soon... Will he Nidhi?? Tell na!! My poor weak heart can't take all this tension!! Wink

Well, my darling Arnav returns from a jog... what can I do to actually see him/Barun all sweaty and panting?? And all he wants to do is spend some carefree moments with Khushi... yet I hope he realizes how much Khushi can get hurt in the process... I totally loved Payal teasing Arnav in the kitchen... it was so natural and casual... I felt like blushing and giving angry glares to her instead of Khushi... Par utna toh haq banta hai sister ka!! Smile

And then those few moments of absolutely sizzling chemistry... even though nothing much happened, my heart was going all 'Dhak-dhak'!! A kiss that had me going all hazy in the head... what magic you do with these words... I am telling you I am total fan of your writing... It's sheer poetry... And then the last line... "Because I want to show you my world" I wish I could see it too... but koi nahi!! I shall be contented reading about it!! Embarrassed

And lastly, thank you Nidhi for dedicating this brilliant chapter to me... I wouldn't have done this if it was anyone else, but I am greedily accepting this dedication... I am in total love with your work...and I am thankful to Vandana that she introduced it to me... I keep telling her that I am your total fan... and last night when she told me about this, I almost squealed loudly!! Till now I had never realized this big deal about dedication's but today I realize how much happiness it can give... So thank you once again... but truly the pleasure is all mine to read your wonderful stories... I am going to miss them for these next 10 days...  See you soon and have fun!! Big smile

Edited by mints23 - 21 July 2013 at 7:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007kondhili1chillyvandana.sagar

Go to top