Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #2: Ch 10 Pg 92 (Page 38)

Peonia Senior Member
Peonia
Peonia

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
waiting waiting waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
didi pllzzz plzzz update this ff sooon na imisinggg update so muchhhCry

Nidsubh007

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Nidhiji that was a beautiful chapter. Khushi was expecting Arnav to have been in love but at the same timw it still hurt her to some extent to hear him say it. I feel sorry for Khushi at times. She has lost her heart to a man who no longer believes in love. But as the name says maybe her touch is the healing touch that Arnav has needed for a while now.

I think more than her own fear of Arnav having been in love being confirmed she is heartbroken about what Arnav has been through. To some extent both their pain is the same. The reasons for their pain maybe different but the actual emotina felt is universal for everyone. Khushi knows probably better than anyone how much Arnav is hurting. Not just because of the loss she has been through but because they share an emotional bond. I think that Arnav and Khushi themselves dont even know how strong that bond is

I feel for Arnav I really do. Arnav has only ever seen the pain that comes with love. He has witnessed his Dad dying because he lost his wife and then he has seen his sister suffer because of it. And not to mention how his first love broke his heart.

Arnav is trying to shield is heart from that pain again. And not to mention the guilt. He guilt of hurting the one woman who was a mother to him slowly eats away from him.

But Arnav has slowly fallen in love with Khushi. His heart has started to recognise her heartbeats. They become more and more attuned to each other as the days go by.

Nidhi I love how you showed Khushi's angst in this chapter. But more than that I loved how you showed Khushi putting all her emotions aside to support Arnavs pain and carry his pain alongside hers.

Arnav's guilt and pain was beautifully illustrated in this chapter.

Amazing Thumbs Up.

Edited by LondonChick - 02 July 2013 at 3:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushiarnav1Nidsubh007

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
R.
----------
Edited:

Touching update, Nidhi. Didn't except it at all. Damn. I feel for Arnav. He must be feeling really guilty and no wonder he blames himself for it...

The role which Khushi would play in his life, the healing touch that she would provide is much clearer now.

Lovely chapter.

Edited by Anarocksick - 04 July 2013 at 1:01am

Nidsubh007

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
**Edited**

Nidhi, this was an awesome update... And I need to thank you for not breaking our hearts again... LOL

This line brought me a ton of relief... "Don't cry Khushi, it's not what you think". Hallelujah! LOL

It was so heart warming to read that Arnav & Khushi are coming along quite cosily... Their nightly dates in the kitchen are so tranquil & cute, them working in close proximity of the other, and basking in each other's company just shows how well they fit in with the other... They both have lost loved ones & the fact they are now finding comfort & solace in the other's company speaks volumes for the growing feelings for the other...If Arnav thinks he can walk away from all this thinking it to be nothing more than a 'summer romance' then he has another think coming... Slowly but surely he is falling for Khushi and pretty soon, she will become the center of his existence...

So all this below esp. the ones in bold  that Arnav thinks is a moot point now... He is already beyond a point where his head will rule over his heart where Khushi is concerned... It will be interesting to read when exactly he realizes that... Khushi will be hurt if he tries to break off with her now, so will he have the strength to hurt her?? I don't think so...

"I don't believe in love Khushi, not anymore. Love brings pain, my father died because of it, my sister's world fell apart due to it, and because I craved for love and thought it could be a part of my life, I brought the wrong women into my family causing it to shatter everything my sister and brother so carefully pieced together".

Arnav tightened his hold on her shoulders and slightly shook her and said, "Do you understand Khushi? My sister, the women who has been like a mother to me has lost the will to live because of that woman, a woman that I brought into my home, never again Khushi, never again!"

Him feeling bad about disappointing Khushi by standing up on their date just shows how his heart is changing... So how will he walk away from her by breaking her heart?? Not going to happen IMHO...

But I just loved the way Khushi shared her deepest & most personal thoughts about her parents with him... The more she shares her thoughts & feelings with Arnav, the deeper they will fall in love... I hope Khushi makes him realize that not all women are like Lavanya... He has to stop feeling guilty & move on... I am sure at some point he will himself come to that realization but until then he will continue to dwell in his illusions... I just hope he doesn't hurt Khushi by his obstinacy...

Lovely chapter Nids, waiting to read more... Embarrassed

Edited by pixiegirl - 02 July 2013 at 6:28pm

Nidsubh007

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
emotional update very sad arnav blames himself for others wrong so where does it leave them if he does not believe in love and from the way he sound is like he will never get married and bring another woman in to there life loved the update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 02 July 2013 at 3:27pm

Nidsubh007

wildandsweet Goldie
wildandsweet
wildandsweet

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
So sad. Arnav feels responsible for his Dis life

Nidsubh007

kushiarnav1 IF-Dazzler
kushiarnav1
kushiarnav1

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
ok now we got it...while reading last part of the chapter  i read sooo fast in the end i felt sooo relieved...arnav is betrayed by lavanya...in teaser arnav said she died right i thought due to some disease or accident...one is correct accident...

poor arnav he is craving for love ,now kushi will bring light in to his life, and happiness too...

thank u dear for the nice chapter...

please yaar don't separate arnav and kushi in finding love scary teaser...

Nidsubh007

Go to top