Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #2: Ch 10 Pg 92 (Page 64)

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Reserve

Edit

So we get to see a jealous Arnav which I love!

Of course this Arnav is passionate and emotional and overreacts when he sees Khushi going out!

The kiss was sensational and superbly written! I think I've said before that the passion between these two is explosive!

I really liked Khushi's dress that you picked for her. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

Edited by ssyahoo - 11 July 2013 at 3:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarSanayabarauniAquaSandhyakondhili_disha_vandana.sagar

flutterlashes IF-Sizzlerz
flutterlashes
flutterlashes

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
It ws beautiful... Tongue
loved d jealous arnav...
and alok ws her cousin... hehe LOL
wonderful update...
loved it Big smile

Edited by flutterlashes - 09 July 2013 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27Nidsubh007

SuperstarSanaya IF-Dazzler
SuperstarSanaya
SuperstarSanaya

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Nids..

come here you. Hug

absolutely awesome piece of writing! Your updates always have the Toe-curling feeling throughout.

Start was brilliant with Khushi bluntly but straight forwardly showed Arnav the Mirror.

Loved it when she said about His Parents and at the same time his mind went back to the memories of his parents! that was the most beautiful part of this chapter for me!

Finally Khushi was able to make him go back to where he belongs.. where his family is waiting for him.

and, Arnav finally called Anjali. Clap Loved the way Khushi touched the most sensitive part of Arnav's life with such an ease!

and then 2nd half.. Khushi looked breathtaking.Embarrassed

Jealous Arnav.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed is always a treat. But love this Arnav for being so unique as in his Jealousy he didnt hurt her.. but but but.. His insecurities, his desire, his want for her came out in quite an awesome way!
and you excel in Kisses! bas! make me go all blushy and mushy! "Do that again!" BlushingBlushing I loved that line!

Loving this healing process where Khushi is surely but steadily making Arnav to come out and walk to her! Brilliant update Nids!Clap

Edited by SuperstarSanaya - 10 July 2013 at 9:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spg1970barauni_disha_ssyahooNidsubh007pixiegirlAquaSandhyakondhilivandana.sagar

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dj_arshifan

resEmbarrassed

Me first?Shocked

Edited!

The whole part was written so gracefully
Arnav & khushi's relationship has started off with a great kick!
The pull they feel for each other is much more than a mere attraction. It is just that khushi is aware of it but arnav, he is afraid to be introduced to that feeling.
I loved the relationship shared by bhabhi & devar. 
So vandana can actually read people? Interesting
I am die-hard fan of besharam arnav in every story I read
I am so glad that khushi has completely opened up her past with him & has also shared lives with him. Me thinks this is the stepping stone to a relationship
Arnav's past was so painful. True, if the one you love breaks you completely apart your world just comes crashing down. You don't wish to live anymore. You don't want to love again!
But I am sure, khushi will mend his broken heart & teach him to love again <3

P.S. I will make a banner for this FF too. Already in my favorite list.

P.P.S This song came in my mind while reading the update. 

Thank you so much for your love of this FF!!  

I meant to tell you earlier but it slipped my mind,  I loved the song you picked for the update, fit right in.

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Rita27Peoniajg12KishmishbarauniDee_J

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Wow...
Their conversation lead to a new change...
Khushi made him realise the truth...
He called his di and he was happy...
Vandana noticed the change in arnav's regarding khushi...
Arnav is so jealous LOL
Both tried to ignore but still they are not able to control...
Their emotions, feelings, passion is so awesomely written...
Amazing di...
You gave it a light end, at least you ain't give any cliffhanger...
Thank you for that...
Clap
Love you di...
Again looonnnggg wait to do...
Finding Love time starts...

Edited by Aasmaali - 10 July 2013 at 1:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27Nidsubh007

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
R and waiting eagerly!! Smile

Edited:
As usual a brilliant update Nidhi... I was so excited when I read it... Actually I cheated too.. As I had said earlier, I can't handle twists... So I read the end first... Tongue Just could not wait to see who the guy was and then when I was relieved, I enjoyed the update like a small college girl!!

I totally love Arnav and Khushi's conversation on the beach... Khushi is a very smart and intelligent girl... In this story I see her using her brains while Arnav uses his heart... 'Your devastation simmers from the loss of your sister, not your love, am I right'... This was a perfect example oh how well she knew Arnav... Smile

She is a true gem... the way she put things across to Arnav about her family loving him a lot... About his parents loving each other... about eternal love... All these dialogues were so beautiful Nidhi... What brilliant thoughts... I always feel that each sentence is an idea... and you update was filled with so many of them... Hug

I loved this Khushi knocking some sense back into Arnav's brain... His self-pity was troubling him and also the people around him... He was revealing all his past to her in order to make her understand that their relationship did not have a future... And she understood it bang on! You don't believe in love or relationships, and I don't believe in anything less...  What dialogues...brilliant again... Take a bow Nidhi!! Clap

