Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #2: Ch 10 Pg 92 - Page 69

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Brilliant as always.  I can't wait for her to see his world.  I love how he  is coming alive and taking a chance to love!   πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. So Payalia is in on it. I love that. And she is so cool. I enjoyed her attempts amd teasing, and i enjoyed her hasty retreat even more.
And only you can make washing dishes an 'R' rated activity.
Now i have a sudden urge to wash dishes πŸ˜‰

I do have a small fear in the back of my head about this upcoming 'going back to India in a week'
But i know you will handle that well. So i shall stop worrying and read the update again for some dish washing tips.

You enjoy your vacation and keep your eyes and ears open for fresh ideas to write into your stories when you come back.
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the fact that khushi admitted she loves him first atleast to herself and payal. He is ao cute though. He want her so much but he is scared to admit it.
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow… Khushi confessed her feelings… Good thing is Payal did not enquire much, otherwise it would have been embarrassing. Oh, Arnav and Khushi both are so cute. I am also worried what will happen when Arnav goes back to India. But Kiss in the Kitchen was nice… Would definitely want to see Arnav's world :-)

Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saath din ladki in...? Is that your plan Arnav..? Showing Kushi your world...that's good...but this is not really your world...!. Your world is back.  India.

I can understand why Payal did to go beyond kya...!πŸ˜†  

The kiss in the kitchen was so darn sensual...! πŸ˜³

The fire is barely being held back and the simmering below...!

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update Nids... What does Arnav want to show Khushi?? Payal trying to check out Arnav's motives was cute... Holding hands in the sink under sudsy water really warm & fuzzy but Khushi wrapping her wet hands arounds his neck & Arnav holding her waist with wet hands hope that felt nice & not wet like it sounds?!?!?!? Waiting to read about their date hope it turns out to be extra romantic one... 

Enjoy your vacation! We'll see you soon... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pixiegirl - 10 years ago
pmohini1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he's in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE IN LOVE ARNIE BOY AND YOU WON'T LEAVE TO DELHI BECAUSE YOU LOVE KHUSHI OR YOU WOULD WANT HER TO COME WITH YOU TO DELHI!!!!!! Just admit it, your a lover boy. Khushi has accepted it and now its your turn. And now since you are going to 'show her your world' that's where you must confess your love. 

Great update darling and have an amazing vacation!!!!!!! πŸ€—
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!! Eagerly waiting for the next update!!!! Continue soon. . . 
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my...so hot...sizzling update...

Have a good vacation...looking forward to the next update in Aug...

Thx...Nidhi...
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Finally finished all the pending chapters and oh god, now I am thinking why did I go for my vacations, I missed such an awesome stuff. Superb updates Nidhi, I was always in love with your Arnav from Finding Love but this Arnav is slowly slowly creeping into my skin and forces me to go weak on my knees. He is awesome and make my dil go Dhak-Dhak all the time. Fantastic chapters, loved the greeen-monster effect, the past was very sad but Khushi handled it really well. These two are totally made for each other and whole credit goes to you. Superb, cant wait to read next πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Enjoy your vacations, hav fun!