Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #2: Ch 10 Pg 92 (Page 65)

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
and I'm right after you DDDLOL

I have seen this happen so often amongst the most intelligent men. They are brilliant, work hard and they are successful too yet when it comes to emotional quotient, most of them lag pretty badly. And that is exactly Arnav's problem.

The solution to this major problem men face is finding the right woman who balances out that man. And Khushi is that woman. She so eloquently explained to Arnav about what life and love mean.

That Arnav is not responsible for the mistakes made by Shyam and Lavanya. That Arnav's dad and mum shared love that was special that only few lucky ones in this world experience. 

Most importantly men like Arnav also need strong women. Women who will have their own convictions. I loved the way Khushi walked away saying how she could not settle for anything less. 

Your writing has this ability to touch the heart soul and mind. Arnav's emotional turmoil was beautifully written Nidhi!

You have to believe me when I say that MY eyes popped when he threatened Alok to take his hands off Khushi and then I turned to mush and goo and dissolved with the follow up scene in the room...hot hot hot. 

These two share an amazing chemistry btw. Cannot get enough of them. 

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 July 2013 at 12:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishmishbarauni_disha_ssyahooNidsubh007kondhilivandana.sagar

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _disha_

Right after u my liza pie !!Hug

Sorry for wasting a spot Nidhi...
But i can't help dammit. 
Please bear this rabba ve.Embarrassed

Disha clearly we are the next Jai and Veeru Wink

Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barauni_disha_Nidsubh007AquaSandhyavandana.sagar

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Khushi can understand Arnav than any other... perfectly his thought and her blabering help him to call Di and make peace with her so she got as well as he got some piece of mind...
And that jealous wow...
Arnav full of attitude jealous and ready to kill mode
Awesome pdate
Thanks for mail
Sorry for delay

Edited by riafna - 11 July 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

Hawa1997 IF-Dazzler
Hawa1997
Hawa1997

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
ResWink
---unres-----

Beautiful update, Nihdi!!!

So brilliantly written! how you bring out the feeling,the passion,speechlessClap

Khushi really knocked some sense into his way of thinking. She made him realize that it wasn't his fault which is very true, once a cheater can always find  someone else..finally was able to call his sister and have a heart to heart without feeling guilty..

Ohh Arnav is jealous!!!Wink Arnav was ready to knock the senses out of that Alok if Khushi didn't intervene.. Now Arnav know how Khushi would've felt before...love the passionate kiss they shared saying that your mine only.she didn't want him to stop.. But is he ready for a commitment.? Where will they go from here?
Loved the dress...

Just mind blowing !!

Thanks for the email...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 11 July 2013 at 3:52am

Nidsubh007

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
r

Let me say this again. You are the evil queen of teasers. I can almost hear your "Muha ha ha " evil laughter as you wrote the last part. You set us all up and poor Arnav too, just for a cousin!!!! But loved how Khushi was playing along.

The first part was really beautiful too

Edited by mem1 - 09 July 2013 at 10:30pm

Nidsubh007

barauni IF-Rockerz
barauni
barauni

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
This time I am extremely sorry for the most late and sinful unres...Ouch

The update was just superb...

In Arnav's point of of view... If you just put yourself in his place then you feel justified in blaming yourself... He did not know what else to do... Though he knew that there was lot of love between his parents he still felt he was responsible for there death... His sister who was like a second mom for him also got nothing less... Betrayal by her husband... That isn't his mistake again... People just come and go from our lives... Some just stay on... Some teach us something, some learn something from us... But whatever happens happens for a purpose... Lavanya just came to teach them a lesson a bitter one though... He was not wrong in ending up in abrupt conclusions... But he was not even right on concluding that every woman is the same...

Khushi... Yes THT's Khushi is so exactly sculpted to be a perfect girl of this generation with all the needed morals and values... The way she just explained him that he was not wrong in his view he wasn't even right too... She was just exactly right... Thanks to her that she made Arnav realise... The way she just understood everything... Even those which he could not say directly was awesome... Her decision that even this was just an attraction but there is definitely something and her decision to give him his space was truly thoughtful... Hats off to you...ClapClap

He called his Di... That was the best thing he could do after that  beach-class by Khushi...LOL
He did not stop her for the first time when she cried and allowed her to open up... Excellent!!!Clap

You should believe me when i tell you that you really made me believe that they were going on a date with your teaser... I was so excited... I was just waiting for the one just like in FL... But when i got to know that she was going with some one else and not Arnav then i was very furious... But look at the foolishness in me... He was indirectly telling her he would not be able to fall in love with any woman any more and i started thinking and imagining that they will going on date that day... What the!!!

Door slamming session...LOL Vandana is intelligent too... She knows when to stay quiet and when to poke others...LOL ( I mean the character and in a complimental way..no offence to anyone... Smile)

Take your hands off her!!!AngryClapClap

Who the hell are you... Angry Haaawww Seedha poonchliya Who the hell are you... Pooncha tho pooncha lekin kisse se..??? Woh bhi Arnavji se... Achchca theek hain  pooncha tho pooncha lekin kab pooncha...????? Woh bhi jab Arnavji ghussa theAngry... Aur woh bhi jab Arnavji subah se JEALOUSY ki aag me aag baboola ho rahe the...LOL

Yes jealousy... Sympathy you can easily get it... But jealousy... You need to earn it...LOL

People sympathise you for every little thing but people envy you only if you are worth something...!!!!!!

And love... It is the most precious jewel one can ever have... And when your precious jewel adored or touched or complimented or worn by anyone then that is the limits... You immediately envy them and then do something disastrous...

Jealousy is considered as a first sign of love... There are some people who say that there is no jealousy when you have faith but all trash... Jealousy hain ki nahi..???? Bas wahi kaafi hain...

Thank God Khushi just came to the rescue and saved from a disaster happening... Warna...Angry

And do that again...Embarrassed The way you describe the intimacy between your Arnav-Khushi is worth reading and craving for...HeartDay DreamingBlushing

And thanks to you Nidhi di that that idiotic Alok is Khushi's cousin warna i wouldn't even asked him to take his hands off... I would just remove them myself!!!!!LOL

And Arnav's reaction to Alok is my cousin was hilarious...LOL

Mast update... I enjoyed reading it... Waiting for more very soon...Big smile

Edited by barauni - 15 July 2013 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007AquaSandhyakondhili

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kondhili

Originally posted by _disha_

Right after u my liza pie !!Hug

Sorry for wasting a spot Nidhi...
But i can't help dammit. 
Please bear this rabba ve.Embarrassed

Disha clearly we are the next Jai and Veeru Wink

Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mem1barauniAquaSandhyakondhiliNidsubh007

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yay update today!!!
I cannot wait for it.
I have just got back from the hospital and I am dizzy.
I should not even be on my phone or laptop now as that will make me feel even dizzier but I had to check this thread to see if you had updated Embarrassed

Nidsubh007

Go to top