So Arnav had finally started thinking in the right direction... yet that fool thought that he could offer nothing more to Khushi that a summer romance? Really? By the end of this update itself he found himself acting otherwise... And finally he manages to call his Di... and the brother-sister duo bare their souls out to each other!! Big smile

And the thunderbolt hits Arnav again when he sees Khushi, dressed to kill!! Woo hoo!! He could not see Khushi even speak to a stranger... another man, his competitor! His anger taking over his whole being!! And then he kept pacing around like a wild tiger remembering his passionate moments with Khushi... He wondered how could she move on so easily... Idiot! You are the one that let her go in the first place... Tongue

Haha! Then he was fighting with himself over his confrontation with Khushi... whereasKhushi was busy chatting up with her cousin... yes cousin!! I had read that part first!! Wink And then the ASR anger on poor Alok... but I am glad he gave Arnav back... Khushi's confusion over his behavior was obvious... One moment he pushes her away... the other he grabs her close to himself! Confused man!! 

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?" This dialogue is back to haunt us... And then his anger... his passion towards her... her melting at his touch... their kisss... the touch... and all the emotions that they felt for each other... just beautifully written... Then Khushi reveals to him that Alok is just a cousin to see a stunned Arnav and hear his sense of relief in an abuse... And as Khushi bubbled with laughter... i had a huge smile on my face... This was just a perfect chapter!! Smile

Edited by mints23 - 09 July 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KishmishNidsubh007vandana.sagar

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
R
**Edited**

Sorry nids lakho sorry for the late unres...chalo here i go.
I remember reading the teaser and getting really excited cause the J Arnav was looking awesome in that avatar and i always had full confidence in your writing skill to know that you and your J Arnav will fulfill all our expectation.  And you totally did Nidhi...this was a great amazing chapter and J Arnav was at his sizzling best...bas 

I think this must be the first time that i am equally in love with Arnav as much as i am in love with this Khushi...In most of the FFs i have read i have always had some problem or the other initialy with the character of Arnav and khushi...But in this story right from the word go...i have been in love with Khushi as much as i love Arnav. Embarrassed What a strong personality she is but still has all the charms and insecurities that every women will have, but still manages to stride through life with loads of confidence. 

I loved her conversation with Arnav...loved the clarity in which she tried to explain to Arnav where he has gone wrong in handling his emotions...On how he was punishing himself and his family unnecessarily for sins that were not committed by him. How he was running away from life and taking refuge by denying himself the wonderful emotion called 'LOVE"
But i want to totally applaud her for standing up for what she believes in and very clearly telling Arnav that she will never give up on experiencing Love with all its ups and downs. 

Glad that Arnav gave some thoughts to khushi's words and atleast took first step towards reaching out to his family...

Loved the J Arnav who was angry at khushi when he saw her looking her best for another man. Poor chap was so restless and then the bull decides to go for kill...

Both the As were amazing Tongue but what can i say i could only admire J Arnav who was fuming and the way he drags her to his room ufff...But really i think if a guy were to do that to me...i would have screamed bloody murder but when arnav does something like this to khushi i become very excited...Embarrassed
Loved the kiss nids...Blushing It was HOT HOT HOT bas. You are on the way to becoming kissology expert and could write books on kissology...really they are so good. 

Looking forward to what happens next nids...now that Mr. Raizada knows what a fool he has been. LOL

Edited by kondhili - 11 July 2013 at 7:24am

barauniAquaSandhya_disha_ssyahooNidsubh007vandana.sagar

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Right after u my liza pie !!Hug

Edited:
"You are unbelievable Nidhi"  Clap

The conversation between Arnav and Khushi was striking and the clarity and poise with which Khushi explained to him how his way of dealing with his demons is completely unjustified was just fabulous.
In a few simple words she touched that raw nerve and got through to his soul.And he was so impacted by her words that he actually made an effort to reach out to his sister.

He is breaking all his rules ...has hopelessly fallen in love with Khushi...i am sure he is going to be a rather stubborn bull before he acknowledges this but Khushi knows him inside out and that's all that matters.

Coming to Arnav-hot-blue-blooded-jealous-Singh Raizada...mujhe literally samajh nahi aa raha ke main kya likhoo...all sane thoughts flew out of the window!

That whole scene from describing his restlessness to see Khushi , hear her voice , feel her touch just superbly written and the dramatic entry he made when Khushi and Alok returned made me break out with wolf whistles !!LOL

At this moment i can only hear these words running in my mind ..

"Don't"
"I have to.."
"Do that again"
"f**k" literally effed up now !!!

Like i said in the beginning..."You are unbelievable Nidhi"

Edited by _disha_ - 09 July 2013 at 10:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KishmishbarauniAquaSandhyakondhilissyahooNidsubh007vandana.sagar

Go to top