Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Was happy to see them both opening up to each other... it clearly shows how much they hold on to each other..
So that is the reason why arnav is like this now...I am hoping khushi will be able to become his healing touch help him get over witb his past and pains and move forward...
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav wounded hardly... Deeply.
He don't know about la and Shyam weather they have affairs before and its all a trap...
Poor Vandana only one thing lack is there love and concern... Choti se duniya
Di just like Di in show...
I wanted Anjali to be strongest in show too...
Khusand stars that scene very touching.
Thanks for mail.
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked Arnav and Vandana's relationship… I can feel their close friendship. Mr Workaholic and Dr Workaholic… Good one. The yellow dress is beautiful.

Oh, Good to know that Shyam is no more in this story… Did Lavanya really have an affair with Shyam or was Arnav misunderstanding Lavanya, the way he mistrusted Khushi in IPKKND? Hmm… on second thought I don't care much about Lavanya.

Khushi introduced Arnav to her parents and in turn Arnav revealed his past to Khushi. That was nicely done. Now she will know his current state of mind (that he is not ready for love and marriage).

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats awesum FF
I jus love the sweet stry n Arshi moments
Loving the track
Plz add me to ur PM list
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Before I start complaining I just need to tell you that I am blown away by your writing. The way you string together words to create emotions and pictures is beautiful. We become so attached to these intangible people and forget that they are fictional. The pace is also perfect. It doesn't drag at all. You've revealed Arnav's past and shared Khushi's parents at the point where Arnav and Khushi have a strong bond. 

This is a big deal for Arnav because he could have been vague about why he didn't believe in love but he shared his pain. He shared his Di's pain and that above all shows that Arnav trusts Khushi. He might not quite realize that yet, though. 

Now to the complain part. Arnav has a god complex. And it's not the I-am-perfect, I-am-superman, I-have-the-Midas-touch kind of complex. It's the wahh😭-my-life-sucks-everything-is-my-fault kind of complex. Someone needs to tell him that he damn well believes in love. Love is not restricted to a man and woman. There is love between siblings, parents, friends, children. He only sees the negative sides of love. He sees his father's broken heart but why can't he remember how happy his parents were?

Khushi will teach him. Your Khushi is strong and she won't give up on Arnav. And she'll have Vandana as an ally 😉.

A very emotional chapter. Brilliant!
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is such a good story and I love the way you have slowly detailed out the characters.

Arnav is really damaged and distrusts love because he associates it with pain and destruction.  Khushi is such a loving, giving and open person who believes in her new found love and now her hopes dreams have just crashed based on Arnav's revelations.

Will she be able to change him?
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was a amazing and fantastic update, simply wonderful.

The update was written exceptionally well, 

Awww love the fact that Khushi admitted to Arnav that she did not like coffee, the reward she received for telling the truth was beautiful. 

The ASR and VSR conversation was really nice, it's a shame Arnav did not admit Khushi was more than a friend, also it was quite sad to read that Arnav blames himself for his Di's husband dying. 

Awww loved the beach part, Khushi and Arnav star gazing was so beautiful and Khushi telling Arnav about her parents becoming stars was really heart warming.

Arnav finally opening up to Khushi about his past and how he does not believe in love, such a emotional and heart breaking part. 

Can't wait to read khushi's reaction, hopefully she will be very understanding and offering her caring and affectionate words. 

Loved the update, a brilliant read.

Eagerly waiting to read the next part,

Continue soon please and thanks for the Email xx 
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Loved this chapter a lot.

VSR and ASR share a very wonderful relationship and VSR is already having intuitive feelings about something brewing between the two of them.

Arnav is not willing to fully accept the extent of his feelings for Khushi and now we know the reason why. Not only must he be having trust issues but probably a lowered esteem too...

That was a nice take on the whole MU thing...LA and Shyam...!

Khushi sharing her innermost thoughts with Arnav and introducing her parents to him was very poignant.

Arnav and Khushi gazing at stars together was so romantic...loved it..
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update. Arnav was betrayed. Nd he opnd up wid khushi. Love vandana arnav bond. Waitng 4 nxt
barauni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Waiting... Edited by barauni - 10 years ago