Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
khushi has started her healing process...arnav talked to anjali and let the past fade somewhere...arnav jealous of khushi's cousion but he was also jealous of his own cousin in show so yeh toh khushi ka cousin tha...mimicking actions of alok and arnav๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and finally the craving and longing to hold each other and kiss each other ended
update soon...thanks for pm
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! Its always pleasure to watch jealous Arnav ๐Ÿคฃ.
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very beautiful update... Nice to read about jealous Arnav :-)

I loved it when Khushi told Arnav it was not his fault and he should not distance himself from his loved onesโ€ฆ. Very well written

Edited by pinkly - 10 years ago
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally someone is able to breathe easy after being suffocated for a long long time...but out of the easy flow of emotions the first emotion to raise its head was the green monster... well green monster has the power to make or break a person...i hope arnav's bitter past does not take the green monster in the wrong direction ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx for the update...pls continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ah! I was holding my breath trying to figure out if Khushi was really on a date. Not that I would think so, but who knows, she might've been in one to make him jealous!

Arnav is quite shameless, is he not? He does not want a permanent relationship, and is looking for a summer fling; and despite he cannot let Khushi out on her own. Jealousy seeps right in, and he's banging doors and rattling the windows.  I can't believe he had the audacity to order Alok to leave her. I couldn't help but laugh at the picture. 

Khushi, I really hope she can bury Arnav's past behind and gain his trust. I can see that she has started to matter a lot more, but will she be able to leave footsteps in his heart? 
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How sweet.. Jealous Arnav.. awesome update..
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love hw khushi explained to arnav where he was going wrong and how she just refused to want anything less than love!
loved arnavs reaction to alok and when he got to knw that he was her cousin!!! hehehe
great update!
waiting for the next one!
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow... Its just superb...
I awlays love jealous Arnav...
one of the best part...
I love this story...
I must say nidhi u r just fab...
love u for dt...
thanks dear
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg omg the build up to the kiss was so awesome damn i felt as if i was there 
Abyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update... the whole part was breathtaking...
loved their conversation and it leaded a new beginning ...
glad Khushi made him realize the truth he was so avoiding...
finally he called his di and he was happy that khushi made him see sense...
loved how Vandana noticed the change in arnav's regarding khushi...
finally the highlight of this update...Arnav is so jealous ๐Ÿ˜† and the man he was so jealous is khushi's cousin๐Ÿ˜† awesome...
Both tried to ignore but still they are not able to control it ... coz .the pull they feel for each other is much more than a mere attraction. It is just that khushi is aware of it but he is afraid and holding back...No matter how hard they try, they just can't fight back their desires & also what they feel for each other...their emotions..feelings.. passion is so awesomely written... loved it
continues soon