Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #2: Ch 10 Pg 92 (Page 46)

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
So Shyam rears his ugly head once again ... LOL
he will always be the snake in our lives ... Shocked
but I am happy that Arnav at least poured his heart out to Khushi ... 
she now knows why he is as he is ... 

Thanks Nidhi ... great update ... love the pictures posted ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 03 July 2013 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

Vidhi_K Goldie
Vidhi_K
Vidhi_K

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Wow didn't see that coming. Lovely update.

Nidsubh007

roshaan IF-Dazzler
roshaan
roshaan

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
awesum prt loved it poor boyfeel sad for him but khushi she is in love with him n knowing he dont belive in love its really painful 

Nidsubh007

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Alright!! So this was it!! hmmm quite a past that was!! 

A night full of disclosures!! and i am quite appeased at that!!

So now!! where does it leave ARHI? with Arnav having it made quite clear how he views marriage/ love or even a relationship! What will Khushi have to say or do abt it? 
I would personally want them to continue this way for few more days and have Arnav return back to India! which will give them both some space to think what they would want to do abt themselves ... 

Well lets see how its takes a turn from this point!! :)

Thanks for sharing this Nidhs!! :) 

That was good!! 
ouh!! The dresses you chose was simply awesome! :)

Nidsubh007

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nidhi, what can I say!! I just love your writing style so much... The words simply flow and amalgamate themselves with so many emotions that just tug at our heart... I can't pin point on the reason, but this is one of my favorite chapters... It made me feel so many different things...

It was so nice to read that in the past couple of days, Arnav and Khushi had fallen into a pattern of spending time with each other despite their busy lives... their growing comfort levels made me happy. Even though their relationship did not have any confirmation from either of them, the enjoyed spending time with each other.

I just love Vandana's and Arnav's relationship... It is so endearing... their friendship, their comfort, their concern for one another is very beautifully described. When Arnav is shown to be understanding towards her and his brothers married life scenario, I realized how mature this Arnav was. He is not closed, rude and arrogant for the heck of it.

The phone conversation between Arnav and Khushi about the shower was so cute. Her disappointment was felt by him, and his helplessness was understood by her. In a short span they really do understand each other well. I cant wait to see how those two pending dates are going to happen. She really deserves atleast that much from him.

I could totally understand Khushi's confusion over what she should tell Payal. Because Arnav and Khushi had never really spoken anything about their relationship. It was an unknown bond and they did not want to spoil it by giving a name to it.

I have just loved your description of the beach scene after that. Loved how Khushi is keeping nothing back in their relationship. She even shares her parents and her childhood with him. She is like an open book, with no cruel past. Whereas, he is still fighting out the pain that his past has scarred him with.

His revelation of his story was just amazing... About Lavanya, about dating her, about their almost fixed marriage, about Lavanya cheating on him and her sister... his broken Di... their broken marriage... His parents death... his guilt of bringing Lavanya into their lives, into his Di's life... and finally the reason of hating the idea of Love.

I wonder what is in store for Arnav and Khushi... how is her healing touch going to heal his wounded heart? Can't wait for this beautiful story to unfold... Smile

Edited by mints23 - 03 July 2013 at 3:42am

vandana.sagar

dva2vra IF-Dazzler
dva2vra
dva2vra

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
touchy part

but what is feeling arnav shared with khushi

where does khushi stands 4 him

Nidsubh007

Addicted87 Goldie
Addicted87
Addicted87

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
So finally we know why Arnav is the way he is... explains why he wanted to left alone initally and why he doesnt believe in love... 
cant wait to read how Khushi will react to this... 
Amazing updateSmile

Nidsubh007

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Arnav and even understand his feelings not to able to trust or love anyone but that doesn't give him the right to hurt some else specially someone like Khushi who have already lost so much in her life. Now he have told her then reason why he cant love her then he should also tell her that what ever they have is just for few months. He told Vahdana that Khushi is only friend nothing else then why hell is he playing with her feelings? After telling everthing to Khushi then Khushi should choose if she want to continue this relationship with Arnav or not! Then she cant blame him.

I understand Arnavs feelings and iam sure that if he give his Hart and Khushi a chance then there will be a healing for his broken Hart. Just one chance Arnav!

Nidsubh007

Go to top